Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Loved the hostel and all the staff..... had an awesome time :) definitely recommend it to everyone and I will most certainly stay there again :)

• 2nd Aug 2015

Great place - stayed in a 4 bed room and it was cozy, warm. The breakfasts are delicious and there's tons of variety with your pick of scones, breads, cereal, muesli, juice, apples, spreads. Some things couldn't have been avoided - ie. the copious amount of shouting going on in the hallways at 4am, being a Saturday night - but a nice staff and a good value for the place.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Great places

We were in a dorm 6 bed designed for 4 as our bunks did not have a light each. Need a light to read

A great hostel, one of the best I've stayed in (in the last 18 months traveling)! First hostel I've seen offering a daily run as an activity - very neat I thought! I was a little disappointed when I realised there was no washing machines to do you own laundry, as I wanted to do mine on my last night. But my disappointment disappeared when I was told the laundry service could be done that night. Drop in at 8pm, collect at 11pm! Perfect!!!!

I thought it was a wonderful hostel and would not hesitate to stay here again!

The place was practically perfect. It was like a hotel (really clean, secure, nice facilities, etc.) with the atmosphere and common areas of a hostel. Also a great location. Can't think of anything negative!

One the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff was extremely nice, our private double room huge, great atmosphere and perfect location. I will definitely stay there again.

Had a great stay! Superb atmosphere, met many nice people, everything is tidy and neat.

Everything is fantastic, but tune the piano sometime!

• 18th Jul 2015

Location is perfect! Close to main street and the pick up point for Galway day tour! The interior facility is very good! They provide certain for each bed, more privacy! Breakfast is great than other hostels.

My friend and I spent 4 nights in Kinlay hostel and it was such a good experience. The team at this hostel really cared about us. I will recommend the Kinlay to my friends for a great stay in Galway! :)

• 17th Jul 2015

Very happy staying here! Staff were super friendly, everything was clean and good choice for breakfast in the morning. Top marks!

We were fortunate in that we ran into the most experienced hostel staff of our entire trip....like having a personal assistant! Nice rooms, great breakfast, great WIFI....can't say enough good, tho I'm sure it will be hard for other staff to meet the standards set by 'our' person....and she was moving on soon. Still, a well run facility with all the important details in order.

Great stay and people were very friendly. Glad to see that were were places to hang out late into the night.

Amazing hostel!!! Stay here when you're in Galway!!! Staff are amazing, beds are comfy, and the kitchen is fully stocked. Loved it. 😊

Road works started outside the window at 6am. I know there is nothing you can do, was just a little annoying.

Probably the best Hostel overall I have ever been to. Great location, reasonable prices for the high quality offered, and most of all, excellent people and a great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Kinlay hostel was great, my partner and I really enjoyed ourselves here, we will defiantly suggest kinlay hostel to others in the future

Great location. Big common area with pool table, good for socialising and meeting new people

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7