King Street Backpackers Reviews

197-199 King Street, Melbourne, Australia

Ideal location next to southern cross - easy to get to and from the airport. Cleanliness could have been better but by no means the worst that I've seen. Staff were lovely and helpful! Overall enjoyed the stay!

Hi, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Staff really friendly and helpful. Bathrooms are not clean and do not seem to have been cleaned over the duration of our three night stay. Good location but I would not choose to stay here again, for somewhere of this standard I would expect to pay $28 rather than $32 per night

Location was convenient, the hostel was very accommodating to arriving early. The guy who worked in the morning was really helpful and friendly. Free coffee! + group meal were epic. Good community vibe and it was easy to meet people. Not over priced and clean enough that I felt comfortable. No security problems,maybe use the safe if you're staying in a big dorm since backpackers can be sketchy. Only downside; sometimes guests were loud but that's not the hostel's fault. I recommend it.

• 24th Mar 2015