Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Best hostel ive stayed at in Europe. Location is 2 mins away from bus station and in the city centre. Staff are really friendly and make the atmosphere so great. It's a very clean hostel will definitely stay here again!!

• 17th Nov 2014

That was my first hostel experience ever and I must say everything was like expected even slightly better. Visited another hostel after that and it wasn't as good.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

This is an absolutely perfect hostel. I've bee travelling for two months now, and I've stayed in many places. This is one I will never forget. I'm actually canceling reservations at other places just to come back here. The staff go above and beyond, and it's nicer than many hotels I've stayed in even. Perfect 10/10!

• 14th Nov 2014

It is a great place to stay, with friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

We had really good stay, welcoming staff , good location, i recomand that hostel !

• 11th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent hostel, great location and awesome staff!!!

The wifi didn't work in the room but besides that this hostel was great. The breakfast is simple but the location is awesome. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Met a lot of really cool people and would definitely stay here again.

We enjoy staying here, the atmosphere is really good and the staff really helpful. The showers for men are too simple, doors miss as point to room towel,and clothes. Except this point, we slept very well, enjoy the kitchen and the collective atmosphere, the breakfast is nice (scones:)), etc. We'll come back, a big thank for this great organisation.

Awesome hostel with friendly staff and a great atmosphere. There is a nice breakfast selection that goes above and beyond the usual hostel offering (scones, juices, cream, etc). I didn't want to leave.

• 8th Nov 2014

Overall the hostel is great, but I was a little disappointed with the ensuite facilities for the room. The ensuite is a 'wet room', which means it's all tiled and all there is to separate the shower from the toilet is a shower curtain. If you want to just use the toilet or get changed, you'll have to worry about getting your feet wet. The communal facilities at the end of the halls are much newer and nicer!

• 7th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

This was the best hostel I stayed at during my trip! The rooms are clean and spacious, it is a great atmosphere, but best of all is the staff. Everyone was really nice and helpful. They gave me great suggestions for filling the day and I had a great time in Galway. I would definitely stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2014

Great hostel, has everything you could want. I've stayed here a couple of times now.

Good place. Lots of students living there but rooms area is quiet.

Staffs are all very friendly! Good breakfast! We can have free use of all the facilities!

Good communal area for meeting people. The bedrooms are very spacious and offer curtains for privacy. Staff are fantastic and know a lot about the city and organise day tours for you. Wifi was a bit hit and miss in the rooms, but they were clean and tidy. Good hostel.

Everything was great and the staff were really friendly and helpful, especially the red haired girl behind the desk. Everything was spotless and the facilities were good.

• 1st Nov 2014

Excellent hostel in the centre of everything on the west coast. Really good mattresses, my friends and I all slept very well. Good hot showers, no queues. Good brekkie- including scones with clotted cream and jam, different cereals, toast, juices etc. Happy travellers!

NIce and clean

• 31st Oct 2014

We had a lot of fun here. The weather wasn't the greatest but Galway usually makes up for that! Loved the Halloween decorations in the hostel! The staff were friendly and helpful, and the communal areas were really cool and clean. :)

• 31st Oct 2014

What a fantastic hostel! It's in such a great location and so easy to find. It's right in the mix of every thing But surprisingly quite from the street noise. The staff at Kinlay are fantastic! They will help you out with everything at any time of the day or night. They have loads to tours on offer that they can recommend and book for you. The rooms are very clean, the beds are comfortable and the heating works very well. What more do you want.

• 30th Oct 2014