8.5
Fabulous 71 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 71 Total Reviews
Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse Located at Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon dong 112-5
85% 71
37.5184636 127.0397441
    Rooms available

18th Mar 2016
8.0

Cool place. Nice facilities with a big kitchen, communal area with computers to use. Only gripe I have is the private room I had was kind of small. But it was a good place to keep my stuff and to sleep.

2nd Mar 2016

I always stay at Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse when ever i am in Seoul. Clean, friendly staff and great value. I always end up meeting great people who are visiting seoul and share interesting experiences. Highly recommend.

• freshmango
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
2nd Feb 2016

Staff very kind, friendly

27th Jan 2016

My previous review was for the other Kimchee Guesthouse in Hongdae, but it won't let me edit it. My stay here was very comfortable. My flight got in late and I didn't arrive until midnight, but the staff still came and checked me in then. I like the affordable single rooms with the private showers.

17th Jan 2016

Probably the best place to stay in the Gangnam area and has a very good staff and common area. I feel like I pay a bit more than I would like to, as love hotels in the area are only 5-10 dollars more per night, but this isn't really too much of a negative considering korea hostels are generally in this same price range and Seoul rent is high! Overall I would still recommend this place greatly and I will definitely be back in the future.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2015

I stayed in a twin room for 1 night. I arrived in the city very late & needed something I could take a cab to from the Express Bus Terminal. This fit the bill perfectly. The room is tiny but it was no big deal for just 1 person. Might reconsider if you have a large suitcase, though. Bathroom fixtures/flooring could use replacing or at least a super deep clean, but otherwise I was happy w/ the room. Breakfast is light but adequate. Loved the vibe in the common area. Would stay again!

13th Dec 2015
7.1

There are only male and female bathrooms on every other floor and the men's bathroom was kinda dirty. I had a private room and it was comfortable.

18th Nov 2015

Excellent quality, convenient location, just have to know which little street it is on.