Kim Hotel Reviews

40-18 Bui Vien Street, Quarter 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I doing internet work during my travels and I was really satisfied by this hotel: stuff really friendly and supportive, safebox is big enough to store notebook, Wifi fast and reliable, room clean and cozy, also rooftop terrace is a nice addition. Actually extended my stay by 4 more nights, will stay again during my next visit to Vietnam.

We stayed here for more than three weeks, so we know what we tell you. The hostess and her staff are very area dedicated.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Friendly local hotel right in the midst of the backpacker ghetto. Very close to everything but in a (safe) alley away from the noise of main streets. Staff organise tours (for a tiny mark up) through reliable operators, but don't push them if you're not keen. Room was very clean & spacious, it also included a large safe. Room cleaned daily. A cheap breakfast is available if you require it from around 6am. All in all, very happy with our stay here (& extended to 6 nights) Loads to do in HCMC!