King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Excellent atmosphere and great staff. People who shared my room was unfortunately very inconsiderate - they checked in to the hostel room at 4 in the morning and were very terribly disruptive.

• 5th Feb 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Great price value combination! Perfect description of the quality.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • oldanni
  • Hungary

I was pleasantly surprised by how great this place was. All of the staff were so friendly and very helpful. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone heading to Rotterdam. You get the number 7 tram from Central Station.

He hostel is nice and has a cozy feel to it this is probably due to the fact that the staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning is great and they even make you scrambled eggs personally so it's all warm and fresh. The shower could use a shelf or something to put your shower things on like your shampoo and soap.

The service is of great quality. I was helped by a girl named Jeannine and she was very nice and thinking with me to make my stay very pleasant.

• 29th Dec 2015

I stayed here in a private room and it was probably the best hostel I have stayed in. Great room and decor and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful! Breakfast was fantastic, simple but high quality. Would recommend to everyone!!

Great hostel!! Clean, friendly staff, great food and atmosphere. Made my stay in Rotterdam great. The location couldn't be better.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

King Kong was one of my favourite places to stay!! Staff were so friendly, it's a great location, comfortable and so clean!! Having a cafe/ bar downstairs was such a cool idea, has the best coffee I've had in Europe, thanks Mathijs!! Will definitely come back when I'm next in Rotterdam. Highly recommend :)

Excellent!

Cool hostel, might be too fancy for some people and quite expensive, besides that amazing staff and amazing atmosphere

I stayed in the deluxe room and the beds are the most comfortable l have found, nearly big enough for two people and better than some hotels l have stayed in. The location is great with plenty of bars and restaurants on the same street and walking distance to most attractions in Rotterdam. If l ever return to Rotterdam l will stay at the King Kong again.

Cool hostel great atmosphere great location very clean

Very good professional hostel. Very clean and good facilities. Dorm was very big and a little noisy but facilities are great and security is excellent. A high quality hostel.

It's a nice place. I disliked how the kitchen was off limits until after 6pm. Also instead of the advertised pub crawl, a DJ was brought into the hangout area and tons of locals showed up.

More like a Cafe/Bar where you can sleep than a real Hostel. Staff is friendly but really focused on the customers of the cafe that probably bring more money. Rooms where very nice and clean.

Someone I met in Stockholm recommended this hostel and told me it was the best in Holland. She was right! Or actually, she was wrong. This is not only the best hostel in Holland, but probably in the whole world! Fantastic atmosphere and extremely lovely staff. I'll be back for sure!

The hostel was very welcoming and had a very homely feel to it. We met lots of other people whilst stayin here and enjoyed hanging out cooking and in the movie lounge! The staff were really nice and helpful. The rooms were good, beds average but good storage and space. Shower was awesome.

Very nice hostel !! Better than several hotels I have stayed in

• 2nd Nov 2015

By far the best hostel we have seen - the large dorm area was divided so it didn't seem as big, there were tons of great themes going on (paintings, workout stuff, king kong-themed gear) that made the stay the best it could be. Location isn't too far from the main station so walking was easy, and the street its on is pretty trendy so there is plenty to keep you occupied right out the door. highly recommend this hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3