Kilronan Hostel Reviews

Inis Mor, Galway, Aran Islands, Ireland

Really enjoyed my stay! Staff were amazing and would stay again.

Great vibe

Stayed with my 2 sons for a nite everything was top class we were given a 4 bed roomed room to ourselves staff could not have been friendlier and were very helpful in advice and information on where to go ,what to do on the island breakfast was great facilities spotless and free coffee cereals and toast 10/10 will definitely be back

• 6th Sep 2014

Nice clean place with good kitchen facilities and ideally located on the island.

The island will steal your heart! Kilronan is a great place to call home base while you are out exploring.

I love this hostel! The staff were amazing, the location was great and my only issue is that I couldn't stay another night! Loved it!

I stay to night with a friend and was excellent the staff really kind and helpfully.

• 14th Aug 2014

Enjoyed the time there.

My daughter and I stayed in a 4 bedded dorm. Unfortunately, it was slightly spoilt by sharing with 2 guys who were quite nasty drunks, so felt a bit vunerable. Otherwise the hostel was very clean, lovely staff, very helpful and friendly.

Hi there, Thank you for your comments. If you book a dorm room you do not get a choice of room-mates. Just a suggestion, if you are traveling with a family member, just email the hostel directly before hand and we will do our best to look after by giving you a private room if we can at no extra cost. Regards, Peter

All kinds of awesome. Bright and quiet dorms, nice kitchen and bathroom, brilliant staff and breakfast. Excellent location for the ferry and bike rental and island supermarket and bars.

Love this place. Though it could use at least small lockers in the rooms, it is clean, vibrant, and fun. Once all the tourists leave the island in the afternoon it is one of the greatest places in the world. Sometimes only one bathroom ensuite for the whole dorm can be a problem with no other public bathrooms in the hostel, but not often.

Thanks for your reply. We have free luggage storage as well as free lockers at reception. Just ask a member of staff! Regards, Peter

This hostel was small which fostered interaction among guests. It was open to the outdoors so everyone could enjoy the building and the amazing weather

• 28th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay! The staff was fantastic, my greatest thanks to Connor and Michelle for the wonderful stay!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff was wonderful. Very helpful. Wonderful location, right off the pier

• 22nd Jul 2014

Had a great time and loved the people who worked here.

• 16th Jul 2014

Thanks for your nice comments, there is loads of music on the islands. There is loads of music on the island but it is not allowed to bring young children into the bars late at night!

Great hostel, great location, friendly people. Stay here.

Very nice hostel. What makes it special is the staff working there. I've stayed for 3 nights and on my last day the shower in the room didn't work. It wasn't a big deal for me as an alternative was given to me. However the staff insisted on given me some money back as they felt bad for the inconvenience. That is top notch customer service ! The location is superb.

Amazing! The best hostel I stayed at my entire trip and the staff were beyond wonderful. Very happy I was able to stay there with them and meet them!

We enjoyed our stay. They had a nice common room and free breakfast. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was directly above a bar so it was a bit noisy at night. Location was great! It was right by the pier.

I think Kilronan house is a great hostel,clean and tidy,helpfull staff,very near the ferry and shop and pubs. I would like to stay there again.

Thanks for your nice comments. Remember Hostelworld Guests, if there is anything you need to make your stay more enjoyable just ask one of our obliging staff! Remember we have FREE breakfast, luggage storage, security lockers, hairdryers, towels, wi-fi, computers, tea coffee all day long, breakfast, free maps of the island, free rain gear for those non sunny days. Bike hire is available for 10 euros for 24 hours! Come and visit us again on Inis Mor. Slan

View all Aran Islands Hostels