King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Best hostel to stay at, the location is perfect and the rooms are really well designed. It felt more like a hotel!

It was a great hostel and the staff was wonderful and helped me a lot when I first got there. This definitely had a party hostel vibe so if that's not for you I would shy away maybe. Other than that I felt safe and I felt my belongings were safe as well. Comfy beds and loved the decor

Well. In this hostel they serve breakfast, breakfast included one bread, one yourgurt and one Apple. I do not know they only serve us one small bread for one person on that day.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • China

They are one the best hostel I have been in my life! Besides all the quality, the free Netflix and anothers, they just contact me to return one lost watch. This is quality and respect!

the best hostel during this journey,everything is great,and the shower room is very clean and beautiful,so as the whole design ,we love it so much. the staff are nice,always smile 10minutes walk from central station,and locates in a famous street even if you didn't reserve breakfast,you still got sth drinks and fruits in the kitchen.

Great hostel

very clean nice rooms, helpful staff. the only complaint are the lockers under the bed ;when you lift the lids up they can fall on you ,causing injury ;which happened to me!

We liked the cleanliness and location of the hostel as well as the general athmosphere and the design of the rooms. We felt very good there.

Very good hostel to live!

King Kong hostel was just fantastic - the staff were super helpful and were always willing to give advice and tips on where to go in the city. Their cake and coffee is to die for and their chill out lounge is a much appreciated area to relax when you don't want to be in your room. I went by myself to Rotterdam and couldn't have picked a better place to stay at, I met some cool people and the atmosphere was so welcoming - I may come again!

Simply AWESOME! Location, clean, beds, staff were friendly, common areas were very funky... So good! If I ever go back to Rotterdam I will stay here again :-).

I travelled to 17 countries and this is probably the second best hostel that I ever been. I am 33 and I stayed in a private room with my wife. Great staff, location, cleanliness, facilities. Very nice movie room. They offer access to a coffee machine for free, which is very nice. Nice pubs and restaurants around. Definitely the best hostel if you are going to Rotterdam.

LOVED this place! Everything about the stay, and the staff were just great :)

Everything was perfect!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Greece

Negative - The room didn't have the record player that was stated in the room description which my girlfriend was disappointed about. The duvets were two singles which was very odd. The paintwork in the room was horrible, there were so many scratches it looked like it hadn't been taken care of in years. Positive - The location is fantastic. The staff were absolutely marvelous. The breakfast was delicious. I'd definitely stay again but would never pay the price for such a poor room

It was a very good hostel with friendly welcoming staff on reception. The room and ensuite bathroom was clean and tidy, and had a hair drier which is fairly unusual to find in hostels. Only thing is though I had booked a 16 bed mixed room. But when I checked in I discovered I had been given a 6 bed male only room! Would have preferred the specific room I booked to be honest. I am not keen on male only dorms. But as it was only a 2 night stay I decided to just leave it at that.

Maybe the courtains weren't enough to isolate the sound from the bedrooms. Besides that, the hostel is amazing!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Lovely, friendly staff who are alway svery helpful. Fantastic, modern place, with lots of character. Excellent value for money and right in the heart of Rotterdam.

• 23rd Jan 2015

thanks for putting up with 6 drunk brummies

This is the coolesthostelin the world. The beds are comfy, the showers clean and nice, the kitchen is HUGE and has everything you could ever need. Free tea and coffee all the time isnt such a bad thing either. If you stay here make sure you also go next door to de witte aap (voted best bar in the world) and have the best burger in the netherlands also beside the hostel. I have onky good things to say about this hostel, the staffand this area. Thanks king kong!

« first « Prev 1 2 3