8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Located at Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5
88% 77
37.5184636 127.0397441
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016
7.1

The place is ok, but nothing special. It is cheap. I took a single room which is very very small. The bathroom was a shower box plus a basin and a water bowl. The free space to have a shower was very small -8say 40 x 40 centimeters. I also have to complain about the fact that, the receptionist told me that I could not pay with credit card, just cash. When she realized that it was impossible for me withdraw cash she accepted the payment with Credit Card. The rest is ok.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Great place!

18th Mar 2016
8.0

Cool place. Nice facilities with a big kitchen, communal area with computers to use. Only gripe I have is the private room I had was kind of small. But it was a good place to keep my stuff and to sleep.

2nd Mar 2016

I always stay at Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse when ever i am in Seoul. Clean, friendly staff and great value. I always end up meeting great people who are visiting seoul and share interesting experiences. Highly recommend.