9.2
Superb 361 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 361 Total Reviews
Kingkool Located at Prinsegracht 51, , The Hague.
Netherlands
The Hague ZH 2512ex Prinsegracht 51
92% 361
52.0740889 4.3045919
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

The owner was very nice and pleasant to talk to. The building is very clean and has an abundance of nice facilities including charging/laptop station, fully equipped kitchen, movie room, and large common room/chill area. Also the beer is cheap at the bar and the showers are actually hot! I am disappointed I was only in The Hague for 1 night.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th May 2016

great location, very nice staff, awesome private rooms! definitely would recommend it for a stay in Den Haag!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
4th May 2016

Very nice staff, good location, accessible by public transportation from the central station, very clean and modern. Good kitchen but they don't serve breakfast. We stayed in a double room. The toilets and washroom inside our room don't have doors which is a bit annoying specially when it's cold and when you are not in couple. They don't have elevator but narrows stairs. The staff had to help us with our luggage. It's a nice and modern hostel, but I would hesitate to come back.

• Portugal, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I've been in. The booking was hassle free as always. The hostel is in the very center of Den Haag, and is within easy reach by either tram or walking. You can reach all the major attractions by waking just a few minutes. We received a full tour upon arrival, which was really handy, and the staff was incredibly nice. The facilities were overall superb and extremely clean. The Deluxe Dorm is amazing, and I surely recommend to book it. Will definitely be back.

• pbennett2137563
  • England, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
24th Apr 2016

A spacious, clean, backpacker orientated hostel in city centre.

15th Apr 2016

Great hostel. The bunks were pretty comfortable, and I always felt like I could go to bed at a reasonable hour.

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
6.3

NOT 24 he check-in!! I didn't realize this & was late because of delayed trains so when I was lucky enough to have a fellow hostle guest let me in staff were annoyed. The staff was just going to lock up, charge me for the night and leave me to fend for my self after a long day of delayed trains. Internet was not reliable enough to support skype. Then after my long day of travel when I slept late they charged me 5€ as a late checkout fee...polite & friendly staff just not very sympathetic.

28th Mar 2016

Very calm place to be, not great for backpackers.. but very nice and calm

• jmdiazcas
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Everything just perfect. Very clean, modern, great atmosphere, the staff very friendly and helpful. I'll come back for sure.

• KirstenDF
  • England, Couple, 18-24
9th Mar 2016
8.0

Had a really good stay here. A really cool hostel in an ideal location. Nice room, fully equipped kitchen, cheap drinks at the bar! A little expensive but overall it's worth the money. The only thing I will say is there was so few guests and so many staff it felt a bit awkward. There was a few times that we felt like we were intruding.