Kim's House in Busan 2nd Reviews

867-25 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

I've stayed at Kim's house in Busan 2nd for 6 days. Mostly Julie, Kim's wife was there to care people who stay and she is really gentle. She always tries to make people feel comfortable and take care of other travellers. Mr.Kim seems to be a very fun person. Hostel is normally neat. You can get hot shower and cool room with air conditioners. Access is not bad, just 10 min walk from the metro station. There are many delicious restaurants nearby. I will definitely stay there again next time.

I stayed in this hostel for one night. I slept in the 4 bed male dorm, sharing company with 3 other gents. The staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. I think that's a wonderful quality to have. Kitchen, lavatories etc were simple, clean, practical. My only grievance was that until 12AM, the dorm served as a thoroughfare through which other guests occasionally came and went to use the adjacent bathroom. Oh well, at the price and with all things considered, it was a delightful bargain.

Because of the flight cancellation, we did not arrive the guesthouse. But the owner is really nice to reply my email, for my complicated questions. Thank you so much. I must book the room in Kim's when I go Busan.

It's a small and cute place. It feels more like a home than a hostel. Very nice :)