Kings Inn Reviews

2106 5th Ave., Seattle, Washington, USA

the plug in behind the door did not work-room 307

• 5th May 2013

Take Kings Inn off of hostel world. I have always used hostelworld and have been very happy with my bookings in the past, but this place was disgusting. We got there and police were the investigating a crime, drug users kept us up all night, and we were certain that the woman in the room next to us was a hooker due to the noises we heard. When we were leaving in the morning we also found blood spatter on the wall. This is not a joke and I hope you take this seriously.

I will be back to Seattle and stay at this place again.

Good hotel for people on a budget, excellent location.

Not exactly a hostel, but if you know you are getting yourself in a bargain motel thats well located with well specced rooms, go for it. Security score reflects more concerns about the area/property that may be more percieved than actual!...

Came here to go to Pax Prime. About a 10 minute walk to the convention. Nothing stood out as particularly bad or good.

This motel-style inn was all-in-all quite good value for money - certainly it is in a very convenient location close. The only minor problems were that our room got somewhat cold at night due to a poorly insulated door to the outside, and there was a certain amount of noise coming off the street.

This is a typical motel with outside entrance to every room and just one twist of a flimsy lock to lock the door. That said, the staff was very helpful and nice and the rooms were cleaned regularly and kept up as best you can expect such a place. PLUS it's right next to downtown and all major attractions, and of course much cheaper than any hotel around.

Great location, but a bit like staying in a caravan. There are big windows to every room that make the rooms light, but also leave you feeling very conscious of any valuables. I kept anything of worth in a drawer.

Older building and furniture but a location that can't be beat (Belltown is tres cool!). You get what you pay for...

the hotel had a good location.close to shopping and restaurants. i thought it was strange that we didnt have an alarm clock.... the AC wasnt very cold,but it was pretty hot out i guess..

We expected very bad accomodation after reading reviews, but in my opinion Kings Inn offers very good housing compared with price. For our requests it was a good accomodation, we were satisfied.

I've seen better for that price. Didn't even get a continental breakfast! Pfft.

This hotel is very basic, a bed for the night and plainly furnished. But then theres the location and the staff. The location is i would say fantasticaly central to anything you would ever want to see in Seattle. AND AT THAT LOW PRICE! WOW. And the staff i can only say could not be more helpful,and were very friendly and pleasant. In future unless fully booked i would look no further than this little gem.

Very good for what we paid. The hotel is in a very good locations (only 5 min walk to main downtown core). The staff were also very friendly and helped us to find restaurants, bus schedules etc.

Good location. Free parking and free wifi are included which is awesome. There are no 'extras' otherwise though. Very basic rooms. Bathrooms need updating. Good place to just crash near the city centre.

This is not a hostel, its a motel with no kitchen or lounge facilities, thus no 'travellers' feel to it

The site said four beds. I thought it would be one bed per person in the suite. We were wrong. It was 2 queens(or kings). So I hope they change their wording in the future. We were 4 people, but they only supplied 3 sets of everything: cups and towels. Parking space was a lot, but I barely got a spot. Left my car and walked/bussed for the 2 days. We were only here for a night, so all these points were small. I'm sure they would accommodate if guests were staying longer.

There are many advantages to stay in this hotel: 1- Walking distance to touristic places, 2- Clean, thanks to housekeepers 3- Always hot fresh coffee, 4- Fast and free wi-fi internet, very important for me.. 5- Rather cheap 6- Laundry Some disadvantages: 1- No extra amenities, 2- Not luxury, old furnitures

An average motell thats clean and have a great location. Right in downtown Seattle!