King Boutique Reviews

251 Samdech Tep Vong St, Siem Reap, Cambodia

We stayed in a twin room, ensuite. Great size, the only thing I'll say is shower pressure is weak. Kettle in rooms is useful. Breakfast buffet isn't very western (except toast) so if this is an issue for u bare in mind. Pool is good - in shade all day so good to cool down. Great location - 5 min from central markets. Balcony use on floors is good

Nice, clean hotel. Staff were friendly (especially the cleaners). I left a silver bracelet in the room when i checked out and the cleaners found me to return it. Breakfast was ok, the fried eggs were cooked beautifully. Swimming pool doesn't get much sun so not great for sunbathing. Overall I had a good stay here and the location is brilliant.

Got a strange vibe as soon as we walked in.. Couldn't quite put our finger on it though. Just felt uneasy. We are no princesses, we have been roughing it in backpackers for weeks now, we just decided to stay in a hotel for one night. Bed was rock hard, shower was average and the "buffet breakfast" was a joke, we went out for breakfast instead. Good location though.

Stayed from 22-25 Dec 2014. I would have given full ratings if only they have a safety deposit box in my room. Nevertheless, the manager clarified that I can deposit my valuables at the counter. Also, the hotel was fixing the CCTV right outside my room, which was very assuring. Overall a very pleasing stay, value for money and one of the most accommodating hotels that I've experienced. The hotel manager and his staffs will ensure your requirements are met and never cease to smile. Recommended!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Good location. Good value for a hotel location offering air conditioning, pool, and hot water and basic breakfast, Disappointed with front desk service as expected more from reviews and never knew if staff understood requests, didn't have tut-tut available as reserved,packed breakfast for early morning departure only provided once and forgotten second morning ( excellent that they provide this option, just disappointing don't always pack )

• 1st Dec 2014