Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Everything was amazing. I am definitley coming back to this hostel on my next trips!!

• 14th Apr 2014

It's a great hostel with really nice staff and a well-equipped kitchen. One of the best I've ever stayed in! The only (very minor point) was that there aren't enough power plugs in the dorms.

very friendly People at the reception! free Internet.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

The common area was great fun and the instruments there were a brilliant facility for a sing song.

Beds were amazing!

• 10th Apr 2014

Lovely stay. Fantastic facilities and a good vibe about the place.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very good location and very nice staff. Met some great people there too.

I was BLOWN AWAY by how nice this hostel is. Super friendly staff, modern facilities, CLEAN rooms, scones offered at breakfast, perfect location. It looked like a hotel not a hostel. They have free printing too, and even will mail your postcards if you leave it with them. Easy check-in and check-out. They play fun music in the common room. Ample seating at breakfast. Located right on the main square, less than 10 min walk from all the shops. Booked a through them as well, also incredibly easy.

Helpful staff at reception

• 7th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Hostel is very nice, modern and clean. Staff at the beginning of my stay, during the day was very nice and helpfull, afternoon staff not so much, very distant and rude. The real problem I had was the fact that they overbooked the room I stayed in. I was awoken at 3 am by someone shininga flashlight in my face, followed by the security guys turning on the lights and asking us for our IDs. Twice. It was already the second time withing a year this happened to me here. Nice hostel otherwise.

Best hostel I could wish for. Right in the center of the city, very close to the bus station and the pubs area. Great security, and very clean and organized. Has free breakfast, and is a quite good one as well. And when you book the tours you have a student discount. I had an amazing time there.

Really was spot on. Friendly smiling staff. Mix of family, backpackers, nights out groups. Rooms clean and quiet. All secure. Padlock cage in bedrooms, safety deposit box at reception. Lots of free facilities. Bang in the middle of district for going out but hostel itself not loud

• 5th Apr 2014

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! The staff was eager and friendly. The rooms were really clean and spacious. There was good wifi with macs to access it on. The breakfast in the morning was even pretty good.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The locations is very nice, just 2-3 mins walk from coach station and eyre square. I'd booked for 8 bed mixed dorm, but they'd actually upgraded my booking to 6-bed mixed dorm with en-suite. Highly recommended.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • India

The best hostel so far. Great location, great value for money. We had a 6 bed room en -suite. Everything worked perfectly fine.

Very nice place with friendly staff.

Very friendly, well-located hostel right in the middle of Galway. The staff were both approachable and helpful, providing solid recommendations on both sights and nightlife. Sarah at reception was particularly helpful. Easy to meet other travelers there as well with whom to swap tales and head out for the night. High marks.

High quality hostel with very pleasant staff. The kitchen is great when you're preparing your own food.

We were a group of five people traveling Ireland together, ages 25 to 67. We stayed in two of the private rooms. Wonderful facility, welcoming, friendly, extremely secure, comfortable and accepting of all ages, a real sense of community. Staff recommendations of where to eat and listen to music were spot on. Thank you staff at Kinlay for making our stay in Galway special.

• 26th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've been, close to train/bus station, in Eyre Square, close to the bay, super clean, excellent breakfast, awesome staff, nice rooms. The best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6