Kilronan Hostel Reviews

Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands, Ireland

Had a great time and loved the people who worked here. My only problem was with the lack of traditional Irish music in the bars and restraunts on the island.

• 16th Jul 2014

Thanks for your nice comments, there is loads of music on the islands. There is loads of music on the island but it is not allowed to bring young children into the bars late at night!

Great hostel, great location, friendly people. Stay here.

Very nice hostel. What makes it special is the staff working there. I've stayed for 3 nights and on my last day the shower in the room didn't work. It wasn't a big deal for me as an alternative was given to me. However the staff insisted on given me some money back as they felt bad for the inconvenience. That is top notch customer service ! The location is superb.

I think Kilronan house is a great hostel,clean and tidy,helpfull staff,very near the ferry and shop and pubs. I would like to stay there again.

Thanks for your nice comments. Remember Hostelworld Guests, if there is anything you need to make your stay more enjoyable just ask one of our obliging staff! Remember we have FREE breakfast, luggage storage, security lockers, hairdryers, towels, wi-fi, computers, tea coffee all day long, breakfast, free maps of the island, free rain gear for those non sunny days. Bike hire is available for 10 euros for 24 hours! Come and visit us again on Inis Mor. Slan

Absolutely lovely hostel. Would definitely stay here again.

Great Location, lovely people. Clean and tidy to boot. What else is there?!

• 31st May 2014

Hi Alison, Thanks for the nice review. If we had nice guests like you all the time life would be fantastic!!!!! Thank you!! Dave

Perfect location and friendly staffs! You might feel rooms are quite small but it was enough for me. It will give u great memory. I really enjoyed there.

Awesome island, great staff, great stay! Couldn't leave...

Thanks for the nice review! Allez les Bleu!

best hostel ever!

• 11th May 2014

Thanks for your kind words. Remember for the best package deals to Inis Mor, have a look at the Island Ferries Website!

Loved my stay here. The staff was frienly and helpful. I loved Charles and Sunbreen. The hostel is close to pier and 2 minutes walk from the port. The island is a must-visit for anyone travelling to Ireland! I wish I could have stayed longer! Thank you for everything :D

• 6th May 2014
  • India

Thanks for staying with us and leaving the nice comment. Remember we always keep a few beds spare just in case anybody wants to extend their stay with us!

Very nice place, and manages to keep a local feel to it. I like very much

Nice place close to the pier, simple and all you need, friendly staff - would definitely come back.

Hostel was very close to the ferry port, very clean and organised, free breakfast and wifi, the staff were very friendly. I had to leave before the bike shop reopened but they were happy to return the bike for me. Only downer was there was not many other backpackers staying whilst I was there

Thanks for your comments! See you next time! Regards, Dave

Best place to stay in the Aran Islands!!! :)

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Thanks! Viva Espana!

Overall I had a pleasant stay at Kilronan Hostel, but I did not end up receiving the room which I had booked. I booked a 4-Bed Female Dorm Ensuite for two nights. The first night was fine as only one other female and myself were sharing the room. However, my second night, there were 6 people in the room, including one male. Doesn't seem like good policy to me.

We have 4 bed female only rooms. You booked a 6 bed mixed dorm!

If you go you'll know. Real top notch staff and atmosphere. Great location. Great time. Wonderful place really.

• 28th Mar 2014

Hi. Thanks for the nice comments, we really really appreciate it! We love Canadians! Sandrine and the Gang!!!!!!

Great Hostel, Great Staff, Great Location! Best hostel i've ever been. I truly recommend everybody to stay there for a few nights.

• 28th Mar 2014