Kingkool

9.0
Superb 491 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Apr 2017

Great location, staff are pretty down to earth. Beds were a bit dusty and showers could have been nicer but we used them in the later morning. Would still return cause of nice atmosphere.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

We had a private room for 3 people for 1 night and loved it! The staff were amazing and our room was wonderful. We would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• China, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

It was a great stay. The location of the hostal was great for me. I like the ferry atmosphere as well. It was about 10 mins walk to the main city center. The stuff in hostel was super helpful! the hostal was clean. Everything in the hostal in not overpriced, they also have a cute cafe at the main floor. Love this hostal.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

There was privacy in the deluxe dorm room despite it being a 16 person dorm room. It was a very comfortable accommodation to stay in and it is definitely worth the price I paid for. The toilets were clean which was a very important aspect for me.

18th Mar 2017

Pretty good! Friendly and helpfull staff. Clean rooms.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
6.9

It was a nice enough place, but since most rooms were cramped with 3-tier bunks it wasn't my favourite place. I also felt it was a bit unfriendly and was hard to meet people as a solo traveller. Maybe that was just the groups which were there when I stayed so not the hostels fault. I was, however, annoyed since it was an extra 10€ for the night when I walked up compared to if I booked online - a mistake I won't be making again!

• Lebanon, Female, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

I highly recommended Kingkool! The room (a private room with its own bathroom) was really comfy and clean. Its location is central. When I go back to The Hague, I'll definitely book in this hostel again. Thanks for your hospitality!

2nd Feb 2017
7.4

Trendy hostel, facilities such as kitchen, shower and toilet nice and clean. Bed ok but not all had electrical sockets and none had reading lights which was very inconvenient at night. In both of my stays there I found almost the entire hostel had been booked by one large group which was in Den Haag for specific non-recreational activities so this killed the atmosphere completely.

• England, Couple, 41+
12th Nov 2016

I had a great time and am now looking for excuses to return.