King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Beautiful Hostel and Very kind staff.

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever been to.

Hostels don't come much better than this, after over a year in Europe it's nice to see a well priced hostel in Western Europe that defy's what you should get for price. Comfortable beds, reading lights, individual power points, great showers, friendly staff, free tea and coffee, restaurant quality kitchen, movie lounge, central location and all for less than you'd pay for a night in Amsterdam. Keep doing what you do, you're doing a great job!

Very good! One of the best hostel I've stay in Holland. Friend, beautiful & handsome staff. Very clean. Very good location. If i ever come to Rotterdam again this is the place I'm gonna stay. Highly recommended. =)

One of the top 5 hostels I've been to. Great staff, 3 common rooms and a patio. If there's no 'atmosphere' it's not the hostels fault the other guests weren't talkative. Good breakfast, great facilities. Nice safe spot to park my bicycle.

Fantastically equipped hostel, with really neat touches like plug sockets in the trunks and a fully decked out modern kitchen to use. Would defiantly return if ever back in Rotterdam

Good location and clean hostel but dead traveller vibe. It's a cafe so some locals pass through for a coffee but the people staying there were all pretty tame and not really up for anything. Would be fun with a group but not as much for solo.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed. I will be going there again next time I am in Rotterdam for sure.

I would stay here again.

Great hostel and location, on one of the best and busiest streets in Rotterdam. Well-ventilated room, however the shower was poorly ventilated, meaning it was extremely humid when several people showered in a row. Cleanliness and facilities were of an excellent standard, and every member of staff was helpful and friendly. Easy access sockets (2 per bed) so we were never short. Overall, I would thoroughly recommend going to this hostel; the best I've ever been to!

Cozy common area where I watched movie. While it rained outside.

Good hostel with a great location. No social atmosphere when I was there, and the common area felt like a cafe with everyone on their phones/laptops. Staff kept to themselves and just handed you a map during check-in without any info on what to see in the city unless asked for something specific. They also charge a 20 euro (!) deposit for the keycard. All in all, felt like a neat formal hotel with shared rooms.

The staff is awesome, rooms are super-clean, the location ideal and atmosphere incredible. You have the best burger of Netherlands just next door, a coffee in the Hostel with a super cool barista. If you ever need to chill a bit, a good coffee with handmade cheesecakes will be there for you !

The atmosphere was great, the dorms nice and comfy and the staff really kind and helpful. The basement with the cinema room is great place to chill and, of course, to watch a movie with your fellas and other guests.

Great location, friendly staffs, clean and tidy room. Everything was just great! Also love the King Kong toys on the stair railing.

The hostel is very well located, super clean and well maintained, nicely decorated, and the staff is very helpful and pleasant. It is one of the top hostels I have visited so far. You have a lot of professional facilities which you can use for free like internet, a well designed kitchen, TV-room,... The only point of critique I have was that it was too hot in the room, but that might be due to the hot weather the day before even though it was much cooler the day of our arrival.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

perfect, trendy, new hostel

This hostel has everything you would need! The rooms, kitchen and common areas are all very looked after and of real quality. The location is great and an easy walk from the central train station. The staff are friendly and active. I wouldn't stay here if you want somewhere quiet though as it is on the main strip for bars and restaurants so you do hear a lot of that from the room. If Can take a little noise then do stay here!! Best facilities I've ever seen in a hostel.

Good Hostel!

I loved everything about this place! I especially appreciate the friendliness of the staff. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and hope to be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3