Kim's House in Busan Reviews

987-62 Daeyeon 1 Dong, Namgu, Busan, South Korea

Mr. Kim is very nice and the location is great. On the negative side, it seems a bit pricey for a dorm-bed in a small house and the thin walls make every footstep and door closing audible from the unusually small and squeaky bunk-bed. Directions: Out exit 5 the main street is behind you. Look for the appropriately named “BS Bank.” Turn right and go straight until the far end of the “Hotel Korea” (on other side) and then turn right up the alley. You’ll see Mr. Kim’s sign after one twisting block.

Absouletely no doubt about Kims hostel which was Helpful useful comfy itself it was first time to use busan hostel make me happiness coziness it is right place to meet ppl right place to chilling i d love to back again ! thanks heaps kim ^^

This place is like a middle-class Korean home which has been converted into a hostel.

Even though the bed was too small for 2 , and the shower water pressure was not good at all, overall it was a good experience and Mr Kim was very helpful providing all the information regarding Busan.

Overall being said, Kim's House is the right choice for a traveler like myself as a place for accommodation. It is very close to the Busan's Daeyon subway station (green line). Mr Kim, the house owner simply helps my friends and I to get to the attractions in Busan. However, he can only help you if you just merely ask him...the facilities there was very good-comfortable and cozy. At Kim's House, the breakfast would not be prepared, but it is very convenient and easy to get to nearby restaurant.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Kim is soooo nice!! The room was comfortable to stady . I will always choose Kim's house when I come to Busan .

Very good Guesthouse, with an amazing staff. Mr. Kim is the man, he knows everything you need in Busan, where to go, where to eat, everything. The guesthouse is very well located (4 minutes walking from the underground sttion), good facilities, relaxed atmosphere, I highly recomend it. P.S. Free washing machine is a plus!

My friend and I stayed at Kim's house for 2 nights! We had really great time in Busan thanks to Mr.Kim. He recommended us some famous restaurants and attractive things!

Mr. Kim is awesome. Very helpful.

A good hostel in a nice location if a little hard to find at first! The facilities and cleanliness were good and Kim gives you a map and talks you through all the landmarks/transport etc. which is really helpful. Only issue I had with the place was that even though we were all told the hostel was 24 hours we continually got told to be quiet/go to bed after 11pm when chatting at a normal level in the common area. That being said, this is still a lovely hostel and I would recommend it.

Mr. Kim is an amazing host. He helped us with the places worth visiting and how to reach there. The place is impeccably clean and Mr. Kim takes special care in keeping the place clean and tidy. The place could really do with a another or two sets of toilets, though.

This was a great place. Mr Kim is very nice and hospitable. He sent me an email after i booked on Hostelworld explaining how to get to his place. It's near the metro line and is easy to find. As soon as I came he gave me a map and told me exactly how to get to all the cool touristic places in Busan. The house is clean and comfortable as well, so I would definitely recommend it!

Had a great stay here. Thanks Mr. Kim!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location with lots of delicious restaurants around. Located close to Daejeon station, it's easy to get anywhere in Busan or explore around the University or UN Memorial.

Mr Kim is very good person and very informative about attractions in Busan! How to go to any attractions in busan? he knows everything!

Kim's house is a fantastic hostel and a great value. The owner, Mr. Kim, is very friendly and does a great job of making guests comfortable and giving suggestions about what to do in Busan. No regular breakfast but there's a comfortable and well-equipped kitchen and several convenience stores nearby. Kim's house is the best!

• 22nd May 2014

I dare say Kim's House in Busan is the best hostel I've ever stayed so far. i really feel safe and comfortable staying in this house, it feels like home. Mr. Kim is really nice and friendly that he gave each and every guest many travel advices; and he also helped me to deal with my flight ticket problem :D thank you very much, Mr. Kim!

We rally enjoyed our stay. The staff was nice and helpful and Mr. Kim was really friendly. Nothing to complain about.

Mr. Kim was a very polite and helpful individual who was always willing to assist travelers by pointing out areas of interest and attractions. In addition, he would be available to address questions and concerns and was accessible throughout the day.

Amazing stay! I absolutely loved my stay at Kim's House. Mr. Kim was amazing...super helpful...I would absolutely stay here again.

• 19th Apr 2014