Kinlay House Cork Reviews

Bob and Joan's Walk, Shandon, Cork, Ireland

Tv room open 24/7

• 27th Jun 2015

still my favourite hostel in Cork!

We did not enjoy or stay here. While we felt secure and the location was good our room was not clean or comfortable. The bathrooms were not clean and this was of concern. Breakfast was offered for far too short a period in the morning and we declined it due to our concerns with the cleanliness of the rest of the facility. We even found clumps of other people's hair on the carpets and walls were very thin. It seems to us that it is very clear there is such few staff for such a large facility.

Was a good hostel staff is not very friendly. Some dirty hippie ate all 6 of my eggs from the kitchen. Would reccomend. Oh yha the shower was amazing

• 26th Jun 2015

No comments to ad.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

A nice place to stay. Clean and tidy. Friendly staff. Relatively central location to the centre of Cork. Good overall.

The kitchen could have a liilte more accessories.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The hostel by it self was ok for 2 nights. The beds were very cheep an not the normal hostel code... The reason i will never go to this hostel again was the stuff. When you arrive they are friendly but after they have your many they turn 180*. Never have seen so unfriendly people. :(

Everything was perfect except the old man who working in reception,i think he is pakistani,he is very rude to me on my check out time.I leave my bag in reception and i was taking my hair gel from my bag,i was hurry that time because i was going to kerry,I leave bag only for 1 minute in reception,but the old man throw my bag in the fllor,he was very rude.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • India

I only stayed here for a night, but it was a overall decent place to stay. The staff were very nice--I was one of the first arrivals and got a room upgrade. Some of the lights in the room didn't work, but that was the only downside of my stay.

Kinlay House was great it was located just out of the city centre, the staff were welcoming and the hostel had all we needed for a relaxing stay.

The hostel was nice with a good location and nice facilities. I didn't like having to turn in my room key every time I left though and the room floor was very dirty.

Good hostel and not expensive

• 13th Jun 2015

The location of the hostel is great, about 7 min walking from the city center. There is a huge kitchen and a nice tv room, good to meet people. The main problem was that the bathroom in our room was dirty for the entire weekend I stayed there.. And the room smelled bad. Other than that is a good hostel, since the bathrooms downstairs were clean.

The hostel and the facilities are very good.staff are also véry good.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • India

Very welcoming

• 10th Jun 2015

The bed felt like you were falling thru and the pillow was quite cheap and thin. Free breakfast was toast and tea or instant coffee. The people were very nice and the place was kept quite clean but not the best facilities.

The place is great bit the staff is really rude and not helpful. They make us feel bad to ask question or help...

great hostel with a lot of friendly people there :D

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4