Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Everything was really nice! Clean, friendly and quiet. It would be nice if there was more of a social space to hang out with the other guests, like more places to sit in the living room or some chairs on the roof patio area, as that was a nice space that wasn't being used.

Nice hostel, great staff - mr kims wife very helpful

I'd love to go there again! Mr.&ms.kim are very nice amd helpful. I had a good memories there!! Thank you!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Very close to the subway and convenient location. The place is great for what you pay, but if you are planning to stay more than two nights, take into consideration you might not get much sleep.

• 30th Apr 2015

I really enjoy my stay at Kim's house ! Mr Kim is really friendly and helpfull, the facilities are good and everything is clean ! you can cook and there is some shop around. This place was quiet and i loved it cause it's cool to have some rest in place where you fell like at home !! I would come back there !

Really nice hostel. Cool little building by the Kyungsung University area. About a 10 minute walk to dozens of different bars and clubs. Great value for the low price.

Great place to stay. Mr Kim is very helpful offers plenty of local tips. Comfy bed and pretty good location.

Price-quality-value excellent. Not necessarily the most modern shower room or big sleeping rooms but good enough. Location is debatable, since Busan is really large city. For me the location was really great since it's kind of middle of the city and I visited all directions from the hostel. And it's not too far to walk even from the Gwangalli Beach after subway operating hours (with awesome company), and there's some night life in the nearby university area.

Kim was a fantastic host!!! So chilled friendly and extremely helpful! He even helped search for and booked our flight tickets to jeju as they were much cheaper on a Korean site than English! His knowledge of the area was perfect as well, as we hadn't done much research about busan but we were safe with our map and Kims instructions. Anything you needed help with he would help, The sweetest chilled person we've met on our travels so far. ..Thanks Kim for an awesome stay!! :D Becky and Tue

I stayed there for 2 days and was fully satisfied! Mr.Kim was always friendly and helpful - he helped us to make up our plan, showed some places we could go and answered all our questions. Although we lived in room for 6 people, there were noone except us so we could enjoy our stay fully. Fast internet, good kitchen facilities and not bad location - you can go to many places on foot from hostel+beaches are on the same line of metro. Next time I would definitely stay there for one more time!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Russia

We really enjoyed our stay here!