Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

8.7
Fabulous 1278 Total Reviews

• Poland, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

I was checked in by John who was very helpful, and the other staff members I interacted with were also great! I got upgraded to a 6 bed at no fee! However, on my last night I came home to find that someone took my bed, and put my stuff aside. Not a nice surprise when you come back tired and you have an early flight to catch the next morning. The bed was clearly marked with my name and date of check out, so I am not sure how could they confuse it. So, perhaps not all staff is properly trained.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Mar 2017

Amazing location (right by the train station, but busses are also super convenient from there), wonderful staff (John was really helpful at check-in and check-out), and great value. Would be better if every bed had its own light and socket, but really not a big deal in the grand scheme. Basement is a party zone (great to meet people), but noise doesn't carry up if you're not into it. Definitely would recommend this place and would stay here again.

• FatPolarBear
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

Fantastic place filled with great, friendly and unique characters. Stayed for 8 nights and not had a single night that was not fun or special. Great location to the nearby scenic spots with markets and restaurant at your fingertip as well. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and they will really take care of you. :D

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Mar 2017

Very affordable and decent hostel for the price. Location is excellent, staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Hamed who helped me out a lot and suggested things too see and do. The basement was an excellent place to socialise and meet people, and easy to avoid if you wanted the day off to be a hermit (as we all need from time to time)

11th Mar 2017

It is cheap but excellent hostel, few minutes walk to metro, restaurant and supermarket near by, free wifi in room and common area, free locker available, enough socket to use, big common area with free computer with internet access, free kitchen, excellent English speaking staff especially Andrew, he helped me to find the name of Korean song in his dinner time. Free drinking hot and cold water available, enough toilet to use. I have never wait a minute for toilet and shower. Highly recommended!

8th Mar 2017

The hostel has a great atmosphere because of the basement area, staff are really friendly and helpful. Big shoutout to Hamed who set up up with a great room.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

Highlight of this place is definitely the staff and atmosphere - Julien in particular was so attentive and kind to all the guests, not only did he ind and look after my phone when I lost it, he also organised many group dinners and parties with guests and even drew portraits of me and my friend!! Thanks to the great staff like him, Andrew and Gilles my stay in Seoul went from great to unforgettable - so glad I chose this place! The location is perfect for exploring too, always something to see!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2017
6.0

I would not recommend staying at this place. While the bedrooms are alright (6 bed female), the common area is extremely dirty in some places and the atmosphere was not too hospitable when I was there. I had to talk the receptionist on duty into helping me carry my luggage to the third floor, and certain guests behaved extremely inconsiderate.

• Philippines, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Mar 2017
7.4

Good access to the train, just a bit of a walk. Stayed in the mixed 8 bedroom and private rooms, both are okay. The people I've met are the best part of the stay here. :)

2nd Mar 2017

Very nice hostel comparing to the price. The basement makes it a very well party-hostel. The rest are average. Recommend.