Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

You have what you pay: small but cheap. The Wi-Fi is fast, it is very well located I recommend for people who don't require a lot of space.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I was "moved" to another hostel upon arrival of the "Closed" Kingston Inn after calling the number in my email. Kind of confused but the person told me the hostel around the area are all link and the same. So i followed and reach Hostel.HK, the lady at the reception was nice and as i arrived early for check in i waited around 1-2 hours before i can check into my room (Yea i waited, they dun let me check in earlier). I just hope they will be more versatile in terms of check in timing then.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

They are actually a chain of hostels, so they think they can just change your room into another hostel "which is cheaper" and just say "We upgraded you" just because the room has one more bed in it. I think when you pay for a double bed room you should get that, not a small place with two beds in another hostel. After i complained they actually took us to the rooms that we were supposed to be in the first place, but that was one night after. This place had a bigger room, closets a good bathroom.

Kinston Inn kept its promise to be cool, secured, and high end in the heart of Causeway. I'll choose it again when I go back to HK. Thank you.

I have stayed here a couple of times and it has become our go-to hostel in HK. This hostel has the largest double beds for a hostel in the city. The bathroom was also quite large (for HK).

The building was extremely noisy because of the pipes. Staff was helpful but not particularly friendly or proactive in giving information about the hostel or restaurants, events... For example, when the fire alarm went on for 10 minutes, the staff at the reception barely gave any explanation to the customers. Information for check-in is not accurate: we could not find the reception at first as it is on a different address. Internet connection was not working for 2 days out of 6.

I booked 2 beds of 6 beds dormitory in kingston bld. But they changed my room and gave double room in paterson bld. He told me, thats special for me and my hubby. Feel so happy for that. The room is small, but clean and good. The location is very excellent, wifi excellent too, very fast. The staffs are friendly. Easy to find food near hotel. I enjoy my first time in hong kong. Wanna come here again next time. Thank you so much for the good service