King Square Reviews

Via Pinerolo, 2, Rome, Italy

While not the most central location, Rome's metro system is easy enough to understand and the neighbourhood is nice. The B&B itself was a little hard to find as the B&B is not clearly marked on the building's intercom sign. Facilities are decent.

The staff who is responsible for cleaning the room dropped my clothes to the garden. The garden is locked and I can't get my t-shirt back. Nobody has EVER told me about that until I found it on my own when I was packing luggage to leave. This is really not good.

The owners are pretty absent (and do no speak english at all), and it's not a hostel with its atmosphere, but the place is nice and clean.

• 10th Apr 2014