Killarney View House Reviews

Muckross Road, Killarney, Ireland

Never again! I booked my stay via hostelworld.com. The page showed me vacancy and I had to pay 31,- € in advance. Then I became a e-mail directly from Killarney View House, saying that they made a fault with some bookings and that they don't have a room for me during that time in April. I tried to get my money back....I chatted with Killarney View House and with hoselworld.com...but nothing!! No help, no money!! Two months later my money is still missing. I'll never book again via hostelworld

• 18th Apr 2014

They overbooked our reservation and they tried sending us to an old motel down the road, without cutting the price. When we returned to inform them that we would not accept. They tried giving us a room that wasnt what we ordered and saying that we should be lucky to even get a room. Avoid this so called B&B at all costs. The rooms look like an rundown motel and the view is for a river. But its next to a high trafic brigde and the entire city is filled with B&B's.

staff was very friendly and accommodating, Location was great. Setting on the river was picturesque. There were restaurants and pubs within walking distance and parking on the premises. However, it was disappointing that the free wi-fi basically didn't work, and was not available at all in the bedrooms. It would have been nice to have some fresh fruit available for continental free breakfast.

View all Killarney Bed and Breakfasts