Kinnaree House Reviews

125/84 Moo7, Phi Phi Don Village, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Not the place advertised in the picture but a decent hostel nj great location. 3 minute walk from the beach, restaurants and bars on the doorstep, not too noisy at night. The air con in the triple room was broken so we were upgraded to 2 double rooms without having to pay extra! Comfy beds, Fridge and tv. Lady who runs it is lovely and helped us at 2am when we misplaced a key! Great stay, simple but lovely.

I was very disappointed because I booked a room with two beds and the room only had one. It was too small, very dirty and the staff was indifferent. I only stayed one night and moved to another hotel. The booking agent was very rude and was unwilling to refund us our money in full, I was refunded for the two nights that I cancelled. I would like my deposit refunded as well because of the unsanitary condition and the incompetent booking agent!

Worst hostel stay I have ever experienced. Filthy room, dirty bed sheets, no wifi, no window in room, damp and mould growing up the wall. No staff around in evening to help. Horrendous! Basic and very dirty. Avoid even on a budget!

It wasn't where it says on hostel world but still good location... Nobody was at the ferry as we were told via email. Didn't see stay... Room doesn't get cleaned, broken air con but for the money it's ok... But could find better places.

The only good thing about the hotel was the location. Otherwise, the bathroom was very dirty and with a door that was fallen apart. The safety door didn't work at all, and my room's door opened whenever some other door was opened or closed. One night I woke up and the door was completely opened! Also I couldn't pay with credit card even though it was said that they accept credit cards. Staff didn't speak English and where very pushy regarding the payment.

• 2nd Aug 2014