9.5
Superb 955 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 955 Total Reviews
Kilronan Hostel Located at Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands.
Ireland
Aran Islands Inis Mor, Galway
95% 955
53.1197871 -9.6678399
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

This is everything you want in a small hostel. Great location, clean rooms, FUN and highly sociable staff. The kitchen and dining areas are built for conversation. I poured my first Guinness in the pub next door. Even extended my stay for a night because it was such a killer atmosphere. High five.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Excellent Hostel, the guys working there were really cool and went out with us for drinks. It is 2 blocks from the port so no need for cabs or any transportation. Wifi didn't worked while we were there but it was better so the internet wouldn't distracted us

22nd Oct 2016

All the facilities are really good and clean, and the free breakfast was good. The staff were exceptionally helpful, going way way above what was asked or expected of them to make our stay comfortable. We booked for two nights and got a third night free, which makes it really good value. All in all we loved this hostel.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

Amazing place to get away from everything, so peaceful, clean and great facilities and staff, stayed longer than I planned, incredible atmosphere, totally recommend it.

26th Sep 2016

Wonderful hostel on Inis Mor. Staff were friendly and helpful. Ensuite bathrooms are small but clean. Bedrooms were clean and comfortable. The beds are extremely squeaky. Ended up with a four bedroom room to myself which was really nice. Was also offered a free fourth night for booking three nights. Unfortunately I had already booked my ferry, hostel, and activities for the next day. I definitely would have stayed another night if I hadn't!

Hi there, Thanks for your nice comments. We are now offering FREE PRINTING at the hostel along with FREE TOWELS, FREE WI-FI, FREE BREAKFAST and FREE PASS TO DUN AONGHASA FORT (WORTH €4)! We also have a special offer for October and November 2016: Book two nights onw extra night for FREE and also get FREE LAUNDRY SERVICE! Regards, Kilronan Happy Staff

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Kilronan Hostel is by far the tops, as is Dave, who is like a little sunflower, gently leaving petals across the island to brighten everyone's day. I had an absolutely wonderful time as I frolicked around the island with the knowledge I had such truly comforting and welcoming lodgings to which to return. Stay here if you'd like to have jolly good time and become one with nature. Namaste and a glass of wine.

15th Sep 2016

Excellent location. Good friendly staff.

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 41+
12th Sep 2016

Fantastic people and fantastic place. Had a great time. Thanks for everything- Martina

10th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Kilronan hostel! Dave made me feel welcome right from the start and he invited me to eat dinner with all the hostel staff - who were also all lovely! The location is great - you can see it from the ferry. And it was a bonus to be able to keep my bike for 24 hours and get free admission to the fort because I stayed at the hostel. One of my favourite hostels for sure! I'll definitely be back!

7th Sep 2016

Awesome stay! Very helpful and friendly staff. Cute and welcoming kitchen and living area.