Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Lovely place to stay and in a very central location in Galway. The staff were friendly and very helpful.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Wales

Best Hostel experience I have ever had. It was practically the equivalent of staying in a hotel. Great sleeping area, WiFi everywhere, tons of amenities and an excellent location. I will ONLY use this hostel when I come back through Galway. No complaints whatsoever!

Security was awesome, especially at night. The staff was super helpful in suggesting where to eat and what to see. Defiantly would recommend and would stay there again!

• 22nd Jan 2016

We loved our stay at Kinlay! Our room was very clean and pretty big! The security was also really good after 10 pm the door locks and you have to use the intercom to get in. We ended up extending our stay because we were so happy with our room and wanted to see more of Galway!

What was lacking in atmosphere it made up with fantastic location and cleanliness. Great hostel for a short Galway trip. Leo from the desk was fantastic and had great anticipation of guest needs.

No fresh cheeseor vegetables for breaking :-(

• 16th Jan 2016

Our stay felt like that of a hotel except with all the best parts of a hostel, which included a great community feel and a wonderful, friendly staff. The accommodations were very secure and clean and our bed extremely comfortable. It allowed visitors to use the hostel as they wanted - either a more secluded, quiet place to stay while out touring (as we chose) or as a community, with game and dinner nights offered. The staff was very helpful and let us store our luggage for free after check-out!

Nice enough hostel, great location.

Great location, great staff, great atmosphere! 100% recommend.

Great hostel, noisy at night in the corridor but maybe more because it was NYE. Great breakfast.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Easily the nicest hostel I have stayed in. The facilities, the location, the price, the service - everything was great.

• 29th Dec 2015

Staff were fantastic. Were able to help me out with anything I needed

Awesome! I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Galway. The only thing I would say is that in my room there weren't enough underbed storage lockers for everyone staying in the room!

• 15th Dec 2015
  • meghan_powell8054

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Free services were great including a decent morning breakfast spread and free print services.

Had a great time staying there. It was the middle of the work week in December so kinda slow around town but still plenty of fun. Will definitely be staying there next time I am in Galway

All the reviews I read led me to believe this was the best hostel in the world, for me though it wasn't even the best hostel in Ireland. It was great in terms of staff, cleanliness and location. But the breakfast was bread and cereal; I'd much rather pay a couple euro and get eggs or fruit or yogurt or all of those like most hostels offer. And the shower is simply a push button shower, so you have no control over the temperature or water pressure. It was a good hostel but not great.

I had a wonderful time in Kinlay Hostel, I met great people there and the location is awesome ! The staff is really friendly, and you can ask absolutly anything to the reception, they will make sure you're happy !

It is a very big hostel. The breakfast was excellent. Great staff, directed me to the best place for traditional music (The Crane! you must go there if you go to Galway) Located right next to Eyre square and it is an easy walking distance from the bus station.

Good hostel, clean with free breakfast, excellent location. Bathrooms (shower could use updating..)

Best hostel in Ireland. Will always return if I'm ever in Galway.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6