King Albergue Reviews

Rua do Catete 142, 2 Floor, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Eu fiquei muito satisfeito por minha escolha em passar uma noite no King Albergue! O local é seguro, limpo e muito bem localizado. Certamente voltarei em breve! I became very glad choosing to spend a night at King Albergue! It is secure, clean and very well located. I will sure be back soon!

We stayed for 2 days during the World Cup Final. We booked it last minute at a competitive price. The owner was nice but did not speak English and often complained, though we had no issues with him. The hostel is small and you have to provide your own toilet paper. No real kitchen to cook in. Free wi-fi and computer to use. The hostel is right next to the Catete metro station which is really nice and not too far from Flamengo Beach and Lapa. We recommend booking the 8 bed shared room, not the 16

You really need to learn how to manage an hostel in order to give a good customer satisfaction. And the hostel seriously need to be clean.

• 25th Jun 2014

My stay was a nightmare. For starters, how could toilet paper not be included? I have absolutely never ever traveled to a hotel or hostel without having my basic needs met. Secondly, the owner is very disorganized and takes forever to accomplish something and he is always complaining that he's the one who does everything-he is very unprofessional. He only cares about making $ and does not realize the importance of customer service. If you need a place to stay, try Hotel Leao nearby.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels