Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

For the private room, both the room and bathroom were big for Hong Kong! which was great. The bed was comfy, clean room and great location. The room slightly differs from the pictures. The internet connection was fine for me.

• 8th Apr 2014

Central location and close to the subway station causeway bay. Excellent starting point to explore Hong Kong and have a good rest afterwards. The facilities a very clean and in good condition. But the highlight of this place is the staff. Always very helpful with information and even adhesive tape to close my suitcase in the last moment ;-)

The place we stayed in was very hard to find. No signage anywhere and the address given was completely different to where the hostel actually was located. .We were lucky to bump into another backpacker to help us find the right place. There was only one bathroom (toilet and shower together) for 12 people to use and it was very dirty by the end of the day. On a positive, the location was really good, on a train line which is very helpful. Amy at the desk was also nice

Excellent location and value for money. My only complaint would be that there were no power sockets in the bedroom, so charging was a slight issue.

tiny rooms, but very good location. perfect for small budgets stuff are kind and helpful. We made a reservation for a mixed dorm 6 beds and they made us a Up grade to a double bed room with private WC.... for the same price... NICEEEEEE

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Portugal

We stayed in a 6 bedded dorm. Great place for the cost. A bit hard to find though. I wrote to them before hand and they gave me clear directions on how to get there. Free coffee and tea in the mornings while we were there, which was great. Lockers without padlocks, please carry small padlocks with you. Overall good.

A really lovely Hostel. I stayed here before and I enjoyed my stay, the rooms are of a good quality.If you want to relax and enjoy Hong Kong then this is the place for you.

VERY HARD to find. and when we arrived it was closed! Daytime. Only after couple of hours staff came and said this is not the official reception. Okay, but could you maybe at least leave a note on a door ? so we could go to the main reception? and get a proper check-in? Only this thing was very about the place. Other things were good, also wifi was very poor.

1 2 Next » last »