Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Superb 5423 Total Reviews
Superb 5423 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
22nd May 2017

I've never stayed in a hostel prior to this trip, and never would I have thought a hostel could be as nice as a 4 star hotel. The value is tremendous. This place has it. I will ABSOLUTELY stay here again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Amazing hostel! Perfect for any kind of traveler, and many opportunities to meet other travelers!

• orlyolbum4633
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017

Amazing few nights at Kinlay. I always felt safe, could lock my stuff under my bed. Bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is basic but free so can't complain. The best part was that there were activities every night and it made meeting people (as a solo traveler) so so easy. Cannot wait to come back!!!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th May 2017

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable beds and clean accommodating rooms.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th May 2017

I really enjoyed this hostel. Being located in the center of Galway, it was right by everything you wanted to see. The staff was great and super helpful. I enjoyed going out with others from the hostel on Sunday night for dinner, drinks, and music. This is a hostel I would stay in again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th May 2017

Kinlay Hostel is in a great location to leave your car and walk around Galway. Parking is discounted, however you have to validate your ticket with a receptionist in the garage. We left early in the morning and the parking attendant wasn't open for business yet, so we ended up having to pay full price. Had we known, we might have tried to get the ticket validation the business day prior when the receptionist was there. Aside from parking, the hostel itself has towels, hair dryers, etc. for rent.

• Canada, Female, 41+
18th May 2017

Fantastic hostel

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

My friend and I had a great stay. I appreciated the breakfast included. We felt safe and our possessions protected.

17th May 2017

Great hostel with lots of amenities. Security lockers under beds, perfect location, super clean, usb plugs, power plugs, and lights at every bed. Overall staff was very friendly, though to an extent it depended on who was there at the moment and sometimes I felt like I was bothering them by asking for help. This is a VERY big hostel so the vibe wasn't really conducive to meeting new people. Good breakfast was the best part of my stay! Great security as well. I would stay here again for sure.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
17th May 2017

Very good hostel! Definitely would recommend.