Kindoroko Hotel Reviews

P.O Box 8682, Moshi, Tanzania

No Rating

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF

Decent hotel for the price. We stayed in a twin room that was clean enough that we stayed again after our climb. Its pretty central in moshi as are many other hotels. Everything was fine, but the only thing I would warn as with any hotel in a developing nation is to keep your valuables on you or locked up good. While we were there, a tourist had all their money stolen from their room and we had to wait 30 minutes before we could leave the hotel due to a police investigation.

I had booked on the internet and paid apart of the price. Apparently, the money did leave but never arrived anywhere and fkne we were coming. Fortunately, rooms were available and the staff friendly.

• 21st Jul 2011

Great views of kilimanjaro!

The first thing that was wrong was that I had reserved a double bed and was presented with a room with twin beds (we were told there weren't any double beds available that evening). The room was really small and while not dirty, I didn't feel it was clean either. The Receptionist was not welcoming at all and while the roof top bartender was fairly friendly I found the rest of the staff that I encountered indifferent. The roof bar had a great view and the food was good.

I spent one night there rooms have a televsion, mosquito net and a bathroom included. Staff are really friendly, my shower was leaking they fixed it then it leaked again and they then changed me to another room. I do believe som eof the showers need a bit updating in term sof rust but the showers work so i am not complaining. Breakfast was toast, beans and fruit, juice, tea and coffee standard breakfast in tanzania.

This place was really good with an amazing location, a great roof terace where you can watch the world go by and good food.

I loved the staff. They were so incredibly nice to me.

Great roof restaurant, very nice stuff!

Food service was a little slow, and there was sometimes not enough breakfast available, but the rooftop restaurant is an excellent location.

There was not very good communication at the front desk, they always had to ask each other many times. The advantage of this place, you could organize safaris or climb to Kili downstairs and the terrace upstairs was nice.

This is a cheap, nice and friendly hotel in central Moshi. The staff was friendly and helpful too.

Paid the equivalent of £300 for a 3 day safari to the hotel, however the trip was via a sister's sister company! The game drives were good, however the organisation of accomodation, transport, food was a farce. Will not recommend booking trips through the hotel.

did they not know we where comming

The hotel is in a very good location, and the revamped restaurants and bars are nicer than the guidebooks make them out. Very much recommended at the price!

killer roof-top spot for a cold beer and the best view of Kilimanjaro in town. Great double rooms.

Disaster from start to finish with water pouring down from the ceiling into room - stay here at your peril! Staff need some serious customer service training!