Kingkool Reviews

Prinsegracht 51, The Hague, Netherlands

Great staff, great facilities, and it's right in the centre of town. For the price of an inexpensive Hostel by Netherlands standards you can have a great stay

Best hostel I've stayed at. Friendly staff, fun atmosphere, very clean and interesting room designs.

Very cool place. Everyone super nice and ready to meet you. Except the only map they had was made by the hostel and was almost too hip for me. It only labeled things as big churches and little churches and scenic views rather than what they actually were. Good place if you're in The Hague just to have fun but maybe not if you're there for the history and all that

Excellent hostel, easily the best of those I stayed at on my trip. If you want a touch more privacy than the usual barracks-style, the "deluxe" room is easily worth the extra few euros.

We stayed in 5 hostels within 10 days and this was both of our favorite! It was very clean, amazing facilities with a bar, lovely siting room, very well equipped modern kitchen, cinema room and showers that were spacious and modern. The overall feel of the place was incredibly clean and to a very high standard but also relaxed and welcoming at the same time. We really enjoyed our stay here and would really recommend it!

It's a very new hostel and nicely designed. Hostel staff was friendly. Location was within walking distance of the shopping streets and the various museums. The only gripe I had was that there wasn't many people staying there. I ended up having a 16bed dorm all by myself for the night I was there. Was a bit spooked out initially but I had a well rested night eventually. And the directions on getting there: it should say Brouwersgracht station instead. (3-4 stops from da Haag central stn)

Initially stayed here due to the fact that weekend rates in Amsterdam are sky high. It was a wonderful experience and helps to let you experience the true Dutch life! Can't go wrong with this place.

Pretty good!!!

Everything is perfect. Especially the comfortable bed and shower room. Also good location too. Sad that i just stay in Den Haag one night Highly recommend!!!

I can't get enough of this place! Amazingly comfy beds, great showers, HUGE kitchen, fun little lounge and even a movie theatre. This has been our favourite hostel in our entire travels. We even had a family BBQ one night where the owners mom served everyone appetizers. I would come back to The Hague just to see the staff and stay in their amazing rooms.

Pretty nice~!!

GREAT HOSTEL !!

This is the best hostel we have ever had the pleasure of laying our heads down in! The showers and the kitchen are both A M A Z I N G ! Remember those earplugs (that goes without saying in a hostel, but people still forget!) because the security is maybe a little too good... If you don't shut the door properly you'll trip an alarm... That's something that is really hard to remember while drunk...

Loved the location and atmosphere. It was also quite secure (entrance only with hotel card, etc). I wasn't all that excited when it turned out I've been placed in men's dorm instead of ladies' and nobody saw it fit to even offer an option to move. Asides from this it was great. Full-fledged kitchen, a bar, plenty of toilets and showers, great location....

• 13th Sep 2014
  • himbeerstee
  • Bulgaria

Loved it!

Quirky hostel close to the centre. Really nice and chilled - really good showers.

• 4th Sep 2014

Very friendly work-stay staff and top facilities made for a great stay. Comfortable beds, great bathroom/showers. Plenty of powerpoints and an area dedicated to charging on the 2nd floor. Well equipped guest kitchen and a deck to relax on out the front. Best hostel so far this trip, what more could you want.

Nice, clean, and modern rooms. Every room has a specific theme. And it seems that the guys decorating and designing the rooms had lots of fun doing this. The kitchen is clean and there are enough cooking utensils and dishes. The location is great. The hostel is located besides Den Haag's city center and you can get to all the important thing by foot easily.

Really beatifull place maybe too much bed in a room

Great hostel, lots of services and very clean! Especially like this differently themed rooms. Only complaint was the ambiance found the people a little unapproachable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3