Kim's House in Busan

Fabulous 290 Total Reviews
Fabulous 290 Total Reviews

• India, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. It was comfortable and convenient ( 5 min walk from the subway). You don't even need to plan , since they tell you all about the places to see and how to get there. Very helpful and funny. Highly recommend it!!!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

We had a great time staying at Kim's House. They had everything that we needed easily accessible and the whole experience was very convenient. Highly recommended! My only suggestion for Kim's House would be to get some blankets that are a bit longer. I am 5' 9" and it didn't cover nearly enough of me :)

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Great location for a weekend in Busan. Super friendly and gave us loads of info! Would definitely stay again if we were ever in the area.

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Our stay here was really nice. The hostel was small and quiet and we stayed in the 6 bed dorm. The hostel owner was friendly and overall the hostel was clean. Would definitely stay here again.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Me Kim is so kind and welcoming. You really feel like your in a home away from home. We very quickly felt relaxed and comfortable in Mr Kim's home and he is so knowledgable.

• Vietnam, Male, 31-40
7th Dec 2016

Such a nice position to stay for a trip in Busan. Extremely cheap!!! Love it and I will book here for next trip to Busan.

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

This was my third stay at Kim's house. I always come back gladly because it's always a nice and clean place for a good price. Mr. Kim, as many people before me said, is nice and friendly. It was warm in the hostel and as I said, very clean. The only complaint goes to beds, the beds in the mixed dorms are terrible. They make so much sound when you move that I really couldn't sleep during the night. As soon as someone moved a little it immediately woke me up. I even decided to sleep on the floor.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

Very accommodating host. Quickly emailed my situation and Kim was cool about it. Their facilities were good, location is very close to the station and liked their fuzzy blankets! Would recommend!

26th Oct 2016

A good place for few days. Owner is quite helpful and helps you plan all the sightseeing around the city.