Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

9.2
Superb 5259 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Excellent, most wonderful people and exellent place! Would definitely stay again and very quiet at night and very comfortable beds! Thank you so much

24th Feb 2017

This has been my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. I literally only have one complaint. When I checked in, they had to make a copy of my ID, totally fine. But the receptionist forgot to give me ID back- even when I checked out the next day. That next day I called from a different city panicked when I realized that I didn't have my ID. They were very kind on the phone its just frustrating that they didn't reach out to me when they realized that they did not return my ID.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Only a couple minutes walking from the bus station which was very convenient. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The place is very big and feels much more like a hotel than a hostel. Highly recommend!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

The Kinley Hostel is a nice place to spend the nights. It is in the centre situated and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also it is amazingly safe for a hostel and very clean. There is a billard table and a nice atmosphere. I would recommend taking this hostel because it is just the best in Galway.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Was the best hostel experience I have ever had. The front desk people were helpful and efficient. The room next to us was quite loud (but not even loud enough for us to complain) but the staff heard it and gave us the night for free anyway. Will definitely be recommending it to all future travelers.

• Canada, Female, 41+
16th Feb 2017
8.0

Great staff and location, good rooms, baths, inadequate kitchen space, sparse breakfast (boiled eggs would be nice). somewhere to get away from the noise of partiers needed.

7th Feb 2017

SUPER clean hostel! I felt like I was staying in a hotel! The staff was nice and I enjoyed my stay in Galway. The only downside was that there were a lot of permanent residents of the hostel, so I felt a little bit like an outsider.

6th Feb 2017

Very friendly staff and very clean hostel

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
3rd Feb 2017

Great place

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
28th Jan 2017

The Kinlay was an incredible hostel. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Would def stay there again next time I'm in Galway.