Kim Lan Hotel Reviews

138A Nguyen An Ninh St, Ninh Kieu Dist., Can Tho, Vietnam

Very nice hotel, close to the river where the boat leave every day for delta tours. The staff was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. I also booked a tour from them, spending one and half day around delta mekong and sleeping at kim lan homestay. It worth any dollar i have spent. I really recommend this tour, i spent a good time with few other travellers and with a guide really good! We really enjoyed this tour. Kim also have arranged for me the bus for my next destination. Everything perfect!

Kim is an exceptionally fun guide with whom we had a really great boat trip! Highly recommendable!

Nice rooms and great receptionists!

We had an awesome stay that far exceeded our expectations. They welcomed us with some juice and organised a tour of the floating market plus homestay in the delta with their own guide. The tour was excellent and we ate some great food. We were also bumped up to the VIP suite at no extra cost, and enjoyed the rooftop garden and bath which was a nice bonus. The hotel was also very accomodating and helpful when I fell ill, helping us at the hospital and in the hotel.

The hotel has an amazing rooftop restaurant. Really enjoyed the breakfasts there in the breezy mornings overlooking the city.