Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Kim is soooo nice!! The room was comfortable to stady . I will always choose Kim's house when I come to Busan .

Very good Guesthouse, with an amazing staff. Mr. Kim is the man, he knows everything you need in Busan, where to go, where to eat, everything. The guesthouse is very well located (4 minutes walking from the underground sttion), good facilities, relaxed atmosphere, I highly recomend it. P.S. Free washing machine is a plus!

My friend and I stayed at Kim's house for 2 nights! We had really great time in Busan thanks to Mr.Kim. He recommended us some famous restaurants and attractive things!

Mr. Kim is awesome. Very helpful.

Mr. Kim is an amazing host. He helped us with the places worth visiting and how to reach there. The place is impeccably clean and Mr. Kim takes special care in keeping the place clean and tidy. The place could really do with a another or two sets of toilets, though.

This was a great place. Mr Kim is very nice and hospitable. He sent me an email after i booked on Hostelworld explaining how to get to his place. It's near the metro line and is easy to find. As soon as I came he gave me a map and told me exactly how to get to all the cool touristic places in Busan. The house is clean and comfortable as well, so I would definitely recommend it!

Had a great stay here. Thanks Mr. Kim!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location with lots of delicious restaurants around. Located close to Daejeon station, it's easy to get anywhere in Busan or explore around the University or UN Memorial.

Mr Kim is very good person and very informative about attractions in Busan! How to go to any attractions in busan? he knows everything!

Kim's house is a fantastic hostel and a great value. The owner, Mr. Kim, is very friendly and does a great job of making guests comfortable and giving suggestions about what to do in Busan. No regular breakfast but there's a comfortable and well-equipped kitchen and several convenience stores nearby. Kim's house is the best!

• 22nd May 2014

I dare say Kim's House in Busan is the best hostel I've ever stayed so far. i really feel safe and comfortable staying in this house, it feels like home. Mr. Kim is really nice and friendly that he gave each and every guest many travel advices; and he also helped me to deal with my flight ticket problem :D thank you very much, Mr. Kim!

We rally enjoyed our stay. The staff was nice and helpful and Mr. Kim was really friendly. Nothing to complain about.

Mr. Kim was a very polite and helpful individual who was always willing to assist travelers by pointing out areas of interest and attractions. In addition, he would be available to address questions and concerns and was accessible throughout the day.

Amazing stay! I absolutely loved my stay at Kim's House. Mr. Kim was amazing...super helpful...I would absolutely stay here again.

• 19th Apr 2014

Will gonna stay at Mr. Kim's House again :-)

The hostel location is very good, it is close to the subway line (~5 min walk) and MANY nice restaurants nearby (all within walking distance). Plus Kim is like the best host you can find in Busan. He is fun, friendly and very helpful, more like a local friend in Busan. The university area is also near by (~10-15min walk) and even more stuff going on there :) If you need a place to stay, which is convenient and a friendly host. This is IT!

We had a pleasant stay at the hostel. Mr.Kim was very nice and recommended us a good place to eat. He even came to check on us before we went to sleep to make sure the temperature in the room was okay! ^^ The only thing we didn't like was the shower in the second floor which was in a tiny room together with a toilet. But other than that, the hostel is very clean and it has a nice kitchen too. Not far from the subway station and easy to find! :)