Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I booked 2 beds of 6 beds dormitory in kingston bld. But they changed my room and gave double room in paterson bld. He told me, thats special for me and my hubby. Feel so happy for that. The room is small, but clean and good. The location is very excellent, wifi excellent too, very fast. The staffs are friendly. Easy to find food near hotel. I enjoy my first time in hong kong. Wanna come here again next time. Thank you so much for the good service

Small and poky...I wouldn't want to pay more than the equivalent of 200 HK$. Needs to be a better map and directions showing the way.

Difficult to find because the address on my booking was different from the actual reception. HK Hostel is the real name. Staff were not great communicators, either completely silent or barking incomprehensibly. Must be a HK thing. Despite this, it's a decent hostel where it is easy to meet others, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the price is right!

Well...where to begin. 6 room dorm is tiny with bathroom inside room (toilet 1 meter from bed...Yum!) Bunkbeds are tiny and you can feel each spring in the mattress. So much light coming in from the dismal blinds in the mornings and traffic/construction will wake you up bright and early. Room wasn't cleaned once during our four night stay and there were dirty towels, empty beer cans, and trash from before we arrived that were never cleaned. Dont expect free coffee past 9am

• 13th Oct 2014

Central check in center is on the third floor beside burberry. No problems checking in (thanks to other reviewers!) and was pleasantly surprised at how large the room was considering it's HK. Room was clean, bathroom was clean and had excellent wifi connection. No problems at all. Considering it's a hostel, we had our own bathroom in the room which was nice.

Need to bring your own towels and pillow case. So dirty. T

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

No free water and obvious hostel naming more than once to receive different bookings. When I checked out they were surprised that I had water for a shower. Would be good for larger groups as it is a separate apartment and had two bathrooms.