Kim's House in Busan 2nd

Fabulous 154 Total Reviews
Fabulous 154 Total Reviews

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

I Love being here. Mr Kim as owner is a nice person. He know English, and have sooo many story to tell. I met my Korean friends here and yes. We talk a lot and it's nice. A Week worth my money. Although I don't get the breakfast, I can watch TV until 12 PM with other guest. The location is nice. Near Pukyong National University and many food around. When Mr Kim have food (*after he is going outside) he always gave it to us to eat (*while watching TV). It's So Niceeee... Thank You.

18th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. Mr Kim is incredibly nice and helped me with whatever I needed help with. Kim's house is incredibly clean which is something that I really appreciated, especially since having other bad experiences with cleanliness at other hostels. The beds were comfortable and the other people staying at the hostel were also kind. The location was absolutely perfect and not too far from some of Busan's main attractions.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
6.6

Mr. Kim and his wife were very kind, and helpful. The place was clean, and the hostel itself was very easy to find and conveniently close to the subway. The atmosphere is extremly quiet, so really this place is ideal for crashing after the end of a long day, not hanging out or socializing. The bunk beds were SO squeaky, the slightest movement made the loudest sounds, so not ideal for light sleepers or groups of people. This place is fine, just basic.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016

Instead of Kim's house 2, I was heading to Kim's house 1. Mr. Kim himself accompany me to the right place. The place located in 3rd floor of an apartment building. Mr. Kim also told me some of famous spot in Busan and how to get there from the hostel. There's 2 spacious bathroom with shampoo and soap. The room quiet spacious, but the bed is noisy if you move your body while sleeping.

30th Sep 2016

Good experience. Quiet hostel but the few I met were really cool. Everything you need as SK (busan) is so safe and fun.