Kim's House in Busan 2nd

9.2
Superb 157 Total Reviews

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

I Love being here. Mr Kim as owner is a nice person. He know English, and have sooo many story to tell. I met my Korean friends here and yes. We talk a lot and it's nice. A Week worth my money. Although I don't get the breakfast, I can watch TV until 12 PM with other guest. The location is nice. Near Pukyong National University and many food around. When Mr Kim have food (*after he is going outside) he always gave it to us to eat (*while watching TV). It's So Niceeee... Thank You.

18th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. Mr Kim is incredibly nice and helped me with whatever I needed help with. Kim's house is incredibly clean which is something that I really appreciated, especially since having other bad experiences with cleanliness at other hostels. The beds were comfortable and the other people staying at the hostel were also kind. The location was absolutely perfect and not too far from some of Busan's main attractions.