Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Kinston Inn kept its promise to be cool, secured, and high end in the heart of Causeway. I'll choose it again when I go back to HK. Thank you.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Philippines

I have stayed here a couple of times and it has become our go-to hostel in HK. This hostel has the largest double beds for a hostel in the city. The bathroom was also quite large (for HK).

The building was extremely noisy because of the pipes. Staff was helpful but not particularly friendly or proactive in giving information about the hostel or restaurants, events... For example, when the fire alarm went on for 10 minutes, the staff at the reception barely gave any explanation to the customers. Information for check-in is not accurate: we could not find the reception at first as it is on a different address. Internet connection was not working for 2 days out of 6.

• 18th Feb 2015

I booked 2 beds of 6 beds dormitory in kingston bld. But they changed my room and gave double room in paterson bld. He told me, thats special for me and my hubby. Feel so happy for that. The room is small, but clean and good. The location is very excellent, wifi excellent too, very fast. The staffs are friendly. Easy to find food near hotel. I enjoy my first time in hong kong. Wanna come here again next time. Thank you so much for the good service

High location. Low atmosphere.