King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Love love loved rotterdam and King Kong, they upgraded me to an ensuite 6 room dorm with X-LARGE BEDS. Absolute heaven after a long hard weekend in Amsterdam. Would and will definitely be coming back :)

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Perfect location on cool street with nice restaurants and bars. Super clean. Free coffee and tea! Good vibes.

Literally the best Hostel I've ever been to, out of more than 30. Really great time there, the staff was fantastic; friendly and helpful. The location is on probably the coolest street in Rotterdam, with bars, cafes, food, and the 'best bar in the world' literally next door. Met a lot of cool people while I was there, and never felt unsafe. Free coffee is great, and the kitchen is very nice. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Rotterdam.

Great place to stay!

All was excellent.

King Kong hostel was recommended by a friend I met in another hostel in Madrid. It was in a great location, on the Main Street next to all of the food shops and supermarket. The hostel staff were lovely and explained how everything worked. The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was spacious and clean. They had a nice kitchen area to sit down and eat food you brought back and many people were comfortable enough making their own food and relaxing in the movie area. I would recommend this ho

Very awesome hostel.. really uniquely cool set up.. good staff very friendly.. atmosphere was awesome but keep in mind it was kings day... weed, clubs and shopping all near.. should cater for most.

• 26th Apr 2015

Great place to be, nice areas to hang out, very helpful staff (thanks for all the info Sam) and organised.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Very nice hostel located in a popular area of Rotterdam. The hostel is set up more as a trendy hotel and includes a nice coffee bar, kitchen area, and movie hangout room. The rooms are spacious and very clean as well. The staff was amazing and so friendly. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Rotterdam.

I really enjoyed my stay at KK. My dorm was awesome, super clean, plugs on each bed and the locker is big. The location is awesome, lots os bars and stuff to do around. The staff was friendly. My room was in the first floor, and it was a bit noise sometimes from the bar next door. Other than that, really great. I definitely recommend it.

Best hostel to stay at, the location is perfect and the rooms are really well designed. It felt more like a hotel!

It was a great hostel and the staff was wonderful and helped me a lot when I first got there. This definitely had a party hostel vibe so if that's not for you I would shy away maybe. Other than that I felt safe and I felt my belongings were safe as well. Comfy beds and loved the decor

Well. In this hostel they serve breakfast, breakfast included one bread, one yourgurt and one Apple. I do not know they only serve us one small bread for one person on that day.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • China

They are one the best hostel I have been in my life! Besides all the quality, the free Netflix and anothers, they just contact me to return one lost watch. This is quality and respect!

the best hostel during this journey,everything is great,and the shower room is very clean and beautiful,so as the whole design ,we love it so much. the staff are nice,always smile 10minutes walk from central station,and locates in a famous street even if you didn't reserve breakfast,you still got sth drinks and fruits in the kitchen.

Great hostel

very clean nice rooms, helpful staff. the only complaint are the lockers under the bed ;when you lift the lids up they can fall on you ,causing injury ;which happened to me!

We liked the cleanliness and location of the hostel as well as the general athmosphere and the design of the rooms. We felt very good there.

Very good hostel to live!

King Kong hostel was just fantastic - the staff were super helpful and were always willing to give advice and tips on where to go in the city. Their cake and coffee is to die for and their chill out lounge is a much appreciated area to relax when you don't want to be in your room. I went by myself to Rotterdam and couldn't have picked a better place to stay at, I met some cool people and the atmosphere was so welcoming - I may come again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3