Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Excellent stay, really friendly owner, she even helped me book my train ride for the next day. However, gotta improve on the showers' pressure

This is an okay hostel.

Oh man did I mess up! I only booked one night at Kim's house. I meant to book 2. I arrived a day earlier than my booking, but Kim accommodated me! She didn't have room at her main place, but had a bed at Kim's house 2. She switched it so that I didn't have to move the second night too! Very sweet lady! And very sweet guy at Kim's house 2. Thank you so much! See you next time I'm in busan!

maybe we can do something with the big balcony on the second floor.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • China

It was an excellent place to live. If ever I have a chance to visit Busan again I will love to stay in Kim's house. Thanks for such a nice residence.

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Pakistan

Good location, prices and clean guesthouse. I deeply appreciate the help from the staff, all their recomendations for visiting Busan were precious.

The hostel gives you the feeling of coming home. Its clean, the staff is very nice and people coming there are often open and want to make new friends.

• 25th Aug 2015

Great hostel, nice staff, good location. Low price for what you get.

• 20th Aug 2015