Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

My friend and I stayed at hostels all over Ireland and this was our favorite! The place is great. We met some great people (who we are meeting up with in Germany again!) and had a great night on the town with some of the other people staying there. We didn't worry about leaving our luggage because the security is pretty good. We came back late and there was a doorman checking to make sure we were supposed to be there. I highly recommend Kinlay!

• 26th Aug 2015

The one thing I remember about this hostel is I got a free towel, backpacking luxuries. The wifi only worked downstairs and was a bit slow. The location was excellent, right in the centre. The rooms were nice and beds were comfy.

First rate, well run hostel.

Good hostel, good breaky

a good place to stay and very friendly staff

• 24th Aug 2015

They should have in the Commenrooms a space without Musik for reading !

It IS the best hostel in Ireland!

Great place! Loved the staff, especially Maria! She was super nice and helpful with everything. If you're there on a Tuesday make sure you stay in for pancakes!

My stay here wasn't at all bad, but it wasn't good either. The solution to most of the issues I had is simple- Kinlay needs to number their beds! my things were moved from my bed 3 separate times, twice by other people in the room and once by thecleaners. Two of the lockers in the room couldn't be used because they were blocked by beds. The staff were all lovely and tried to help where they could, but unfortunately, I wouldn't stay again given the other hostel options in the area.

• 21st Aug 2015

Fantastic hostel! Really nice rooms, with heaps of facilities, located near everything. Had really good suggestions for us including an awesome pub crawl. Definitely stay there again.

as a mature independent visitor,i have to say very impressed with the overall standard.Reception staff very informative and helpful. Lounge relaxing and friendly.Cleaner was always around somewhere doing something.Self catering facilities first class Breakfast free and help yourself. could not fault anything at all. Well done Kinley.

I stayed at 3 different hostels in Galway City, and I think this was my favorite. Very clean and nice atmosphere, also staff is very friendly!

Was a fun place, great location (2 mins from bus and trains), nice rooms, good breaky! Tours are organised for you and you're picked up out the front. Would recommend and stay again

The mattress was a little bit too hard for me, and the food under the Window was rather noisy in the morning. But the excellent breakfast made me forget that, and the overwhelmingly friendly staff will never be forgotten.

I loved the reception and common areas. The staff was also super friendly. The dorm I stayed in was a 6 person ensuite and the beds were fine but the bathroom wasn't super clean. Luckily, I got word of a shiny new shower at the end of the hall. I wish they had more new showers like this. I don't mind the older beds, but the ensuite bathrooms should match the exterior and price of this hostel.

New facilties and nice dorm rooms. Had good lockers and curtains on the bunks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »