Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Superb 5354 Total Reviews
Superb 5354 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Great location, great price and in a great city. Will come back!

15th Apr 2017

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel is a good value for the money. We had a 5-bed mixed bunk room, which was quite cramped when five adults are occupying the room. The shared bathrooms are large enough, but missing seating options in the female shower area. The kitchen and dining area is a great place to spend time and there's also another common area with games and a piano. The staff at Kinlay are very helpful. They not only provide breakfast and clean the hostel, but also gave us great suggestions!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Big hostel- very good location and common areas, kitchen and breakfast. Bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner

14th Apr 2017

GREAT hostel. Amazing staff. Clean rooms! Comfy beds! Kitchen can get crowded but it's not much of an issue. Large common area with comfortable seating. Chargers work on beds. Great experience. I ended up extending my stay two more nights!!

14th Apr 2017

Very nice hostel, nice breakfast, nice atmosphere and nice people and staff. Best location.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

This is a huge hostel, but for its size the staff do an amazing job keeping it clean. The free breakfast in the morning is wonderful and the staff do a great job of hosting events and giving suggestions and information. My only downside was that due to the large amount of people staying there, the eating spaces got quite crowded in the mornings.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

This hostel was great. There were activities that you could sign up for each night and the staff was extremely friendly. Plus, we got our own bathroom in our room which was a surprise bonus for us. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Fantastic staff. Awesome atmosphere. Best hostel breakfast! Great location. Couldn't ask for more

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

I had a great stay at Kinlay. My first impression was that it really feels more like a hotel than a hostel. It's in a great location and is kept quite clean. When I had to add another day to my stay the staff went out of her way to keep me in the same room. I really appreciated how helpful and friendly the staff were throughout my stay. They also have events you can go along to every night, I went to one my first night and found it good way to be introduced to the city night life.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Honestly one of the nicest, friendliest places. We stayed for one night. Upgraded to a private room for free. Free breakfast - they even offered up some foil for food to go. There was an amazing atmosphere, and posters for events they had on every night. The dorm floors were quiet and kept so by a night guard. Great security. The easiest check in and out. The staff were aces. Gave us a free bottle of water each for our hangovers. Super clean room. Epic shower. Epic location. We will be back!