7.8
Very Good 1,159 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,159 Total Reviews
Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse Located at 503-19, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 120-836 503-19, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu
78% 1159
37.5581144 126.9293536
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
30th Nov 2016

ive stayed here. johnny was the best if i come back to korea i will stay here again :)

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

David at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Went out of his way to give reccomendations and ensure I enjoyed my visit. Walking distance to nightlife!

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016
6.9

The location was great and we were satisfied given the price we paid (one of the cheapest hostel of Seoul) The building was bad though, everything was really tight, the beds creaked all the time and ... it was freezing cold !! Taking a shower was a challenge (plus the towel they gave me was 1 cm2) , we had to sleep with our coats at night ... And the staff used to clean the room as we were still inside, which was quite weird. But the chill area was cool, and every body was nice :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

I enjoyed my time in Seoul. The lounge area was very large and the staff was helpful, particularly Amy on the front desk who was very nice. The only downside was the staff who tended to start cleaning too early in the morning. I'd be happy to come back again.

22nd Nov 2016

Great place. David at the front desk was awesome and there's a lot of travellers working there which gives it a cool vibe. Good location near the subway. Great common area.

21st Nov 2016

Kimchee Sinchon was a great hostel to stay at. The location was great, a short walk from Hongik station, and located right next to Hongdae. All the staff, particularly David, were very helpful and were able to answer any questions. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the hostel had a great common room were you could meet other travellers. Would definitely stay here again next time I come to Seoul.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

I had a great time in this hostel! Even David, the person who hosted me was really cool and helpful! I will definitely come back to that hostel!

15th Nov 2016

Nice hostel in a great area :-) Love to comeback once!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

I think this hostel is valued the money. It's simple but there are all facilities needed, toilets are clean. There is a basement downstairs where you can party hard or chill, including smoking area. There are small lockers in the room, where you can put a medium backpack or small. Staff is good, and I love David! I stayed here a while and we really became good friends. I'm coming back all the time because it's v comfortable. It's close to hongdae but not into, so u can sleep at night.

12th Nov 2016
8.0

The hostel is located in a great place because it was easy to find. The map they provided lead us to the hostel very quickly. The staff was great and very welcoming. They were willing to answer all our questions and give us information about the city. Amy helped us at the front desk and she was great!