Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

all 4 rooms are dirty, only 1 elevator, to water at midnight, 2 staff at counter not ok, i reserved kingstons new rooms they gave me paterson old rooms , they transfered me to new rooms after i complain, need improvemnt

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

First I was transferred from this hostel to another one across the road.. Facilities were extremely poor. The refrigerator at my floor can't have been cleaned for years. The stench when opening it was completely unbearably disgusting. The hostel is filthy and too hot. When turning on the air conditioning in the room it gets freezing cold. Toilets won't flush at random and you have to use the shower to refill the container. Staff is unfriendly. By far the worst hostel I've stayed at.

nice hostel with everything you need (except laundry facilities to do it yourself. they reccomend a laundry service outside). excellent location if you like shopping and eat delicious international food. We stayed at the paterson building (main reception there) - watch out you will find the hostel there under the name "Hong Kong Hostel" and not "Kingston Inn"...

This is a great hostel to stay in. Compared to most other HK hostels, Kingston Inn's rooms are big and comfortable. The bed is big enough for a couple and the bathroom is average size. The room is quiet and conveniently located. This is where we always stay in HK, which is pretty often.

Always a great stay! The only problem is that the pillows are too big! They always hurt my neck.

You have what you pay: small but cheap. The Wi-Fi is fast, it is very well located I recommend for people who don't require a lot of space.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I was "moved" to another hostel upon arrival of the "Closed" Kingston Inn after calling the number in my email. Kind of confused but the person told me the hostel around the area are all link and the same. So i followed and reach Hostel.HK, the lady at the reception was nice and as i arrived early for check in i waited around 1-2 hours before i can check into my room (Yea i waited, they dun let me check in earlier). I just hope they will be more versatile in terms of check in timing then.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

They are actually a chain of hostels, so they think they can just change your room into another hostel "which is cheaper" and just say "We upgraded you" just because the room has one more bed in it. I think when you pay for a double bed room you should get that, not a small place with two beds in another hostel. After i complained they actually took us to the rooms that we were supposed to be in the first place, but that was one night after. This place had a bigger room, closets a good bathroom.

Kinston Inn kept its promise to be cool, secured, and high end in the heart of Causeway. I'll choose it again when I go back to HK. Thank you.

I have stayed here a couple of times and it has become our go-to hostel in HK. This hostel has the largest double beds for a hostel in the city. The bathroom was also quite large (for HK).