Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse Reviews

503-19, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I think it is a good place to stay if you go to Seoul. It is very easy to arrive from the airport, is very close to the underground, is located in the university area and it is fool of young people, places to eat and spend the day.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

My room smelled and they didn't give me a secure place to store my luggage like they said they would. Everyone sleeps all day so you can't turn the lights on before 2. Only 1 shower that wasn't gross on the 2nd floor for women. 1 had spiders in it. Tbh I'll stay somewhere else next time

• 7th Aug 2014

nice hostel,thank you for helping me check the train information.

Very good, nice facility considering the price of the stay in Korea. Thank u Seo Yeon Koo(facility worker)

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This is a crowded hostel with many people moving in and out at all hours of the day. If you are looking for a busy/lively/crowded atmosphere, then this hostel is for you. Lockers are provided, though you must bring your own lock. Room keys are given, but the other travelers never locked the room. Location (adjacent to Sinchon and Hongdae) is perfect for nightlife. Cleanliness is a bit lacking, but all basic amenities are present. At their price point everything is as expected.

Great Staff and really cool people stayed at the place! Common Area is quite nice as well

Great staff, awesome common area and I especially love the free tea time every day. I stayed for 6 nights and would have stayed longer if I could. Great hostel.

I struggeled at the beginning but the guys from the reception took care of me Special thank you to Seoyeon

• 19th Jul 2014

I had booked two beds but needed to cancel one. Staff gladly allowed me to cancel without charging me for it. Very helpful in helping me safekeep my guitar. Friendly staff member even let me jam on his amp in the common area.

Kimchee guesthouse was one of the best hostels I stayed in during my trip. I even extended my stay because I loved it so much. The staff is very friendly and the common area is awesome!

Nice social place to stay, close to bar area, if you want to hang out on a true Seoul nights, stay here!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel is one of the best in Seoul by far. The rooms are spotless, staff is super friendly and helpful, and it is is a great location. Make sure you head up to the roof top for a sweet spot to drink or relax (great views too!)

I was very disappointed with kimchee hostel. In 2013 this place was really great, but 2014 - not anymore....my bed had bed-bugs so I couldn't sleep normally all 3 nights. Exhausting and sad...

I had a lovely stay. The people were all very friendly and helpful, and the facility was CLEAN and had an excellent wifi connection. Although, if you have a hateful relationship with stairs, you may want to steer clear.

it was ok

This guesthoust is very good and comfortable.Seoyeon is a staff there she is very nice,kind and helpfull But I think the bathroom aren't clean enough, except that everything is excellent.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Seo-yeon (Swan) was a great staff member. She helped me get a passport photo and called a cab for me for a three a.m. departure. The facilities are in great and clean conditions. Overall great experience. Definitely will be going back.

• 30th Jun 2014

Seo-yeon staff who is the most beautiful woman in the hostel was so kind. I wanna see her again..

I just had chance to stay in Kimchee Guesthouse for 2 days but had a really good time there, the staff is really nice and helpful specially Seo-yeon is so kind and smily. Dont forget to go to the basement and enjoy the atmosphere there playing darts and drinking Soju. The rooms are clean and have a really good value for money. Really had a great time there and hope to be able to come back.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Spain

The hostel is big but it has good facilities on each floor and a nice common room in the basement. It is also good to reach from the airport ralway which can be used to go to the main station. The guesthouse is clarly a value/price recommendation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3