Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Superb location really close to town centre, bus station and railway. Huge lounge area to relax. Friendly staff who were very helpful.

I had a wonderful stay at Kinlay Galway! My expectations were exceeding and the staff went above and beyond. Thank you!

• 12th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Lots of activities for guests like pubcrawls, movie nights, pool tournaments and morning runs. Very clean, cleanest hostel I've been in actually. Perfect location.

• 11th May 2015

It's a very organized and clean hostel! The breakfast is fab!! The room are big and clean!

Not a fault with this hostel. Amazing staff and atmosphere and everyone is always so happy! For a good reason of course this place was magnificent! Amazing value for money!

Brilliant hostel, great facilities, staff are all really helpful and it's a good place to meet other solo travellers

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel is the best! I'd recommend it to any type of traveler - the rooms are clean, the location is great/central, and the staff are super helpful. Speak to Iarla for sight seeing advice! He went out of his way to be kind and welcoming, and I couldn't have asked for better recommendations for exploring Galway and the surrounding areas. It was a trip I'll never forget!

Stayed here for a Stag do. Was great location

• 8th May 2015

Stayed for 3 nights and thought the place was fantastic, super friendly and helpful staff who were happy to answer any questions or just have a chat, big love for Evan and Leo in particular. Rooms were comfortable with good wifi access and lockable cages under beds. The breakfast was generous and cooking facilities were good as well, very impressed overall.

Excellent hostel right in the middle of town. Really cool atmosphere and friendly staff. A good hostel if you want to meet people as there are heaps of activities. Best breakfast of any hostel we have stayed in. Only gripe- other guests did not respect the 'no noise in the hallway policy' and we were woken up at 2 am. But would definitely stay there again! Thanks

Absolutely loved this hostel! Clean, great location, and the staff is beyond helpful.

• 6th May 2015
  • Austria

Definitely felt welcome the second my friend and I entered the door! The staff were more than willing to give us information about different events and tours going on in Galway. It was a great place to travel alone as well and meet new people as the hostel staff tried to create events every night. Definitely recommend this place!

• 6th May 2015

Great hostel, great staff, great atmosphere, in a great city!

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed in, definitely recommend this!

Excellent!!!

• 4th May 2015

A convenient location. Both bus and train stations are close by. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice and tidy rooms. Good breakfast. Really good value for money.

• 4th May 2015
  • Belarus

Finlay Hostel is in the best location and has events each night to get everyone acquainted. The staff was so friendly and the rooms were quite clean with lockers under each bed. I would definitely stay here again next time i'm in Galway!

• 3rd May 2015

My friend and I found Kinlay hostel through Hostelworld and chose it based on good reviews, free breakfast, luggage storage/lockers, decent price, and central location. The hostel is very, very clean, including our room and the common bathrooms. My friend and I noticed that it could be quite lonely if you're travelling alone, as the people staying there weren't overly friendly, however the staff are wonderful and they organize quite a few group activities. I would recommend this hostel!

• 3rd May 2015

I absolutely loved this hostel. The hostel has an excellent location on Eyre Square and near Shop Street (my favorite part of Galway). The staff was lovely and the atmosphere fun. I found very few hostels had lockers in the rooms during this trip to Europe so was glad to find that they did. I don't remember it being loud or having any complaints really. Loved it. Thanks!

One of the best hostels I've ever seen! Great location, very clean, nice and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, it simply can't be better!

• 1st May 2015