Kingkool Reviews

Prinsegracht 51, The Hague, Netherlands

We stayed in 5 hostels within 10 days and this was both of our favorite! It was very clean, amazing facilities with a bar, lovely siting room, very well equipped modern kitchen, cinema room and showers that were spacious and modern. The overall feel of the place was incredibly clean and to a very high standard but also relaxed and welcoming at the same time. We really enjoyed our stay here and would really recommend it!

It's a very new hostel and nicely designed. Hostel staff was friendly. Location was within walking distance of the shopping streets and the various museums. The only gripe I had was that there wasn't many people staying there. I ended up having a 16bed dorm all by myself for the night I was there. Was a bit spooked out initially but I had a well rested night eventually. And the directions on getting there: it should say Brouwersgracht station instead. (3-4 stops from da Haag central stn)

Initially stayed here due to the fact that weekend rates in Amsterdam are sky high. It was a wonderful experience and helps to let you experience the true Dutch life! Can't go wrong with this place.

Pretty good!!!

Everything is perfect. Especially the comfortable bed and shower room. Also good location too. Sad that i just stay in Den Haag one night Highly recommend!!!

I can't get enough of this place! Amazingly comfy beds, great showers, HUGE kitchen, fun little lounge and even a movie theatre. This has been our favourite hostel in our entire travels. We even had a family BBQ one night where the owners mom served everyone appetizers. I would come back to The Hague just to see the staff and stay in their amazing rooms.

Pretty nice~!!

GREAT HOSTEL !!

This is the best hostel we have ever had the pleasure of laying our heads down in! The showers and the kitchen are both A M A Z I N G ! Remember those earplugs (that goes without saying in a hostel, but people still forget!) because the security is maybe a little too good... If you don't shut the door properly you'll trip an alarm... That's something that is really hard to remember while drunk...

Loved the location and atmosphere. It was also quite secure (entrance only with hotel card, etc). I wasn't all that excited when it turned out I've been placed in men's dorm instead of ladies' and nobody saw it fit to even offer an option to move. Asides from this it was great. Full-fledged kitchen, a bar, plenty of toilets and showers, great location....

• 13th Sep 2014