Kinlay House Dublin Reviews

2-12 Lord Edward Street, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

The shower was completely cold in the private room we booked and one of the button was broken. No one came to have a look. We paid a private room with ensuite for 3 days but didn't use the bathroom and we didn't get any compensation for that. That was a bit of a disappointment. Apart from that, the rest was very good !

• 7th Feb 2015

I liked that the rooms were warm and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom could have used more mirrors however.

• 6th Feb 2015

I like this hostel and have stayed here many times. I have two suggestions - need to change the coffee at breakfast, its undrinkable. And brown bread as well as white for breakfast.

• 6th Feb 2015

1) Staff did not accept GNIB - only passport or driving licence 2) Evenings are Noisy 3) Very small room 4) Dirty 5) No Normal Breakfast Nice appartment should look like http://www.benidormtripadvisor.com/OpenRealEstate/property/127

Excellent hostel. Would definitely stay again if I was in Dublin. BOOK THE SHUTTLE TO THE HOSTEL FROM THE AIRPORT. You could also split a cab if with friends (25 Euro each way). Great location near Temple Bar, fun staff, decent breakfast, and it was very clean hostel compared to what I have experienced. Smelled good even in the big room we were in! Few plug ins though. Very safe. Showers hot.

Excellent stay, really worth the money. The location can't be beat.

• 29th Jan 2015

Staff are great will be back

Great hostel. Very clean. And very friendly staff.

nice and clean, friendly staff, great atmosphere and great value.

• 24th Jan 2015

I had to catch a flight early in the morning and wouldn't be able to have the free breakfast. This was fine, but I had food in the fridge that I wanted to reheat and security wouldn't allow me to enter the kitchen just to grab my food because the kitchen is closed from 11pm-breakfast. Showers were a bit hit or miss as far as temperature control goes. Kitchen needed serious cleaning

Nice place on the edge of the action. A bar could really help the atmosphere. Showers could do with a little attention, as they were a nightmare to get hot. Having said that I would happily recommend and stay again.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Excellent location, very nice staff. Very reasonable price, too. BUT. Cold water all the time, even in the showers — it's supposed to be a hostel, not a labor camp; Terrible plastic cover under the pillowcase — sweating like a pig the whole time; Stinky fetid carpet in the room — ever heard of ventilation and/or carpet cleaning? Europe to UK plug adaptors for rent, 4€ — buying one is almost cheaper. Never again.

Very nice place we really enjoyed are stay and we will defo go back 😄

• 23rd Jan 2015

Good location. Friendly staff.

Great staff and friendly atmosphere. I made friends and the free walking tour was nice. The breakfast was good and the room clean. The best hostel experience .

A great hostel. Would recommend to all. Not a party hostel by any means but the large warm common area ensures it is still a sociable place to stay.

We loved it! The hostel was very nice indeed, very friendly.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Spain

turn on the heating in kinley room

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Croatia

Location is great, the room we stayed in was nice and the beds were comfortable. Great place to stay :)

Lovely place with helpful and friendly staff. The list of local restaurants that the reception staff give us was brilliant . We enjoyed our stay and we will come back definitely . DEFINITELY RECOMMEND