Kings Inn Reviews

2106 5th Ave., Seattle, USA

This hotel is pretty bare-bones, but it doesn't matter as the price and the location more than make up for it. My gf and I stayed in a 4-person suite for less money than it would have cost us to have a single room in any other hotel in downtown Seattle. If you plan to spend most of your time outside of your hotel room, this is definitely a great place to stay at a great value. If you're looking for a big TV and fancy amenities, look elsewhere!

• 11th Sep 2014

The location for Kings Inn was perfect for why I booked it! I ran the Rock N Roll Seattle and wanted something affordable close to the start line, we were less than a mile from it, walking distance. If you don't mind walking it's about 2.4 one way to Fremont and close to Pike Place Market as well.

• 18th Jun 2014