King Kong Hostel Rotterdam Reviews

Witte de Withstraat 74, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Amazing hostel, good fun but really need 2 do something about the Mosquitos in the rooms

King Kong is beautiful. All modern design fitting of Rotterdam. Location on the hippest street is a plus. Complete with swings and hammocks and all sorts of unique stuff. Definitely an experience in itself. Most people there were students meaning it wasn't hard to find something to do. Everything clean tidy and new.

Very cool place. Modern and trendy. Good mix of nationalities stayed here. Great bathroom and kitchen facilities and clean throughout. €20 deposit needed for the key mind you. Thought this could have been less (10 like most hostels, or no deposit). Aside from that, a great hostel in a perfect location in Rotterdam.

Great hostel. Staff were nice, friendly, & very willing to help. Wifi connection was available everywhere. I stayed in the luxury 6 bed female dorm for 3 nights (Rm205). It did get hot with the curtains around the beds, but the 2 fans in the room helped. A small shelf & some hooks would be good inside the bed area. A sliding shower screen would help to prevent the water flowing out into the toilet/basin area so you didn't have to use the water sweeper after a shower. Overall I highly recommend.

The shower in our room only seemed to have two temperatures: scalding hot or the middle of a volcano. But that is actually the only complaint I can think of. It was so much fun, the Netflix lounge was very much appreciated when we were ill the last night we stayed. Kitchen facilities were the best I've seen in hostels and the curtains on the big beds in our room were a great touch.

King Kong was amazing! They are my fat the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The facilities were fantastic, it was really easy to meet people, and there was a really great, friendly vibe among the staff and other travellers. The only negative was that the beds were very hard and not too comfortable, but that was easy to look past when the service was so great.

Superb hostel

Excellent hostel. Really hot at summer, however there was a fan in the room. Besides that, everything else was great.

We booked a two person single room and got a bit different room then we expected. It was technically a loft, accessible by a ladder from the main dorm room. It was tricky getting ourselves and our luggage up and down, but otherwise the hostel was great.

Not much of an atmosphere, but other than that, it's a fantastic hostel.

Beautiful Hostel and Very kind staff.

I had such a great stay here - it's the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were awesome and bathrooms were ideal. Such a nice atmosphere and great location. The best thing about it though has to be the staff - incredible customer service, kind, enthusiastic and fun, what more could you want?

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever been to.

Hostels don't come much better than this, after over a year in Europe it's nice to see a well priced hostel in Western Europe that defy's what you should get for price. Comfortable beds, reading lights, individual power points, great showers, friendly staff, free tea and coffee, restaurant quality kitchen, movie lounge, central location and all for less than you'd pay for a night in Amsterdam. Keep doing what you do, you're doing a great job!

Very good! One of the best hostel I've stay in Holland. Friend, beautiful & handsome staff. Very clean. Very good location. If i ever come to Rotterdam again this is the place I'm gonna stay. Highly recommended. =)

What more would a traveller ask for when the hostel is on an ultra busy party street. Perfect location I felt. Booze up and head to the hostel. The rooms, washrooms were clean. Huge lockers. A good experience.

One of the top 5 hostels I've been to. Great staff, 3 common rooms and a patio. If there's no 'atmosphere' it's not the hostels fault the other guests weren't talkative. Good breakfast, great facilities. Nice safe spot to park my bicycle.

Great new facilities, location and staff. Maybe it was just the rain when I was there but some more social stuff would make this an all round winner.

Fantastically equipped hostel, with really neat touches like plug sockets in the trunks and a fully decked out modern kitchen to use. Would defiantly return if ever back in Rotterdam

Good location and clean hostel but dead traveller vibe. It's a cafe so some locals pass through for a coffee but the people staying there were all pretty tame and not really up for anything. Would be fun with a group but not as much for solo.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4