Kimberley Hotel Back Packers Reviews

48 Roeland Street, Cape Town, South Africa

Dirty Pillow cases, Smelly bed sheets, Dust on the hanging wall pictures and old furniture False advertising

We are not a hotel which you possibly thought when you booked. We are a backpacker which is budget accommodation for travelers. I'm sorry that you didn't like the furniture but it is part of the character of our backpacker.

The hostel manager Mike is amazing! I enjoyed my stay there. his hospitality really impressed me. I will definitely go back to see the city and to talk to him too. When I do, I will certainly stay at this hostel Huang

Dirty pillowcases, toilet next the bed not very romantic. TV and bedside lamp not working. Breakfast was included in booking but they would not supply free breakfast. Bar people where very rude and would not allow us to run a tab even though we where staying for more then a week. Not very secure as the barman showed me how to kick the door at the bottom and get in without a key. No parking without being harassed by car guards who extort you for money before you can park. But the food was great.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Breakfasts are not included during season which was pointed out to you. We do not run tabs period as everything is on a cash basis. We have rectified the gate which now has a code. The street parking is monitored by parking attendants who work for the City of Cape Tow.n