Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Reviews

Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, Seoul, South Korea

This is an excellent hostel. Its easy to find from the nearby subway station and is located in great spot. One of the best night spots in Seoul is located just a short taxi drive away. The staff were very helpful and the hostel was kept very clean. Highly recommend!!!

I booked a single room. I was pleasantly surprised that it came with a blow dryer, a refrigerator and a television. The room was quite small by Western standards. You need to fix the tv remote because it only stayed on one channel, 19. The common room is great to meet other people.

Booked for 3 nights orginially extended for 4 more nights. Great atmosphere and met a lot of great people here. Would recommend.

Stayed one night after a Samsung/LG baseball game nearby. Staff was very friendly and the hostel had a nice atmosphere. Great value for your money.

The rooms are very small but just enough space for one person. We each had our own bathrooms and showers which was really nice! The staff was nice and helpful. We liked the space on the lower level- really nice for hanging out, eating, and meeting people.

We only stayed for one night, but it was a very enjoyable stay! The hostel was extremely clean and friendly, and the staff was superb. It was very close to the subway and in a lovely neighborhood. Definitely would stay again!

Cool and cozy guesthouse with friendly staff.

If you're looking to meet other travelers, this hostel is probably not the best choice. Furthermore, I am unsure if they change the sheet that covers the bed mine didn't look clean - covered with dust/hairs/etc. it's good place if you want privacy but don't want to shell out a lot of money for a hotel.

The staff there was super awesome. Everyone i mest was super cool and super helpful. Sofia and Kelsey did a great job showing us around and really made our stay wonderful. The one problem I had with the hostel was the bathroom smelled really bad in our room.

The room was clean, staff helped me out late at night, and the dorm was night empty during the week. I had it all to myself one night! Great place! Thanks Sam!