Superb 879 Total Reviews
Superb 879 Total Reviews
Kilronan Hostel Located at Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands.
Ireland
Aran Islands Inis Mor, Galway
97% 879
53.1197871 -9.6678399
    Rooms available

• jessicara
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

One of those places you never want to leave! Staff were brilliant, felt so welcome and the common areas were always social and friendly places to relax. Unbeatable location right by the ferry.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
9th Jun 2016

Room was ready when we arrived off the boat so it made it easy for use to simply drop our luggage and explore the Island by bike. Staying here allowed us to keep the rental bikes until the next day plus we got free access to the ancient fort. The room was shared with 2 others and worked out fine. Staff was very helpful with tips on were to go. Breakfast was included and helped get our day started with minimal hassle.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. It's right next to the docks so easy to find, staff was phenomenal and hung out and had drinks at the pub next door. Shout out from Burger 1 & Burger 2 to Kevin and Jill!!!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2016

Lovely friendly staff, comfy enough beds. I found it a little difficult to figure out how to use hob. I didn't bother to ask the staff. However I'm sure they would have been delighted to help. They gave me fresh towels and made me feel very welcome. Hostel is practically next to the beach. Can't say enough about this Island. It is beautiful! Would definitely book the same hostel if I ever visited again.

27th May 2016
8.0

The managers were very friendly and helpful. It seems to be an older building and looks it. The bathroom in my dorm was extremely small but had a good shower. While I enjoyed the music from the bar downstairs drifting in my windows, I did not enjoy the cigarette smoke. The weather was much too warm to have the windows closed though. I enjoyed the used of the computer in the common room. The kitchen's cleanliness could've definitely been better.

Thanks for your comments! Our bathrooms are small but all our rooms have bathrooms in them! The windows open and close, all customers are free to open any windows or doors at anytime! Is rare that we have very warm weather in Ireland and I think you are the first person to complain about it! Unfortunately we have no control over the weather! If you are staying in hostels sharing a kitchen with 39 other guests the kitchen will never be 100% clean 100% of the time. Enjoy the rest of your trip! Maybe a B&B would suit you better, there are loads on the islands that we can recommend for your next trip!

26th May 2016

Couldn't ask for a better location and lovely staff. Look fo8to my next stay😀

I wish all our guests were like you! Please come and see us any time!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
21st May 2016

Such a nice place to stay! Definetly recommend! It's nuce to stay there and wonder around the island! There's so much to see :) loved everything about the hostel and the island !

21st May 2016

Well run hostel with friendly staff. The location is perfect for exploring the Aran Islands.

• arsturges956135
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
18th May 2016

Super quaint hostel, really rocking the island vibe!

• Spain, Male, 18-24
16th May 2016

Highly recommendable!! It's a clean and quiet hostel and the staff people are very nice and kind. My stay there was perfect! David.