Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Dorm lockers slightly difficult & cumbersome.

Kipps was a clean, secure hostel in a good location. The dorms are very comfortable

I recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in brighton. Value for money is excellent, I had the comfiest and warmest nights sleep and had lots of facilities in my room. The hostel is nice and quiet at night and breakfast was great. The staff showed me around and were very attentive and friendly and it was in such a good location, less than 5 mins away from everything! Such a great hostel!

Hi We really appreciate your comment, and taking time to write a review Thanks and maybe see again in Brighton and at Kipps Regards

Super helpful and friendly

• 24th Nov 2014

Hi Jessica A Nice comment, and we are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us Kipps

Kipps was really good. I had a nice room with clean toilet and shower. The bed was the best I ever had, comfortable and - which is important in a 10 bed room - they make only very few noise. An annoying thing is that the staff is somehow obliged to clean the room every day, which means they will re-arrange your bed, sheets and stuff in order to make it look like you just arrived. Also the windows allow a lot of outside noise to come in. They have a very good kitchen to use for free.

everything was just what you'd want ... apart from the bedside lamp not working

• 19th Nov 2014

Hi Alison Thank you for your nice comments You should have come to reception about the lamp, we have loads of bulbs and fuses to replace straight away Hopefully see you again in Brighton and at Kipps

Hostel was awesome!! Close to everything in Brighton, Staff were very helpful with where to go and how to get around. The nights I stayed were quite cheap! Rooms were large and not overcrowded. The rooms had ensuite bathrooms which were good and there were additional bathrooms/toilets on other levels. The kitchen was nice, annoying that it wasn't open in the morning, especially if you have food intolerances!

Was very very nice and clean. Friendly staff. Good location. Every day events and cheap booze.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Hi We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Kipps Brighton Enjoy your travels !!! Kipps

Nice Hostel in a good location. Staff were very friendly on arrival providing great information about Brighton and the weekly activities the hostel offers, hotdog night was great! The hostel itself is kept very clean and the beds are great with very comfortable pillows. Lockers within the room are good for keeping valuables safely locked away.

We absolutely loved the hostel, it was very comfortable and we felt safe and secure. Definitely was a nice break from the larger and louder hostels we had stayed at. I must say I expected the group of people staying there to interact more with one another as well as the staff but everyone seemed to keep to themselves- which was a bit disappointing. Other than that I would gladly stay here again!

Great staff that was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were having a good stay. Sangria night was put on by the hostel and it was a lot of fun. Overall, the hostel was very clean and they had free towels! Good location--equal distance between pier and close distance to shopping area and bars.

A lovely place to stay in Brighton. Well located with nearby access to Kemptown, the seafront and the city centre. Staff were friendly and the all you can eat breakfast is a steal at £2.50. The building itself is characterful and the rooms are a bit tight space wise but the beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean too. I'd happily stay here again.

Very good Location as everything down mainstreet Brighton is within walking distance. Staff are friendly and very welcoming.

Very nice and warm hostel with pleasant staff. I would definitely recommend it!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

It is great that they changed the beds everyday and provided towels. the dorms were spacious and there were loads of plug sockets which was handy. Very clean, great location and social environment. Only bad points were the lockers in our room weren't very secure, and I would like it if breakfast was included in the price because it is pretty basic.

Nice place to stay however, the towels on out final night ended up giving us full body contact dermatitis. I rang the manager and they said it was likely that they used too much washing powder that rotation and would be more careful in the future.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Great value, location, staff were chatty and keen to suggest places to go and visit. Nice added extras like cushions on the bed, sweets, plenty of plugs, a bedside lamp. One of the nicest hostels I've been too. Kitchen also great

Kipps hostel is an amazing hostel! their facilities are great and really clean. There is really nothing that i can knock about the joint except for the fact they only gave us one key for a twin room so one of us slept outside the room on the floor because he came back later without a key and i was well asleep with the key inside. other than that this place is top notch! thanks for having us.

I only stayed one night before joining up with a stag group the following day. Would certainly stay again.

Hostel? More like hotel! Absolutely mint.