Kingkool Reviews

Prinsegracht 51, The Hague, Netherlands

Awesome hostel with awesome staff!

pretty cool hostel, has alot of quirky stuff around the places, beds are 3 high in some rooms, really nice hostel, owner was pretty helpful when you needed help but was also kind of seemed just pissed off and moody

Very nice place, atmosphere and staff. My stay was very comfortable and they helped a lot whatever I asked them (info about the city, etc). Nice place, to repeat!

This was my first hostel experience to be honest, but it was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every single second of being around so many different people and in such a cool environment. The place has a cool, contemporary vibe and is very eclectic. The showers are 10 x better than the shower that I have at my house. I was just completely amazed at how clean everything was and how nice everyone was. BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE! You will not be disappointed!

• 6th Jul 2014

Great hostel, just like living with family at home. Most staff are there for workstay and have an awesome attitude and the owner is a good dude too. Won't be surprised if this place never has a vacancy in the future,

• 5th Jul 2014

Really liked this place, everything is brand new, lounge and outdoor common areas really spacey and nice, staff very friendly. 3 level bunks in some rooms but I slept on bottom, but they seem well made and sturdy. Highly recommend.

Very nice atmosphere, cool staff and awesome terrace!

The hostel was great, if anything we'd be happy to pay a little bit extra for breakfast. Also given there wasn't a local laundromat a washing machine/service would be awesome. Some ideas for the future, otherwise a great start.

• 22nd Jun 2014

We had very great stay here except for parking facility everything else was excellent hygienic and very good environment and caretakers were excellent and informatic too

• 19th Jun 2014
  • India

Jan the owner is very hands on and down to earth, great guy great place!

• 12th Jun 2014

I had a nice peaceful stay at KingKool. I will look forward to going back and getting a different rrom, as they all have different themes. The only fallback was the windows in the Graffittti room didnt open, but must be a safety issue. I liked the staff, would have given me an upgrade, if there was one available. thanks!

• 12th Jun 2014

Awesome Hostel! one of the very best I've stayed at! The hostel is basically run by one chill guy and the help of his family. He makes a point to get to know his guests and doesn't come across that he's only in it for the money. Met some interesting people here(kind of hard not to while smoking a joint out on the patio). It's recently renovated with the whole downstairs being a common area best part hands down was the movie theatre!

A really new and beautiful hostel! You will feel warm like at home and all the facilities are NEW! Run by a friendly family. But it's the first time for me to see triple bed.....I think it's a little dangerous to sleep on the top bed=.=

Very friendly staff, perfect location and the hostel design is very quirky/funky! I booked a double bed, however was given twin bed. Also, the total booking on here didn't include tourist tax, so had to pay it on arrival. Would recommend this hostel :)

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Absolutely brilliant hostel.. It was a relaxed and friendly hostel. I had a great time getting to know the staff and the owner. I will never forget my time at KINGKOOL, the KOOOOLEST Hostel in Den Haag. Cheers, till next time Jacob

• 2nd Jun 2014

This hostel has been very recently renovated by Jann and his family, who are warm and welcoming hosts. Would recommend KingKool to anyone who likes staying in clean, funky hostels.

Bad:A little expensive and little sockets is in dorm room.

Been traveling for two months and this was the best hostel yet! The staff was so nice and the location was great, no complaints!

• 22nd May 2014

Highly recommended!

This is an excellent hostel that's very clean, stylish and modern. Jan runs the place and he's great at giving people tips on how to see the city and also on how to see nearby Rotterdam. You get an excellent full color map of The Hague showing where the best coffee shops, ice cream, food, and drinkng locations are. There is an excellent kitchen, bright bathrooms, and a relaxing outdoor seating. People at the hostel have a good time but it's not a 24 hour party hostel. I'd stay here again!