Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Kim was a fantastic host!!! So chilled friendly and extremely helpful! He even helped search for and booked our flight tickets to jeju as they were much cheaper on a Korean site than English! His knowledge of the area was perfect as well, as we hadn't done much research about busan but we were safe with our map and Kims instructions. Anything you needed help with he would help, The sweetest chilled person we've met on our travels so far. ..Thanks Kim for an awesome stay!! :D Becky and Tue

I stayed there for 2 days and was fully satisfied! Mr.Kim was always friendly and helpful - he helped us to make up our plan, showed some places we could go and answered all our questions. Although we lived in room for 6 people, there were noone except us so we could enjoy our stay fully. Fast internet, good kitchen facilities and not bad location - you can go to many places on foot from hostel+beaches are on the same line of metro. Next time I would definitely stay there for one more time!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Russia

We really enjoyed our stay here!

weren't a lot of people staying in the guesthouse while I was there, because it was the winter. It wasn't super close to the station and the exit didnt' have an escalator was it was very exhausting carrying my bags from the station to the guesthouse. Mr.Kim was helpful and the place was clean. The shower upstairs didnt' really have hot water. the downstairs one was better. the rooms got a little cold at night because we were only given fleece blankets.

I had a very pleasant stay at Kim's house in Busan. Mr. Kim offered lots of great advice on what to see and do around Busan. The hostel was easy to find and is located near to public transportation and within walking distance of several attractions.

During my last night, when I suddenly turned up in Busan on a night I hadn't planned to stay in Busan, the female dorm was full but the owner arranged for me to sleep in a single room and pay the same rate as for a dorm because I had come to Kim's House so many times. This is a really nice place to stay in Busan :D

I had a great time staying here. Mr Kim took us out for Korean BBQ (and soju) on my first night which was fun. Near quite a few places to eat and drink and pretty easy to get to from the metro station.

Kim's House is an excellent hostel choice for traveling in Busan. It is in a quiet area but is close to restaurants and cafes. It is close to the subway, centrally located, and easy to find. For the price the dorms are very comfortable. The beds are also much more comfortable than most Korean beds. Kim keeps the hostrl clean and inviting- I would stay here again!

Mr Kim is such an amazing host and he is so helpful and knowledgable. He is kind and really went out of his way for us. The hostel is very clean and is a very good location to tourist sites. We had an amazing stay and I will come back again! Thanks for your help and generosity.

I have to say staying in kim's house is really good. The location is good and easy for me to travel around in the city. Kim wil put forward some useful suggestiob for food and sites, which is quite valuable. The bath place he recommend is impressive. If I have time I will come back again.