Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

This place is top notch. Staff are very helpful. Had no issues at kinlay.

Excellent hostel with many perks and clean facility. Feels like we were staying with our friends.

• 16th Jul 2014

The hostel is very big and the staff does a good job of keeping it clean and being welcoming. The location is great and the free breakfast was good.

Massive place but at the same time one of the best hostels i've ever stayed in.

Thank you very nice night with you !

• 15th Jul 2014

The rooms do not close quietly. The kids come in at all hours of the night hence i was awoken numerous times with start from the heavy and loud dlamming of the doors on the long hallway. Even with ear plugs. Other than than it was The Best.

• 15th Jul 2014

This hostel is well managed when accommodating lots of come and go travelers. I like this hostel except that the cleanliness is rated as average because the floor gets wet all over the wash area and bath area whenever anyone has a shower. The separation between wash area and bath area is needed somehow. All in all, I would still recommend this hostel for travelers who are looking for a budget accommodation.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Great breakfast. Very clean. Great facilities.

Best hostel of our trip!

• 14th Jul 2014

Great first hostel to stay at. The was clean and had a good atmosphere. The personal was very kind and helpful. I would recommend it to my friends.

• 13th Jul 2014

Thanks for a great weekend in Galway!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent place to stay in Galway.

• 11th Jul 2014

The staff were exceptional and really made us feel welcomed. Highly recommend Kinlay to our friends.

• 10th Jul 2014

Very good hostel al in al. An area to improve is the wifi. It was very slow and stopped working several times during my stay. This is a minor remark to a very good hostel that I recommend to all who are about to visit Galway!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

I came with 2 ladies in their sixties and they loved the place and the staff

a great place, great atmosphere and staff very very helpful... only problem i ever have is the compulsive packer in the room! theres usually one...sometimes the ear plugs help! also i don t seem to be able to get my discounts as a gold member because i can t manage the password i think it is too secure! for me even...all those different things i have to put in...

Was a awesome hostel!! Loved it. Wish we stayed longer. The kitchen was probably the best part. So clean and had everything you needed. Felt very safe at this hostel and the staff were great. Best hostel I've been to so far!

Best Hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 7th Jul 2014

Would definitely recommend Kinlay Hostel at Eyre Square. Walked in oneweek later for directions after staying only one night and was recognized. So nice to hear "You're back!" in a foreign country.

• 6th Jul 2014

It would be nice to have a couple of showers more, everything else excellent. Probably the best hostel I have stayed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7