Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Awesome place, felt too much like a hotel though. Personally i think of hostels as more than just cheap places to stay, and this place seemed a bit sterile.

• 16th Apr 2015

We had a fabulous time, everyone was so nice and it was so so cosy. I would recommend it to everyone!

• 16th Apr 2015

The only fault I could mention was the pillow was well used so felt non existent and the beds creaked a lot. Only very minor things but still 10/10! been telling people already what a great place it is to stay! Great work by all the friendly staff 😊

Amazing hostel! Very friendly and comfortable!

Best hostel ever! Staff is extremly friendly and helpful! Everything ist very clean and there is a huge and comfortable common area. They offer many activities. We had NOTHING to criticise!!!

100% Awesome!

• 12th Apr 2015

Great facilities and very friendly staff. For a huge hostel it was very quiet at night which was good. No lockers in our room as we were in 3 bed private but id hope there would some in the larger the rooms. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Galway.

I didnt expect such a perfect hostel, never had such a great time stayin in a hostel! It´s very clean, nice bedrooms, nice facilities, great common rooms, awesome breakfast and nice stuff! I would definitely come back here. Thank you! Connemarathon2015

• 11th Apr 2015

Great facilities, sound staff. It was my first time staying in a hostel on my own and I'm likely to stay in it again.

• 10th Apr 2015

Great stay, best hostel beds I've ever had. Very slow toaster though! Very strict with evening noise in rooms and corridors. Great stay.

• 8th Apr 2015

It's a good hostel. Very big and good for partying. It is right in the square and 5 minute walk to the pubs.

I walked into Kinlay and felt I belonged. It was vivacious. The rooms and kitchen were clean. Atmosphere was fantastic. I would stayed longer if time allowed.

great pleasure staying at kinlays place

It was safe and clean right from the first walk in and up high so very safe from the street level noise, etc. I like the way they reserved a bed for me and put a sign on it to save a lower bunk bed. I had a great stay even though it was only one night. I would stay again sometime.

Totally recommended!!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Spain

it was a great weekend in a friendly atmosphere!!!

• 4th Apr 2015

Great location great day trips and bar crawl options awesome kitchen for cooking! Bathrooms great with shampoo! More like a hotel then hostel I didn't get a super community feel but maybe that was just bad luck on my part... Wifi not so reliable in rooms better by reception... 50 cent water and vending machines of snacks and soda was great... Not a hostel feel

Great hostel, completed a great weekend in Galway! Special greetings to Norbert, Brian and David! :)

I am very happy. I enjoyed a lot. I could meet a lot of people. The breakfast is excelent and People working in the hostel is very friendly.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great Hostel. The breakfast was good, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and the beds were comfy. The staff was nice and kept an eye on the cleanliness and the noise level in the whole hostel. Because of that you can get a good nights sleep there. I would definitely stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7