Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

You're the best ! I hope I will be able to come back for every sunday movies

• 28th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay. Very friendly staff, spacious kitchen, good breakfast.

• 27th Aug 2014

loved the hostel! huge rooms, lots of showers , great breakfast, great atmosphere. sad only stayed 1 night

Good location, large lockers underneath the dorm beds, helpful staff.

Lovely staff

Great stay. Awesome place et staff was friendly.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Amazing Hostel! We will definitely come back someday! Thanks

The staff is amazing! They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay! I left my cellphone behind after checking out, and before I knew it was missing they had found it and wrote a lovely message letting a family member know they had the phone. When I returned they couldn't have been nicer about it! If you stay in Galway you can't pick a better place!

• 21st Aug 2014

We absolutely loved the hostel. The staff were fantastic and more than willing to help. The facilities were very clean and the kitchen was well stocked. We would definitely recommend this hostel!

stayed here for galway overall i enjoyed this place as this had a good atmosphere to it with staff been helpful and freindly and showing us tours and things to do in galway had a kitchen that u could use just about any time and the common room shuts at 4am which i found was good because people could still party and drink as they were still fair distance from the rest of the people in the rooms.

Amazing staff, lots of energy and very willing to help.

Excellent hostel. Couldnt fault a thing, all I can add is : location , also excellent.. I will return.

• 19th Aug 2014

Brilliant all round. Deserves its status as best Irish hostel.

Absolutely excellent hostel. It was clean, well organised and it had very competent staff. The complimentary breakfast was also an added bonus.

We were planning on staying two nights there but cut it down to one after discovering the hostel was way too chaotic and had a major party atmosphere, which is not what we were looking for. There are 240 people staying in the hostel each night, so it's not a low key atmosphere by any means, but the staff was excellent and very helpful, the facilities were clean and well maintained, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a party hostel in Galway.

One of the best hostel I've ever been

Kinley was the best hostel my friend and I stayed at on our trip around Europe. The staff was super friendly, they had four iMacs for is to use, a laundry service, great day trips, breakfast (including scones), tons of very clean showers, and a great sitting area for meeting people (even had a pool table!)! The rooms were also really great with big windows and nice beds! Loved it. Best hostel in Ireland and best we stayed at in Europe.

• 9th Aug 2014

The best hostel in Ireland !

Pricey, (and I had to move every single night because of overbooking) but the communal spaces are good for meeting other travellers, the dorms are clean and quiet, and the bathrooms are plentiful and clean.

Good breakfast, clean and staff very friendly, the location is close to everything in town.