8.8
Fabulous 76 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 76 Total Reviews
Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Located at Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5
88% 76
37.5184636 127.0397441
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016
7.1

The place is ok, but nothing special. It is cheap. I took a single room which is very very small. The bathroom was a shower box plus a basin and a water bowl. The free space to have a shower was very small -8say 40 x 40 centimeters. I also have to complain about the fact that, the receptionist told me that I could not pay with credit card, just cash. When she realized that it was impossible for me withdraw cash she accepted the payment with Credit Card. The rest is ok.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Great place!

18th Mar 2016
8.0

Cool place. Nice facilities with a big kitchen, communal area with computers to use. Only gripe I have is the private room I had was kind of small. But it was a good place to keep my stuff and to sleep.

2nd Mar 2016

I always stay at Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse when ever i am in Seoul. Clean, friendly staff and great value. I always end up meeting great people who are visiting seoul and share interesting experiences. Highly recommend.

• freshmango
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
2nd Feb 2016

Staff very kind, friendly

27th Jan 2016

My previous review was for the other Kimchee Guesthouse in Hongdae, but it won't let me edit it. My stay here was very comfortable. My flight got in late and I didn't arrive until midnight, but the staff still came and checked me in then. I like the affordable single rooms with the private showers.