King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Very clean and modern, great facilities. Unlimited coffee, free wifi and a kitchen!

Been hosteling for over 10 years, this might just be the best hostel I've stayed at. It's located in the most awesome part of Rotterdam, filled with friendly people and packed with every facility you can think of: free tea and coffee (really good coffee at that), tv area with Netflix, a well equipped kitchen, a cafe, tablets on the wall if you didn't bring a laptop, free linen (including towel) and the place is creatively decorated. So much thought and care have gone into this hostel, it shows!

Perfect hostel!!

Really good hostel, seems like a 3stars hotel. Just the number of pp in rooms remind you of being not in a hotel.

This is the only hostel where I have left and come back to a couple of days later. Easily the best hostel I have stayed at. Fully stocked kitchen, excellent staff, and comfortable beds. Netflix was the clincher. Highly suggest staying here.

Lover's loft didn't have a place to secure valuables

A great location on a great street, comfy beds!

• 8th Aug 2014

Best hostel, I've stayed at in the Netherlands. Staff welcomed us friendly, atmosphere is bright and openminded. Good facilities - loved the rainshower and sitting possibilities. It was also clean and you could reach everything in short walking time from King Kong.

Free coffee. Good free coffee. All you can drink. Need I say more.

Great location, 10 minutes walk both from the station and the waterbus in Erasmusbrug. The hostel is very nice in the aspect. There are design furnitures and a beautiful vibe. Dorms are very big and separated only with curtains. Our "private 2 beds room" was actually the garret of a dorm (again only with curtains to separate spaces). We didn't have lockers. We were at the 3rd floor but there wasn't a lift, even if the hostel is preatty new. Kitchen was wonderful and free coffee and tea a bonus!

We stayed at the Superior 4 Bed Private Ensuite. The room was very good: super clean sheets, clean shower, nice room interior. The only inconvenience we've experienced is that there was no air conditioning and the windows don't open fully ajar. You have to be content with the provided ventilator.

Would stay here again - very cool vibe, several places to meet people, good kitchen, excellent location. One of the coolest hostels I've seen.

So far this is the best hostel I have been at

Beautiful hostel! Own thing: no soap in the rooms. Not enough possibilities to wash hands in the second floor.

Really nice & friendly staff.

Its a good friendly hostels located right in the centre of town.i enjoyed my stay there

• 30th Jul 2014

This place is perfection, best hostel you will stay in for sure. They have free Netflicks and movies and they're located on the most exciting street in Rotterdam. The bathrooms are great, everything is really clean and the staff are super nice. We'd come back to rotterdam just to stay here again.

This hostel is my favourite hostel that I have ever stayed at! It's relatively new so all the facilities are completely up to scratch. I would even go as far as saying the Kitchen here is better than my kitchen at home. The only thing anybody may have an issue with is the lively street can be a little noisy at night, but that's why we picked this location. It was on the most entertaining and fun street in Rotterdam. I would go back to Rotterdam purely just to stay at this hostel again!!

One of the best hostels we have stayed in while travelling! The staff were very helpful and the facilities available to us (tea, coffee, Netflix) were a refreshing change from previous hostels. Make sure to have an extra €20 in cash on arrival for a deposit on the key card, as this is not mentioned when booking. Excellent location on a bustling street, however many of the bars are 21.

Its super nice and the staff its super friendly !!

• 25th Jul 2014