Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

A great hostel! Definitely lives up to its reputation. Perfect location, clean and with a great free breakfast. Great atmosphere and big common area to relax. Check it out!!!

I think this is an excellent hostel and I really enjoyed my stay. Great location, lovely breakfast in the morning, really clean, great security and great facilities. The only thing that I thought was a little poor was the friendliness of some of the staff, some were great and really friendly (Frank) but some seemed a little rude. But still an absolutely brilliant stay :)

• 12th Dec 2014

Very good included breakfast. Beds were comfortable. Shower floods whole bathroom ensuite which is annoying. Location is very central. Make sure you do a tour of the cliffs!

Best Hostel I have stayed at in Europe!

• 5th Dec 2014

I have been traveling around Europe for 4 months now, and Kinlay Hostel has been the best hostel that I've stayed at by far. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, there were plenty of toilets and showers, the free breakfast was delicious, the wifi worked everywhere in the hostel, and the hostel even gave us advice and let us book our day trip to the Cliffs of Moher through them. I look forward to staying at Kinkay again the next time I find myself in Galway!

Favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! The atmosphere was so fun and so we're all the people :)

• 4th Dec 2014

Receptionists very helpful...excellent location

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

Had a lovely stay, great rooms and awesome beds. Location is perfect.

Awesome stay in this backpacker. Good travel agency at the entry that allowed you to find good excursions for the Connemara and The Cliffs. Nice team, always here to help you.

A great location, wonderful staff, and nice facilities. Was only staying for one night so I didn't meet many people staying there and it wasn't very social as it is a fairly large hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and recommended some great spots in Galway. Also, the beds were quite comfortable and it was easy to sleep as it was quiet. Would stay again.

Found it a bit pricey for a hostel relative to other hostels around the world with similar amenities and location within the city. Not like you have any other options in Galway anyway. The rooms were fairly generic with the typical annoying caged lockers that you'll find at other hostels in Ireland.

The best place in Galway ! Everything was perfect !

• 21st Nov 2014

The hostel was tidy and cosy, and the breakfast was very good. Plus, the staff provided some useful pieces of information and also were always helpful. The atmosphere was incredible, everybody respectful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

• 21st Nov 2014

Best part about this hostel is the friendly staff. They really go the extra mile. They provide a lot of info for things to do and you should def do the 2 tours they provide with another tour company 'cause you get a discount if you do both of them. Hostel feels more like a hotel as it's size but the common room and kitchen are the areas where you can meet lots of ppl. Leo is an awesome guy, another girl from Lithuania who is very friendly n one hot girl who might b the manager just 4get her name

Best hostel ive stayed at in Europe. Location is 2 mins away from bus station and in the city centre. Staff are really friendly and make the atmosphere so great. It's a very clean hostel will definitely stay here again!!

Clean and Comfortable. Free breakfast!

That was my first hostel experience ever and I must say everything was like expected even slightly better. Visited another hostel after that and it wasn't as good.

This is an absolutely perfect hostel. I've bee travelling for two months now, and I've stayed in many places. This is one I will never forget. I'm actually canceling reservations at other places just to come back here. The staff go above and beyond, and it's nicer than many hotels I've stayed in even. Perfect 10/10!

It is a great place to stay, with friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

We had really good stay, welcoming staff , good location, i recomand that hostel !

• 11th Nov 2014