King Rome Center

Very Good 57 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
4.9

The location is great (embassy district) but the apartment was very small. The bathroom is very uncomfortable. The air conditioner didnt work correctly and there was no staff to ask. The biggest problem was, that the windows could not be closed completly. There was a lot of noise in the night. The matress its maybe comfortable for fakirs (metal springs) Its not recommendable for this price

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

Overall a nice place to stay, I loved the rooms they were great and it was only a short 10min walk to the Trevi, but I arrived a little late and got charged the full room even though I had paid part of it as a downpayment! Then on top of that I got an extra 10 euro fee for late check-in. There was no one at there so I had to call and the woman from the one over checked me in...she was really rather gruff and unfriendly.