Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Reviews

Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, Seoul, South Korea

Comfy beds!

• 27th Jul 2014

The staff were super friendly, the decor was new and modern and it's located just a few minutes from the subway stop. The other guests didn't seem the friendliest but I don't know if that was just my dorm - I think only one person of the 7 others in my room acknowledged my existence.

Good place to stay if you wanna do plastic surgery. staff although helpful but lack of professionsim because they are long stayers

Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse was by far a very welcoming experience for me! My brother and I stayed for about 3 nights and ended up making a ton of new friends from different parts of the world. The room that we stayed in we had to share with about 6 other people, but everyone was chill and relaxed so there was no worries about something being stolen. The staff was very friendly and helpful! They are all very down to earth and interesting people. Overall I would totally book here again!!!!

• 30th May 2014

This hostel is great, it is brand new and in a great location!

Staffs are wonderful here. The manager Sam is an awesome person. The staffs and guests ate Korean BBQ dinner near by, and we had birthday party at the lounge.

Very well localized in gangnam! Staff very kind Secure

I loved that there were single rooms, so guests could have more privacy than in the typical guest house. The hostel is a bit removed from kind of the main attraction areas, but I actually think this can be a good thing. It's about a three-minute walk to the metro. The staff were friendly and helpful, though occasionally you'd come downstairs and reception would be empty… but they leave a number to call. Generally quite clean, and a good atmosphere, though it might be more fun at peak seasons.

Great place to stay in Gangnam--just a few metro stops from the best places to party! The basement common room is a lovely place to hang out, too.