9.2
Superb 763 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 763 Total Reviews
King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Located at Witte de Withstraat 74, , Rotterdam.
Netherlands
Rotterdam 3012 BS Witte de Withstraat 74
92% 763
51.9153823 4.4764538
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

oh they indeed deserve the best hostel in rotterdam! the place is so comfortable that u forget u re staying in a hostel! the staff is super friendly and very helpful. the location is the best and close to everywhere! what i like most is, they have a nice ambiance and atmosphere with unique decoration and lounge (trust me, it is super co fy!) to watch movies or just chill with your friends! you wont be dissapointed! 🌟🌟

Thank you very much for your positive review, we really appreciate it and hope it will inspire other travelers to choose our hostel for their stay! And you are most welcome to stay with us again! Warm Regards from the King Kong Crew!

• felipeam19852195
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
23rd Dec 2016

Nice hostel! Very well located, with a great common lounge, the bar has lots of options to eat and drink (including a good variety of beers!). The staff is very attentive and they have information about any doubt you have regarding to the city.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

Only stayed one night but absolutely loved this place. The location was great, the atmosphere was awesome with such a comfortable and artistic design. Only thing was that the pillow was so flat but not a huge deal. The reception staff were really helpful to recommend parts of the city to visit which was nice. Definitely wished I stayed longer also since the city is really modern and cool, highly recommend!

• Priya_92
  • India, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

The staff was really helpful and the desserts are yummmm. The hostel is conveniently located; just 10 minutes away from the Rotterdam central.

5th Dec 2016

I received 4 gifts on my one night stay: a banana during my check in which was what i needed after 4 hours trip, free upgrade to smaller dorm, a free drink card for the bar and some cookies and chocolates at the morning!! Excellent facilities and special mention to the staff especially the young guy that helped me find directions for my airport and dedicated more than an hour of his time for my search! Thank you!

You would have gotten even more gifts if you'd stay longer! :) Or maybe it was just your lucky day? :) You'll have to come back to find out! :p P.S. we miss you already! Alisa and the Crew

• India, Couple, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

The atmosphere in and around the place is absolutely perfect. It's centrally located and within walking distance of everything. Great restaurants line to and from the hostel. The staff super friendly and helpful as well.

Thank you very much for this fantastic review! An amazing mix of guests and locals plus staff make the atmosphere at the hostel so perfect indeed! I like the winter month when it is more quiet and allows us to take time to know our guests even better and spend more time with them, so it's a great time to visit Rotterdam too! Lately Rotterdam stood out for it's culinary richness! So all you foodies, come here fast! We will look forward to host you again in the future! Alisa and the King Kong Crew

11th Nov 2016
8.0

GREAT AND UNIQUE HOSTEL. CENTRAL TO MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS. VERY CLOSE TO MAIN TRAIN STATION AS WELL.

Thank you for your kind review. We appreci8 it :))

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Oct 2016

very clean place in the middle of hte cool district

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

Staff is very nice. When you check in, they will show you around. The room is comfortable and clean. The location is near the two famous museum. It spends 20 min from central station by walking.

Thank you for your sweet review! Showing around is part of making you feel at home, right? :) We want our guests to really be at ease, and have a great time! I think the museums you mean are museum Boijmans van Beuningen and Kunsthal, which are totally worth a visit from an art as well as architectural perspective! I think you took a long way to the station..I can make it in 10 minutes :) Greetz, Alisa

• ruchietshrishrimal
  • India, Male, 18-24
16th Oct 2016

Really a amazing hostel, with lot of facilities and a very clean place and most importantly amazing location. I would personally like to thank Alisha (hope I didn't spell the name wrong) for helping me with the routes and guiding me relating to cycling. Overall the staff was amazing, location is absolutely fantastic, it's a kind of boutique hostel so worth it for the money you pay.

I am so glad you have enjoyed your visit! All of your compliments are very well received and we are always happy to help. Hope you feel there is still more to discover and will be back again soon! Alisa and the Crew