Kinnaree House Reviews

125/84 Moo7, Phi Phi Don Village, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Not the place advertised in the picture but a decent hostel nj great location. 3 minute walk from the beach, restaurants and bars on the doorstep, not too noisy at night. The air con in the triple room was broken so we were upgraded to 2 double rooms without having to pay extra! Comfy beds, Fridge and tv. Lady who runs it is lovely and helped us at 2am when we misplaced a key! Great stay, simple but lovely.

I was very disappointed because I booked a room with two beds and the room only had one. It was too small, very dirty and the staff was indifferent. I only stayed one night and moved to another hotel. The booking agent was very rude and was unwilling to refund us our money in full, I was refunded for the two nights that I cancelled. I would like my deposit refunded as well because of the unsanitary condition and the incompetent booking agent!

View all Koh Phi Phi Bed and Breakfasts