Kina Backpackers Reviews

PO Box 55 Oneroa, Waiheke Island, New Zealand

Great Hostel! Enjoyed it so much! Very privately, u get to know everybody quickly. Awesome location with an amazing overview over the sea. Clean, BBQ on Monday is very good! Would recommend it to everybody!

The owner was so so accommodating! When we complained the dorm smelled like feet he gave us a private room, when it was pouring down buckets he gave us a lift to bus stop. Very helpful and friendly and it made our stay so much better. Bathrooms were clean and hostel was cutesy. Make sure you haven't overpacked if you plan on hiking those 187 steps though! Sore for days!

Quiet hostel, with friendly atmosphere and amzing ocean view... Highly recomend

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Poland

I liked this hostel A LOT! so clean and fresh :)

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Luke was so great! After seeing the room that I was in, it was full of people that were a bit messy, so I said I'd pay more for a double room, but he upgraded me no charge. The hospitality was great, amazing long term people stay there, which makes for a real family atmosphere. And the view is a million dollar view! Anytime, I'm in Waiheke, there is no other place I'd stay at...thanks Kina!

Thanks Rigoberto, hope too see you back here someday

View all Waiheke Island Hostels