Kim's House in Busan 2nd

9.0
Superb 176 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

Best hostel! Was panicking because I had to get to Seoul from Busan the next day and couldn't book a bus ticket with an international credit card so the woman in the hostel booked it for me on her own personal credit card, provided her own number for the booking in case something went wrong. Then I realised I had rather more stuff than I could easily carry with the one rucksack I'd brought with me but the shops were closed, so Kim produces a wheelie bag and gives it to me free of charge.

• ALEKSANDRAGIERSZ
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

The entire stay was great- the guesthouse is really nice, clean, friendly atmosphere, a homely feel. The staff of the guesthouse were very nice and very helpful, they helped me and a friend buy our bus tickets to Seoul, among many other favours, I couldn't fault the service at all. Only thing is that, if thw ownera would like to improve even more on the guesthouse there's a few additional touches that could be added like for example curtains on the beds. But personally for me these are extras.

8th Aug 2017

Great place, amazing hosts, comfy bed, amazing facilities - aircon, bug repellent in the rooms, free tea/coffee, great roomy shower/bathroom with hot water. The host was so lovely, she even drew up a suggested itinerary for the days i was there! Would definitely recommend

30th Jul 2017

Great guesthouse

• Germany, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Private, but not too small, helpful hosts regardless of the language barrier. Overall one of the most comfortable hostels I've been to, only my blanket was too short.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2017

1. Just a few mins from Subway stn 2. About 7-10 24hrs Convenient around 3. If first time, Kim will introduce you where to go 4. Big space. Cozy

27th Jun 2017

I truly loved this place, & even extended my stay. It has such a cozy, lovely family vibe. The staff is super kind & helpful. The kitchen is great & has everything you need. Location is perfect too. I would absolutely stay again!!!

1st May 2017
7.1

Overall, an okay hostel. I booked the mix 8 dorm, the room was stuffy, warm, and not well ventilated. Be sure to stay covered, there are mosquitoes as well (in May).

• England, Couple, 31-40
21st Apr 2017

Really friendly and cosy hostel. The lady at reception had seen that we'd booked for 4 nights and had taken the time to prepare a 3 day itinerary for us, which she took us through in detail with reference to the map!

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

I Love being here. Mr Kim as owner is a nice person. He know English, and have sooo many story to tell. I met my Korean friends here and yes. We talk a lot and it's nice. A Week worth my money. Although I don't get the breakfast, I can watch TV until 12 PM with other guest. The location is nice. Near Pukyong National University and many food around. When Mr Kim have food (*after he is going outside) he always gave it to us to eat (*while watching TV). It's So Niceeee... Thank You.