Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse

• Mriede
  • USA, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017
7.7

Low-key, quiet area. Kind of an office-y neighborhood, but close to the super expensive club and shopping districts of Gangnam, since that is where you are. Not too much of a nightlife in walking distance. I stayed in a private room that reminded me of a cabin on a cruise. Had my own bathroom which was clean and water was fine. There were a good amount of mosquitos in my room unfortunately. Other than that it was quiet when I was there but there were people around in common area to meet.

• Alixnicollee
  • USA, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

My friend and i were traveling to Korea for the first time, not really knowing what we were doing. we got to the guesthouse early and they gladly took us in and gave us our rooms. Everyone was super nice and helpful. the guesthouse was clean and in the middle of everything we wanted to do. had great restaurants around it and easy access to the bus and subway. definitely plan on coming back here in the future.

20th Mar 2017
6.6

Staff were helpful and friendly. Location was convenient to the subway. But the room was grungy, the bed was so hard that I might as well have slept on the floor, and the walls were so thin that I could hear my neighbor snoring. Acceptable in a dorm but not in a "deluxe private single."

10th Mar 2017

A very nice place to stay a couple of nights! The private, single rooms were small but had everything I needed. The common area is quite nice and the breakfast was good as well. The best part was the helpful and kind staff. I would definitely stay here again!

10th Mar 2017

The room was incredibly small but it was just what I needed for the night. There was only one small towel but like I said for a one night stay it did the trick. The location was great. The staff was helpful and check-in was fast. The bed was hard, but some people like that. I would recommend this place because the price is good when you consider the location and free breakfast. Do go here expecting a 5 star hostel. If you are not picky and low maintenance this will be great for you.

8th Mar 2017
8.0

Not too shabby. The facilities are a little drab, but the value for the location is good. I just stayed one night on a weeknight, do not much to assess. Got full laundry service, but the floor flooded, haha. All in all its pretty decent.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

private room was SUPER small but it's south korea so that's understandable. it's harder to meet people because the place is structured more like a hotel but other than that the location is great and it's pretty clean & friendly.