Kingdom Lodge - St James Park Reviews

Flat B, 4 Strutton Ground, London, England

Place needed better towels but for the price you couldn't beat it.

• 18th Jun 2014

I have travelled through a few countries, stayed in plenty of hostels, and unfortunately I have to say this is one of the worst accommodations I have seen. Extremely dirty and a total lack of pride from the people running this place. I found some disposable wipes in the kitchen and wiped over the surfaces in the bedroom, completely filthy and hairs everywhere. We actually decided to lose our deposit and stay elsewhere. I wouldn't even wish to stay at Kingdom Lodge if it was free.

• 16th Jun 2014

The location was perfect. The breakfast was in the kitchen and self serviced but I liked it. We had some nice bred and creals. Kitchen was very usuful. We cooked on our 2nd day, and it saved us a lot of money. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts