Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Very nice hostel - Mr Kim is fantastic, he sat me down and went through everything there is to do while in Busan and was even able to tell me what train exit to take and what bus number to catch. He made my stay very enjoyable and I feel that I had a great overall taste of the city! Would stay here again!

Good hostel ran by the owner. Kim is genuinely interested in providing the best experience to the guest and goes out of his way to do so. He offered me fruit in a few occasions just because and was always walking around smiling to everyone. He also helped me chose the places I should visit with my limited time. The 6 bedroom shared room is pretty basic equipped with austere bunk beds and a hanger and the shower is also pretty basic. Location is decent with a subway at about 10 min walk.

The overall stay was great. Kim's House is easy to find, in a busy, but as the same time quiet, neighborhood close to a university. There are a lot of things to do close by or easy accessible via subway. If you are like to explore by food there are also a lot of things to see within a 20 min walking distance. Kim is really friendly and the atmosphere with the other travelers is very casual since almost everyone is a backpacker. I will go there again, next time I come to Busan.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Mr. Kim is a wonderful host, and he provides a lot of useful information on Busan. The hostel is very clean and relaxed. Plus, he's pretty good looking!

Felt welcome the moment I step into the guesthouse. He recommended a number of attractions for me to visit and also places to eat around area during my short stay there. Really like the place.

Been there 4 times and everything was good. It was a little bit loud in the night (other guests) even though the rule says to be quiet past midnight. But the place is otherwise great and the owner is nice. Would appreciate some free breakfast next time though :D

Its like a home. Owner Kim and Julie are awesome. Its cold outside in Busan but the hostel is really so warm enough to make you feel so comfortable! I am pretty much happy here and often ended up staying here more than going out. Thumb up to Kim and Julie!

Thank you for Mr Kim and his wife for sharing their lovely warm home with us. I recommended this hostel for those who visit Busan. The location is near subway station. I was really grateful for Mr Kim & his wife who helped me with my laundry. I had a week worth of laundry and when I offered to pay for the service, Mr Kim said that it's included. WOW.

Friendly and helpful Mr and Mrs Kim. They are a gentle and sweet couple. It makes me feel like they are my cousins. The hostel feels like home...no frills and fancy stuff but clean and comes with good floor heater (i really need it, i can not handle cold). A must stay in Busan. A must!

It felt like home, nice.