Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Fabulous 1328 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1328 Total Reviews

25th Apr 2017

Good hostel with great staff. Hamed was great in accomodating my request, and the rest of the staff was super useful as well. Bathroom facilities were a bit unkept, and they weren't enough, in my opinion. Over is ok and I would recommend it

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
24th Apr 2017

Directions to the hostel were easy to follow. In a great area, close to metro, cafes and shops. Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were kept clean and had good facilities. Guys on reception John and Hamed were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again and recommend!

24th Apr 2017

My stay was very convenient for location and price. I also stayed in a private small room. Hanes was also very kind and helpful with some information. Would recommend.

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Apr 2017

Nice place to stay, John was very welcoming ! Great location :)

22nd Apr 2017

This is an excellent hostel to stay in Seoul, especially if your traveling on a budget like I am. Great location, good overall vibe, great value for the money and really nice staff - John, in particular, helped me out a lot and gave me some good information about navigating a city that can seem a bit daunting at first. Ten out of ten.

21st Apr 2017

I can't imagine there's a better place to stay in Seoul! Great for meeting people, 5 minutes from a metro, and 10 minutes walking from hundreds of restaurants, bars and clubs in both Sinchon and Hongdae. The basement is full of people hanging out every night, and the staff is very helpful, especially Andrew! We were upgraded to a private for free, which made it all the better

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Awesome staff and great atmosphere! John upgraded my room as soon as I checked in which was amazing. I'll be returning in a few days! Thank you kimchee guesthouse!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Had a nice stay here, staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Andrew! When I arrived, I got a free upgrade from a 4 dorm room to a double twin room (to which I'd moved the next day, cause a friend arrived) and I didn't even had to checkout the next day! :-)

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

John was awesome when we checked in, cheap stay but ended up meeting people from all over the world. Would recommend if you plan on staying near Hongdae for a couple of days.

• kennyklose8889
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

Nice place. Andrew the receptionist was very nice.