Kilronan Hostel Reviews

Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands, Ireland

great kitchen, well equipped friendly staff, clean rooms all in all, great

I loved my stay at this hostel. The 3 women working there made me feel right at home. The kitchen is huge and the location can not be beat. I got to chat with people from all over the world . I wish more hostels were as laid back, fun, and welcoming as this one.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it. I'm really delighted to hear you had such a nice time here and met some cool people. We're very lucky - we always seem to get interesting and friendly people staying with us...and working for us! I'm glad they helped to make your stay so enjoyable. Hope to see you back out here again soon! :-)

This place is awesome, it is a little pricey but given the amazing staff, awesome atmosphere and excellent kitchen and facilities, totally worth it. Thanks for a great stay :) Meg.

Hey thanks for taking the time to leave a review - I really appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here with so much. It's just a pity you couldn't stay longer. Maybe next time! ;-)

Kilronan hostel is nothing special, but it has an excellent location (right next to the ferry dock) and friendly staff. I was a bit annoyed by their laissez-faire attitude though: I paid an advance on Hostelworld, but they charged my the full price, with the explanation that 'they don't do business with such commerical websites', and even though I booked a female dorm, there was a man sleeping there. These things considered, I thing 25 euros a night is really pricey.

Well, I love my stay at the hostel. Its just the heater wasn't working at night and it was quite cold at night.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Hi there, We have extra heaters at reception for those who are not used to the Irish Weather. Anytime you need anything just call to reception and we will sort out any issues you have there and then. Thank you for your comments!

Stayed for Tedfest, Kevin could noy have done more for us, he is a gem and We'll be back next year for definite.

• 28th Feb 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay here and had fun at Tedfest! We'd love to see you again, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to visit during the summertime...otherwise we'll see you next February for more Ted-themed mayhem! :-)

Great place, great hostel, great and friendly staff. I hope I can return for a longer visit

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Conor and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen are open all day so free tea, coffee and other drinks/food can be made there; people keep the kitchen very clean and tidy (unlike some other hostels). It also provides free towels which is unlike from other hostels.

View all Aran Islands Hostels