Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse Reviews

570-16, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

I am definitely going back! thank you for your hospitality. I enjoyed staying at kimchee guesthouse very much.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Peru

Liked it very much

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Belarus

Had a double room that was quite spacious and had a good air conditioner. Good hostel considering it is very cheap to stay. Very small common area. Toilets smelt and were frequently not too clean.

two words... GIL-BERT Shout out to Gilberto for being a big help and Hella chill. "Dat Guesthouse Doe" surf board

I stayed in the 10 bed mixed dorm and for a hostel it was clean and spacious. The people I met in the hostel were nice and it was very close to Hongdae station. All in all it was a decent hostel It just lacked something special, it definitely felt like I was staying in a hostel and perhaps wasn't as welcoming as some hostels I've stayed in so I wouldn't stay here again.

I felt very uninvited at this hostel. The owner himself was great but very person that lived/worked there just made me feel unwelcome. The hostel itself and the facilities were fine, just the attitude of the staff that needs to be improved,

Always good people there, Carter is the man ! :D might see you again

good staffs and cozy common area!

This is a great value hostel. The location is good, the staff are friendly and it is clean and safe. I would recommend and will stay again.