Kinlay House Dublin Reviews

2-12 Lord Edward Street, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Kinley house was pretty decent for a hostel. It was noisy throughout the evenings, and our bed was pretty old, and saggy. But the washrooms were clean, the staff was helpful, and the area was great for touring downtown.

• 6th Nov 2013

Great location, comfortable beds, and lots of showers / bathroom stalls. The free continental breakfast was great, got us out of bed early and fueled for the day. The staff we talked to (2 -3 different ones) weren't very knowledgeable on where to get food, but we found some cheap good places nearby. Would recommend.

• 3rd Nov 2013

No lockers in rooms. Staff were helpful with directions and suggestions of things to do. Wifi is shocking. Works intermittently. Not reliable at all.

- The staff was not very friendly. - We booked for two days, room with bathroom and they reserved one room for the first day and another room (without bathroom) for the second day. Besides, we have to pay for the locker for some hours between the moment we left the first room and the moment we could enter the second one. - The location is excellent, very close to the Temple Bar.

Third floor bathroom had one working shower and two toilets all were very old. Wifi didn't work most of the time and never in my room on the third floor. I did not like this hostel.

• 29th Oct 2013

Hello, I was allowed to use the kitchen for 15 minutes at 5.30am. Thanks this is important to me 3.5 hours before my race! Thanks again

I was placed in a mixed dorm even if I had booked a female one. Otherwise, the hostel was located in the heart of the city which made it easy to walk in order to see places. The breakfast service was a bit messy though, many people, not enough space for everybody to sit down and enjoy it.. In the evening on the hand, there were less people and it was nice to hang around and socialise.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

A quiet Thursday night. No hassles in my four bunk share. Enjoyable stay. Good atmosphere.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »