Kingston Inn Reviews

Unit 3 & 4, 4A Kingston Bld., 2-4 Kingson St., Causeway bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

tiny rooms, but very good location. perfect for small budgets stuff are kind and helpful. We made a reservation for a mixed dorm 6 beds and they made us a Up grade to a double bed room with private WC.... for the same price... NICEEEEEE

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Portugal

We stayed in a 6 bedded dorm. Great place for the cost. A bit hard to find though. I wrote to them before hand and they gave me clear directions on how to get there. Free coffee and tea in the mornings while we were there, which was great. Lockers without padlocks, please carry small padlocks with you. Overall good.

A really lovely Hostel. I stayed here before and I enjoyed my stay, the rooms are of a good quality.If you want to relax and enjoy Hong Kong then this is the place for you.

VERY HARD to find. and when we arrived it was closed! Daytime. Only after couple of hours staff came and said this is not the official reception. Okay, but could you maybe at least leave a note on a door ? so we could go to the main reception? and get a proper check-in? Only this thing was very about the place. Other things were good, also wifi was very poor.

1 2 Next » last »