Kim's House in Busan 2nd Reviews

867-25 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

It was a nice stay there overall, but I would have appreciated to know that I am not able to pay with credit card. And also it was a bit inconvenient that there is only one bathroom (toilet and shower together) and it was icy cold. The staff was really nice and we shared the dorm with awesome people.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Hungary

Mr. Kim was an excellent host. He welcomed us to the house and showed us around the residence. He even sat down with us, showing us maps of Busan and pictures of his recommended sites. He went out of his way to explain public transportation around the city, marking bus numbers and subway exits to help us easily navigate Busan.

• 18th Oct 2014

The owners were great people and helped me a lot with many things. They even booked my ferry to Japan with their credit card. Great place!

• 20th Sep 2014