Kinnaree House Reviews

125/84 Moo7, Phi Phi Don Village, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Worst hostel stay I have ever experienced. Filthy room, dirty bed sheets, no wifi, no window in room, damp and mould growing up the wall. No staff around in evening to help. Horrendous! Basic and very dirty. Avoid even on a budget!

It wasn't where it says on hostel world but still good location... Nobody was at the ferry as we were told via email. Didn't see stay... Room doesn't get cleaned, broken air con but for the money it's ok... But could find better places.

The only good thing about the hotel was the location. Otherwise, the bathroom was very dirty and with a door that was fallen apart. The safety door didn't work at all, and my room's door opened whenever some other door was opened or closed. One night I woke up and the door was completely opened! Also I couldn't pay with credit card even though it was said that they accept credit cards. Staff didn't speak English and where very pushy regarding the payment.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Peru

Really nice rooms with TV and aircon. Only bad thing is that you have to pay for 2 nights if you just want to stay 1. Except from that you get a lot from the money.

styed here for a few days before my partner left ( we moved to a hotel, as she's never stayed in a hostel). excellent location next to irish bar. I'd stay again if back backing. 5 min walk from beach. right in the middle of everything

Overall an ok, cheap place to stay, close the main area, but lots noise at night. Also there is no front door so any could walk in and the safety box wasn't attached to anything! The room was very small (stayed in 10 places now and that was the smallest), also the sheets and towels have holes\marks on them.

Only a short walk from the beach, it was nice being able to get away from the party area and not have sand all over your stuff. It was a bed to sleep in and really nothing more. It was perfect for what we were looking for. Don't expect super clean bathrooms. But perfect for a sleep after a night of partying

Best beds I've slept in during my trip! Best location ever if you don't mind being in the middle of the party during the night. The only bad thing was that there was only one outlet in our room so it was hard to get our phones charged.

View all Koh Phi Phi Bed and Breakfasts