Kilronan Hostel

Superb 988 Total Reviews
Superb 988 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

This was my favourite hostel in 3 months of travel. The staff created a friendly, welcoming, homely atmosphere. It was the kind of place that I looked forward to returning to at the end of the the day.

• raghavpillai91
  • India, All Male Group, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

A very nice trip... The receptionist Helen was really helpul and friendly. Me and my friends strongly recommend this for staying.

• kaileyroney5923
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017
8.0

Nice location, close walking distance to ferries. Decent price. No common room so not easy to meet other travellers other than in the kitchen or in shared room.

5th Jun 2017
6.0

for staying on the island, it was perfect.

25th May 2017

This hostel was fantastic. The facilities are nice enough, the location is superb, and the staff is very warm and accommodating. Nice kitchen that can accommodate any cooking needs. A friendly, flexible staff that allowed us to shower an additional time after our check out, which was so kind and unnecessary of them.They hosted a bbq as well. No issues with bedding or hot water.I will stay here during any subsequent trips to the island. During my stay, they only accepted cash,so be ready with it

Hi there, Thanks for your nice comments. We will always go that extra mile for those with a big smile when they check in. Cheers, Kilronan Team

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th May 2017

Seven of us took a trip out to Inis Mor for the weekend and Kilronan was absolutely perfect for us. We had one room with ensuite, the kitchen downstairs had cereal, toast, tea and coffee for breakfast. The hostel is above a pub which was great craic in the evenings! It is right off the harbour as you arrive on the island and all pubs/restaurants are a walkable distance. Would recommend to anyone!

• USA, Male, 31-40
10th May 2017

I visited the Kilronan Hostel and I absolutely loved it!!! Do yourself a favor and just go there. The staff is amazingly friendly! Dave is a wonderful owner. He provided a special day for us (which he says "rarely" happens-I had to out you Dave). I have stayed in many hostels in my day, but this is by far my favorite. It is privately owned and delivers the culture of it's country. The Kilronan will have you out of your room and making friends with the staff and it's visitors. Thank you, Jose.

Hi there, Thank you for your nice comments. We love those travelers who understand the idea of hostels, meeting new people and having adventure and memories for a lifetime. Regards, Helen

• Greece, Female, 31-40
7th May 2017

I was very satisfied from my stay at Kirlonan, nice atmosfere, simple, clean and pleasant!

Thank you for your nice comments. Remember hostel community, we will try our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.Anything you need, just ask when you are here! Regards, Dave

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Dave and his staff at this hostel are so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great,room was clean and comfortable.overall one of the best hostels iv stayed in so far. Recommend it to all.😃

15th Apr 2017

Best place to stay in aran Island. Dave was the best host ever.