Kim's House in Busan 2nd Reviews

867-25 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

it's a nice guest house,nice staff,l had a good time there,did free laundry

Actually it was the first time I used a guest house to stay. But so far I was okay ;) Only the air-conditioner near the one bed was a bit problematic. But I got told beforehand.

• 30th Jul 2014

Clean and secure. Je un was really friendly and helpful to our travels. She is more than a landlord for us, she was like a friend. Good price and a rather central location from haeudae and nampo.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A very friendly staff will make you feel very welcome in this nice guesthouse.

I've stayed at Kim's house in Busan 2nd for 6 days. Mostly Julie, Kim's wife was there to care people who stay and she is really gentle. She always tries to make people feel comfortable and take care of other travellers. Mr.Kim seems to be a very fun person. Hostel is normally neat. You can get hot shower and cool room with air conditioners. Access is not bad, just 10 min walk from the metro station. There are many delicious restaurants nearby. I will definitely stay there again next time.

I stayed in this hostel for one night. I slept in the 4 bed male dorm, sharing company with 3 other gents. The staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. I think that's a wonderful quality to have. Kitchen, lavatories etc were simple, clean, practical. My only grievance was that until 12AM, the dorm served as a thoroughfare through which other guests occasionally came and went to use the adjacent bathroom. Oh well, at the price and with all things considered, it was a delightful bargain.

Because of the flight cancellation, we did not arrive the guesthouse. But the owner is really nice to reply my email, for my complicated questions. Thank you so much. I must book the room in Kim's when I go Busan.

It's a small and cute place. It feels more like a home than a hostel. Very nice :)