Kingkool Reviews

Prinsegracht 51, The Hague, Netherlands

Very nice place. The interior of the building is awesome. I unfortunately was here during winter & a lull in travelers, but it was cozy nonetheless. The movie room, book exchange, and common areas are nice.

Best hostel ever.... Clean , very nice and helpfull staff and a perfect location right in the center of town!

• 25th Nov 2015

Great hostel, thoroughly enjoyed it. At first the 3 tier bunks were a little daunting, but I slept on top and the ladders are great, beds are comfy and there's a lot of room to move about. Really impressed. The cafe/bar downstairs does great coffee too so don't miss that!

Wow! Great hostel, very nice facilities and common areas. Wish I had stayed longer!

Felt very welcomed there, everything was clean and the kitchen was nice. The people were so nice!!! They even invited me to join there Halloween party, so we had a nice evening with some beers and then we went to a club in the city (which is a 5 minutes walk *awesoooome*) Thanks Drew for telling me all the nice places to got to!! I had a really nice stay!! I was also very lucky that my room wasn't completely booked.

Amazing hostel with a very laid-back atmosphere. People are friendly and location is very good - easily reachable by foot to all key places

It is located about 1.5 km from den haag station. The owner was a very friendly and kind lady. Everything from wifi to showers were excellent.

Lovely amiable staff. That part is great. 100% clean hostel with more amenities than any backpacker deserves. I had an excellent stay.

Really nice hostel, perfectly located (close to the center) and really friendly staff!

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Great location. Staff was very friendly. Very clean and organized. It was a great hostel, it was just louder than I prefer. I had a hard time sleeping because so many people were coming back late from the bars and were very loud coming back into the room.

This is by far the newest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Rooms were good, bathrooms are modern and just amazing, most of the staff are friendly and helpful. The location wasn't bad but it would have been better if it was closer to the older part of town. A minor complaint is that the mattresses and pillows are terribly uncomfortable. The downstairs bar area was nice but I found it was lacking that fun hostel atmosphere. The staff do such a great job of keeping this hostel clean!

A great place to meet new people...and a great city to visit. Very centrally located and really nice staff.

The hostel was clean and tidy but there was always a strange smell. I stayed in a 12 beds mixed dorm and it was a little bit crowded as the room wasnt spacious. There were four triple loft beds in the room and the spacing between each bunk was still fine. Location was good, the hostel was quite closed to the downtown area. Tram station and bus stop were just next it. Though it is not a perfect stay I had a comfortable stay there and will recommend it.

Best hostel i've stayed at. I've stayed on multiple occasions. This is a place you always want to stay longer and comeback to. Helpful friendly staff that are welcoming and provide activities for everyone to join them in. Cleaned daily. Big lockers. Kitchen with everything you need and a big space for people to hangout, cook and eat. Cinema room with big t.v movies and playstation for chillout days. Extremely easy to get around in Den Haag and everyone is ready to help. Just generally the best !

Really good hostel: clean, secure, great staff, good facilities (including bar and TV room). Stayed two nights in a 12 bed dorm and it was absolutely fine, would definitely go back when staying in the Hague. No free breakfast, but near a bakery and shops so pretty easy to sort yourself out, and had a large kitchen. Good atmosphere with the other guests, highly recommended.

I had a great stay there. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is in a great location, only 5 minutes to town center by foot. The facilities are nice. There is a big kitchen for you to use :)

Secure, friendly, trendy, clean, modern. Great stay

Kingkool is an ideal hostel - clean, safe and affordable with a great location! I had a great stay and would definitely recommend this hostel.

All in all, Kingkool is a super hostel. We had a double room which was spotlessly clean and kitted out with everything you needed. The hostel is well located just a short walk from the main square and museums. Unfortunately we didn't stay long enough to better experience the atmosphere, but on the face of it it seemed good. Our only gripe was that the room was located nearby to the showers and it was quite loud early in the mornings, and the trams were also a bit noisy. The staff were excellent.

Great hostel with amazing staff. Very clean and only a hour train ride from Amsterdam. If you are planning to stay in Den Haag I would definitely recommend KingKool