King Boutique Reviews

251 Samdech Tep Vong St, Siem Reap, Cambodia

We stayed in a twin room, ensuite. Great size, the only thing I'll say is shower pressure is weak. Kettle in rooms is useful. Breakfast buffet isn't very western (except toast) so if this is an issue for u bare in mind. Pool is good - in shade all day so good to cool down. Great location - 5 min from central markets. Balcony use on floors is good

Nice, clean hotel. Staff were friendly (especially the cleaners). I left a silver bracelet in the room when i checked out and the cleaners found me to return it. Breakfast was ok, the fried eggs were cooked beautifully. Swimming pool doesn't get much sun so not great for sunbathing. Overall I had a good stay here and the location is brilliant.