Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Excellent hostel in a great location

The staff was great!!! The hostel is awesome, on of the best i've ever been. They print whatever you need for free, they also have loads of instruments so if you are into music you'll love it. It's in a very central location, it's really great!

Loved that there were lockers right underneath the beds (bring your own lock, of course). They had great free services (printing, laundry, etc.) and breakfast was decent. A little expensive to stay on a weekend, but then again it is the city… on a weekend. Loved that the bathrooms were ensuite, and the location is a fantastic distance to all of the main attractions and shops/pubs.

Little pricey perhaps, but very helpful staff (they even printed off my bus tickets etc), plenty for breakfast and nice sitting area with internet access.

Best hostel I've ever stayed. Better than most hotels from a price/ bargain perspective. Breakfast great

• 9th May 2014
  • Mexico

Just awesome!

Amazing (and good looking) staff! They were all so helpful and friendly, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

The best hostel I've stayed in by far. Great staff, great atmosphere, and great spot.

Oh my god. If you are driving, GOOD LUCK on finding this place! It took us FOREVER to find it with GPS. You have to navigate around all these one way streets and park in a parking garage separate from the hostel. But, once you find it, the location is fantastic for walking around Galway's touristy streets. Also, heads up - the WIFI is SO SLOW.

Lovely hostel. It was clean, pleasant and the staff were lovely. Wish I could have spent more time there.

Really friendly staff at this hostel and really clean accomodations. We stayed only one night and wished we'd stayed longer!

Everything about this hostel was wonderful. My experience in Galway wouldn't have been the same had I not stayed here. Special thanks to Mark and Jack for all the coffee and good times :)

• 5th May 2014

Awesome staff! Really great experience there and many fond memories! I highly recommend this place and will personally be back some day (I hope) :)

Very good location, very close to the pedestrian area and the pubs. Staff is amazing and the facilities are good! Would go there again!

This was the second place I stayed at while doing a 2 month European trip. The best place I have stayed. Workers, other travellers, etc

Staff and facilities were 5 star!!

• 4th May 2014

Kinlay Hostel at Eyre Square is unquestionably one of the best hostels in Ireland. I've stayed there with college students and without, and I hope to visit Galway again. This hostel will be my first choice!

The best hostel I've stayed in!!!

Nice clean hostel, not as central as other hostels but still close enough to the city center. All in all it was a nice stay and I would highly recommend it.

• 2nd May 2014

Excellent hostel well run with friendly helpful staff. Great security and the best breakfast provided by a hostel so far!