Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse Reviews

503-19, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It's located in a good place and convenient. I felt comfortable here. The staffs are friendly and kind :) I wouldnt mind staying here again if i ever come back.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Got myself a single room for 2 nights and it was awesome! The room can be small but I didn't find that a problem as I still have space left even though I had 2 luggage in it. One thing is that there are no heaters in the room and it can be kinda cold for me. Location is not too far from subway station, and about 15 mins walk to the busy streets of Sinchon/Hongdae.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The staff are really nice and friendly, even i had changed my room twice. The staff are talkative and helpful, and the location is excellent.

It was BEST hostel in seoul I've ever had. If you choose here for travel in seoul, you won't regret.

The place was really nice and clean. Offering adapters at the hostel was a good idea. The directions to the hostel was really easy to understand.

• 25th Mar 2014

I think it's most enjoyable hostel in Seoul! I met there good staffs and Marcus from Sweden and Minook from Korea! Marcus,Minook and I drink at the basement and we had a good time there! I wanna back again!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Japan

Perfect location to get around!

• 10th Mar 2014