9.6
Superb 842 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 842 Total Reviews
Kilronan Hostel Located at Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands.
Ireland

7th Apr 2016

정말 친절하고 위치도 좋고 주방도 좋고 아침 식사도 훌륭했습니다~!^_^

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

I received an email from the staff before arriving with all detailed information about most of the stuffs in Inis Mor. The staff helped me to do an early check in which I could store my belongings inside. Although it was not fully booked when I arrived there, the staff didn't put all the guests in the same room. Instead, I was in a room on my own! The staff is very friendly and outstanding, providing with all the information that I need. Great location and I feel like home. Thank you so much!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

Had a great stay here. My three friends and I booked separately and they made sure we all had a room together. They also were very helpful with information about where to eat and go and with getting ice for one of the guys' ankle. They were so friendly that it didn't feel like we were just their guests but more like old pals. The location is great, too. Couldn't have asked for a better stay! Thanks again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

The staff at this hostel were great! We befriended them before we even checked in, and they allowed us to hang around after checkout since our ferry got cancelled due to weather. Warm rooms, hot water, comfy beds, great people. Overall great stay! I'll try to make it back sometime soon!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

Really liked my stay at the hostel, have nothing to complain about. The staff were great. Helped me with everything I needed. Would definetly stay there again. And the location is simply awesome

28th Mar 2016

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at. You cannot beat the location - Upon arriving on the island, you can see the hostel from the Ferry Docks. It's close to various shops, pubs, and convenient stores (but be warned, most stores close at 5pm). The staff is friendly and we were able to rent bikes from them to tour the island with. Being on a small island, you would think the prices would be exorbitant, but they are right in line with other hostels around Ireland.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

Super friendly staffs, generous breakfast and awesome cooking gears. The room is clean and has very nice pier view. Definitely makes my 3 nights stay in insih mor fantastic.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
20th Mar 2016

Great hostel - looking forward to returning again some day. The hostel is an ideal location, has great facilities and very comfortable rooms. Approachable and friendly staff which for me matters the most.

• England, Female, 41+
20th Mar 2016

I had had the best time at the Kilronan Hostel. The hostel could not have a better location. It is situated just by the little port in Kilronan and there is a very nice area just outside to sit and watch the ferries come and go. Inside the hostel the rooms have 2 bunks (4 beds) so it does not feel overcrowded. The place is very well kept by Kevin and his team who are all extremely helpful - nothing was too much for any of them. I am so grateful. I had the best holiday!

20th Mar 2016

Great place, excellent stay. Thanks for everything Kevin!