Kim's House in Busan 2nd

8.7
Fabulous 161 Total Reviews

1st May 2017
7.1

Overall, an okay hostel. I booked the mix 8 dorm, the room was stuffy, warm, and not well ventilated. Be sure to stay covered, there are mosquitoes as well (in May).

• England, Couple, 31-40
21st Apr 2017

Really friendly and cosy hostel. The lady at reception had seen that we'd booked for 4 nights and had taken the time to prepare a 3 day itinerary for us, which she took us through in detail with reference to the map!

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

I Love being here. Mr Kim as owner is a nice person. He know English, and have sooo many story to tell. I met my Korean friends here and yes. We talk a lot and it's nice. A Week worth my money. Although I don't get the breakfast, I can watch TV until 12 PM with other guest. The location is nice. Near Pukyong National University and many food around. When Mr Kim have food (*after he is going outside) he always gave it to us to eat (*while watching TV). It's So Niceeee... Thank You.