Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Very nice hostel! The hosts are very professional, but at the same time absolutely friendly and helped a lot. The rooms are simple, but clean and quiet.

THE BEST HOSTEL/FAMILY I'VE EVER EVER STAYED WITH.

This was absolutely our favorite hostel on the trip (we stayed at three). Everything about the experience was great: the room size and comfort, amazing staff, best free breakfast I've seen, and super helpful with recommendations and directions.

This hostel is really amazing, best hostel I've ever been to! Can only recommend it! Nice atmosphere, helpful staff and the location is just perfect.

Great hostel, great staff very helpful, great location, average breakfast. Seems to have a lot of students staying there, which was no issue at all. Really good vibes!

An excellent hostel, nice staff, proffessional. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Clean and comfortable ensuite dorms, good quality buffet breakfast, excellent facilities. I will stay there again for sure.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great location and facilities. Top hostel!

One of my best stay in an Hostel!! Clean rooms, great staff and WIFI in the rooms. Not much to say...keep on going with your work Kinlay ;)

marvellous stay, would definitely recommend it!

The location was extremely convenient and close to all the good food, pubs and shops! The private double room I shared with a friend was surprisingly nice for a hostel, close to hotel standards even. The reception lady was extremely friendly and helpful and even offered to call on my behalf to reschedule bookings and get taxi quotes. The included breakfast was a definite bonus, with a wide selection to choose from, including delicious Irish black tea and the softest bread.

• 16th Feb 2015

It was a nice stay, but my bed was a Little bit wet, so we could Changed our room. It was not a big deal, and that was good!!!

It is really great experience. Although no locker in the room, the smart card ensure no other ppl in the corridor of where u live. Events hold every night.

Perfect spot in town, the only thing missing is a whirlpool and a Sauna ;) However it can get a bit noisy at the weekend.

• 12th Feb 2015

Good hostel and nice staff

• 10th Feb 2015

kitchen is a little small for number of guests. especially as there seem to be lots of long termers (I.e. more people who cook and use the kitchen daily).

It was a nice stay, thank you!

Good hostel ,lift was not working when i stayed there so a really challenging flight of steps at 51 degrees had to be negotiated. Could have been difficult for anyone who picked up an injury whilst trekking for example.

quite expensive in the weekends but good value during the week. there were no hostel events on during my stay so cant comment on those

A bit noisy after 6am due to City traffic

The location is perfect, the staff is very friendly and the room well equipped! Everything is clean, except maybe for the shower (it is not a proper separated shower and the water doesn't drain properly - makes the entire toilet quite damp). Wifi works perfectly well. Breakfast has everything you need (still plenty of food at 9:30am). I would definitely reccomend it!