King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very good hostel near the central station. The facilities are top (lockers in the rooms, breakfast included, nice staff , free towels and movies every night). In the heart of the Rotterdam nightlife; bars all around, it's like: Wohhh!

In the front of the building it was VERY loud through the night. There are several bars on the same street, which seems great until you're trying to go to sleep.

Perfect hostel! perfect location! A little bit noisy!!

• 14th Oct 2014

The worst experience of my life, thanks to the guy at the reception. I lost the keycard inside the room, probably someone took it from me, I was sick so I slept before continue searching. The next morning the guy at the reception after listening to my story was laughing at my face and making sarcastic comments, also, I had to pay a 20 euros fine. The way the guy was talking to me, with all the sarcasm possible made me so angry that I just went back home without using the other night. I hate him.

What can I say, this place is like no other. Just have to stay here to understand. Highly recommended.

We booked a private room and got a private area with curtains in a room with 10 other people. That's not a private room!

This is possibly the best hostel in the entire world. Sadly, I went there too early in my trip and now every hostel will be unfairly judged against this one. The only place to stay in Rotterdam! (or Europe for that matter...)

I gave excellent because everything is excellent in this hostel. Sincerely is the best hostel I ever been. Moreover is cheap compared to the other Dutch hostels.

• 5th Oct 2014

Brilliant hostel, lovely staff, free coffee, free Netflix and is very close to everything you may need. Highly reccomend!

By far the best hostel I've stayed in so far. The atmosphere is creative, staff was friendly, beds were great, the showers KICKED ASS, and it's located on the most well known street in Rotterdam. The rooms were hot on the 3rd floor, but not unbearable. Haven't sold you on King Kong yet? they offer FREE and GOOD coffee and tea to their guests. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Rotterdam and you shouldn't either.

Great location, great hostel, staff friendly and happy to answer questions, plus I could store my bike in a safe location which was great.

Cannot say a bad thing about this hostel! It was luxury compared to everywhere else we stayed on our trip of Europe! Amazing location, lovely workers, fantastic rooms with a full length mirror(!!!!) Already planning to come back next year! Thank you sooooo much!

My trav buddy and I came from Amsterdam and expected a relaxing weekend. When we arrived it was coincidentally the same weekend as a huge art festival right outside our hostel on the street! It was amazing. The hostel itself is like brand new. The netflix room is great for movies and the unlimited coffee and tea 24/7 couldn't be better. The kitchen was fully stocked and the staff were a delight. We also met some great fellow travelers. This was definitely the best hostel I have ever been to.

• 12th Sep 2014

Generally I gues its a quiet location but I arrived on the front of a 3 day festival and loved it !!

A very nice place to stay and very well located, the perfect place for discovering Rotterdam.

Received by David Bowie himself, this hostel is incredibly good located and with one of the best atmospheres I have been to. Extremely recommended. Thanks guys, it was really good to stay there.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Very clean and modern, great facilities. Unlimited coffee, free wifi and a kitchen!

Been hosteling for over 10 years, this might just be the best hostel I've stayed at. It's located in the most awesome part of Rotterdam, filled with friendly people and packed with every facility you can think of: free tea and coffee (really good coffee at that), tv area with Netflix, a well equipped kitchen, a cafe, tablets on the wall if you didn't bring a laptop, free linen (including towel) and the place is creatively decorated. So much thought and care have gone into this hostel, it shows!

Perfect hostel!!

Really good hostel, seems like a 3stars hotel. Just the number of pp in rooms remind you of being not in a hotel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4