Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse Reviews

503-19, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The staff are really nice and friendly, even i had changed my room twice. The staff are talkative and helpful, and the location is excellent.

It was BEST hostel in seoul I've ever had. If you choose here for travel in seoul, you won't regret.

The place was really nice and clean. Offering adapters at the hostel was a good idea. The directions to the hostel was really easy to understand.

• 25th Mar 2014

I think it's most enjoyable hostel in Seoul! I met there good staffs and Marcus from Sweden and Minook from Korea! Marcus,Minook and I drink at the basement and we had a good time there! I wanna back again!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Perfect location to get around!

• 10th Mar 2014

Great hostel in a great location. The accommodation was wonderful and the lounge area was very comfortable and spacious. However, the heat at night was a little excessive for what the weather was like outside. Also, be careful of what you leave on the floor overnight during the winter (ondol floor heating)

Excellent hostel with great facilities and super friendly staff. Staff cleaned the rooms and entire hostel everyday, which was very good. The common area had a smoking room which was very convenient. Towels could be rented. The facilities to wash your clothes were cheap and of good quality. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone, particularly if you want a great location and a decent price!

I've been at Kimchee hostel for three nights. All I needed was a bed and a hot shower. I am satisfied with what I got. I've met really nice people there and that is the most important for me.

average at sec, cuz the door was not able to lock with a key.but inside the room(i was in a 4 bed)was a locker box for every bed. the stuff was very helpfull. he was calling at late to a restaurant nearby(they where closing, cuz i arrived near 9 pm) and he managed that i was getting a vegetarian(cuz i'm veg and dont speak korean)traditional korean meal after 9 at a streetkitchen. great! about the location i dont know, cuz i was in transit for 1 night and saw to less from soul. but easy to find!

• 24th Feb 2014

Very nice hostel! I would absolutely recommend it for the atmosphere alone. The staff was nice and helpful, and I didn't have any problems. I would stay here again!

• 22nd Feb 2014

I found the staff to be unhelpful. I did not receive my key deposit when checking out as the staff went missing during the designated check out time but left a box so you can drop off your key without collecting the deposit. I waited for 35 minutes but eventually had to leave. Also the heating is unbearable. When I put my bear foot on the floor it actually hurt and there is no way to turn down the heating. I have stayed in other hostels in Seoul which are much much better than this.

1 2 3 Next » last »