King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Its super nice and the staff its super friendly !!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Spain

No AC in the 32 bed everyone was nice and was not loud at night. The people on the street on the other hand were out partying till at least 3am on a Wednesday night with loud motorcycles. Very little sleep because of them but the place it self was good.

• 23rd Jul 2014

This was one of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed in. The rooms were spacious and not too crowded which helped us get accustomed to it very easily. The common space also has a fantastic TV with Netflix which makes it a great spot to unwind after a tiring day.

The hostel is situated on a lively street with lots of bars and restaurants which was great for going out in the evening, although it was a bit noisy at night (we had to have the windows open because of the heat). There was a friendly atmosphere, the staff were very nice and the hostel had an interesting and modern design.

• 22nd Jul 2014

This place is awesome. Best hostel I've ever stayed in and for so cheap considering the facilities it offers. It's more of a hotel feel but still has a great, friendly hostel vibe. The shared kitchen and movie basement are awesome as well. I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Rotterdam.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great clean place, friendly staff

Great service and staff.Perfect location in the cool district of Rotterdam,very clean,and cheap price.Big chill out and cinema downstairs..Just amazing place!!Love it!!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

Lovely hostel, great awesome vibe. Extremely clean. They had great facilities there including being able to watch movies on netflix.

The perfect hostel. I didn't want to leave after arriving and extended my stay by several days. The staff are great (one of them is writing their university thesis on how to create the perfect hostel), the location is perfect. This hostel will win awards. Well done, guys! Keep up the good work!

What a neat place. I got a welcome letter on arrival detailing what I needed to know. There was a live band playing in the evening which was neat to watch, and the beer is served right there too which is handy. Beer vending machine in the basement so I had a couple from there while uploading my photos from the day. Crazy neat theme stuff all over all the walls and hallways! Easy walk from the train station, and very short work to great restaurants and such.

You should provide a storage place like a locker to keep valuables.

We stayed here for two nights in July, and I'm surprised that the 34 bed dorm was better than we thought! Everyone has enough space, the bathroom are very clean, staff are very helpful! We enjoy making ourselves dinner in the kitchen and watched a movie after dinner! Very comfortable! Would like to have this hostel in every country :p

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Excellent location and awesome staff. Super helpful. Wifi works great even in the pub next door. Clean, quiet (at least on the courtyard side). 10/10 would stay again.

Brilliant Hostel! Really great atmosphere and facilities with nice new interiors. The loft room is well layed out, a really comfortable space and great value! Easy walk to everything and surrounded by lots of cafes and restaurants. Also the staff are friendly and helpful!

• 30th Jun 2014

King Kong is a fantastic hostel, it is beautifully designed, comfortable and on a street full of lovely restaurants and bars. The rooms weren't very big but reasonable, but there is many common areas (dining room, kitchen, lounge area, outdoor seating etc.) that you could hang out in so it didn't really matter! The staff were very informative and kind, breakfast wasn't included but was very healthy and quite substantial for the small extra price. I very much enjoyed my stay!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Heart of Rotterdam

Excellent location. I really liked the atmosphere of Witte de Withstraat. If you're finding quite place, this is not. But if you're thiking of cheerful interesting place with a bunch of nice bars and restaurants, this is it. The staffs are really friendly too. General atmosphere of hostel also goes with this street. Funny stuffs are rolling around the floors showing why Rotterdam is design city. But if you're finding a locker, you'd better have your own since there is no locker in the room.

I Loved the stay at King Kong and I wish I had spent more time there and in Rotterdam. It is very clean (opened in 2014) and it is easy to meet new people there in the kitchen or the 'cinema'. It is well positioned and there are bars, restaurants, and museums on that street but it is far away from being crowded or loud. The showers were good and the beds were fine with boxes one could lock the suitcase in. I have staid at many hostels around the world but this one is my favorite! I'll come back.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Iceland

Wonderful original hostel, perfect location in the city center (museumpark parking very close, cool bars

in the middle of rotterdam this hostels, is very nice, brand new kitchen, netflix center when you feel more relax and free cofee. The hostels is from 10 minutes of every city hot spots and in the popular street of rotterdam de Witte Withstraat. So go fast and do a reservation at thi Hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3