Kimberley Croc Backpackers Reviews

120 Konkerberry Dr., Kununurra, Kununurra, Australia

We stayed here for 2 nights while exploring Purnululu National Park. This was the perfect base for us with clean, comfortable rooms and great kitchen facilities. Staff are very friendly and helpful too. I highly recommend this hostel if you are looking for cost effective yet comfortable accommodation in Kununurra. Also highly recommend the helicopter safari over the Bungle Bungles for visitors to Purnululu National Park, it was amazing! :)

I did not enjoy my stay as there are rules for some and not for others, I do not mind music played or people enjoying themselves but from 7am till 3-4am was excessive, when I spoke to staff about loud noise they seem unfazed. As it was not advertised FOR PARTY ANIMALS ONLY, I thought it would be great accommodation, I will not be recommending this facility to friends or anyone for that matter

• 8th May 2013