Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

staff were wonderful so helpful. room was great and location awesome. thankyou so much for making my time in ireland so enjoyable

Kinlay lives up to it's reviews and accolades. The staff are friendly, welcoming and informative. The facilities are great and the tour desk is handy and easy. Location is great for nightlife and transport.

Clean and well maintained. The atmosphere was good. Staff were responsible and helpful.

Unreal hostel! Best I've stayed at. Nothing negative to say about kinlay

It cost a bit more than similar hostels, but it was clean and well appointed. And at breakfast they had soy milk as well as regular, which I appreciated! Altogether enjoyable experience and safe feeling.

Breakfast is marvellous!

Great hostel, nice staff and a wonderful location!

• 5th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel. Staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was great. Even had gluten free bread!

• 4th Jun 2014

Fantastic~! Not only facilities of the hostel but also atmosphere like chearful & kindness... If I have time, I will visit there again surely~

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Hostel earns it's right to claim number one hostel in Ireland. I stayed an extra night because I knew I wouldn't find a better hostel in any other city after living in hostels the last 3 weeks. The hostels layout makes it extremely easy to meet new people, especially for solo travelers. The staff is excellent, I lost my wallet and they worked with me to make sure I still had a place to stay. They also offer great tours and recommend great restaurants. The location could not be better.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Backpacking across Europe and this is definitely one if the best hostels in the world! Everything was perfect! Thank you guys so much!

This is my second time staying at this energetic hostel and it was just as lovely as the first. The location, decor, cleanliness, and helpful staff make staying at this hostel a no-brainer. I would highly recommend it for anyone traveling through Galway.

Met some great people in the common area here, breakfast is free, good location, rooms are not too crammed or stuffy and there's a big locker to put your stuff in. Staff was friendly and helpful, would stay here again!

Great staff. Elaine, Eva, Maria, and Sarah were all very accommodating. I am glad that I was able to help vote Kimlay hostel No. 1 in Ireland. You well deserve it. Thank you all very much!

Excellent stay, such a fun hostel

• 29th May 2014

Very helpful staffs and great security! Excellent facilities apart from the push-button shower, but not the only one I've ever seen in Ireland so it's okay. Definitely worth the money we paid for.

Amazing! This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was so clean and fun and the staff was great! The kitchen was great. The common room was fun. The hostel was right in the main square and so close to the main bus stations. STAY HERE! Only minor issues- no wifi in the room, the beds were so creaky and loud. We had an ensuite room and the sink was outside the bathroom and when people would use it at night it was loud and annoying. Not enough outlets in the room.

Great wifi, very friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast, very clean and in a good location

My first (consistently) hot shower was here. For that alone, I LOVE this hostel. Kitchen is EXPANSIVE! Comfy beds, excellent location right next to the pedestrian square. The common area is great. Staff are great. Nice & secure. I would absolutely stay here again.

The hostel has great facilities, but then staff is what really sets it apart, above and beyond what you would expect. They are amazing. Do yourself a favor and go to this hostel. Go! Now! You won't regret it.