Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Reviews

Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, Seoul, South Korea

Staff very kind, friendly

My previous review was for the other Kimchee Guesthouse in Hongdae, but it won't let me edit it. My stay here was very comfortable. My flight got in late and I didn't arrive until midnight, but the staff still came and checked me in then. I like the affordable single rooms with the private showers.

I stayed in a twin room for 1 night. I arrived in the city very late & needed something I could take a cab to from the Express Bus Terminal. This fit the bill perfectly. The room is tiny but it was no big deal for just 1 person. Might reconsider if you have a large suitcase, though. Bathroom fixtures/flooring could use replacing or at least a super deep clean, but otherwise I was happy w/ the room. Breakfast is light but adequate. Loved the vibe in the common area. Would stay again!

• 17th Dec 2015

There are only male and female bathrooms on every other floor and the men's bathroom was kinda dirty. I had a private room and it was comfortable.

Excellent quality, convenient location, just have to know which little street it is on.

The hostel has friendly staff and a good atmosphere. The room is small but comfortable.

This is an excellent hostel. Its easy to find from the nearby subway station and is located in great spot. One of the best night spots in Seoul is located just a short taxi drive away. The staff were very helpful and the hostel was kept very clean. Highly recommend!!!