Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Hostel? More like hotel! Absolutely mint.

Its a very weel served hostel. With a lovely sun deck to relax and have breakfast. Good internet and TV facilities. They let me keep my luggage in the storage as I was finding another place to live. I just wished they added breakfast to the rent. Really sweet staff.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • India

This place was great. Most friendly hostel I have stayed in. Rooms are clean and they actually do your bed everyday, which is impressive for a hostel. Food is very reasonably priced. Great location, nice staff. What else could you ask for.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Super nice

• 16th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I was impressed that a hostel had TV in the room (we had a private room) AND an iPod dock - you must be very trusting to leave one of those in there! We liked the little 'events' held every night - consisting of home-made food :) Right in the centre of Brighton I think we could even see the pier from the front door. Kipps had the relaxed/casual feel of a hostel but with the cleanliness and touches of a basic hotel. I would stay again.

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff is very nice. The hostel is quiet, clean and very good located.

This place is so chill, a great place to hang out and the staff are really cool. Breakfast should be included in the price-bit expensive for what it was (mind you england is expensive in general). Still so good, 9.5/10 would reccommend

• 24th Jun 2014

Staff were very friendly and the rooms were extremely well equipped. We were very impressed and would be happy to stay there again

The absolute best value for those traveling with a budget, the evening treats really added to uniqueness of Kipps I would recommend this to any one that is healthy enough to climb 2 or 3 flights of stairs with there luggage and if they can`t the friendly staff is more than willing to help you out. I will definitely return Luv you Kipps

• 16th Jun 2014

Great location, kitchen access during lunch and evening dinner time, and quality breakfast compared to other hostels. Excellent value for the money...

Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet, clean and welcoming. Our private room was better equipped than some hotels we have stayed in. Good location, easy walking distance stations, pier, and shopping. Thanks Kipps!

Beyond excellent room and service. Fantastic free snack every evening at around 7 pm. Bruschetta and tuna salad the two nights we stayed. Great breakfast. View of the Royal Pavillion across the street. Right by the gay village and a ton of food and shopping, not to mention the Pier is about 5 to 10 minutes walk away. I can't recommend this place enough. Worth every penny and I would definitely stay again.

Prime location near everything in Brighton. Staff very friendly and nightly free meals, activities, etc was nice. Room was kinda noisy with people coming in and out late at night and street noise, but decent bed and towels and access to small locker included. Biggest problem was the shower, which could be accurately described as a trickle of hot water. Probably the worst shower I've ever used hostel or otherwise. But if you have to stay in a hostel in Brighton this is probably the best one.

My daughter and I like this place very much. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Room at 2/F is aliittle bit too low for tall people.

Would definitely recommend Kipps to stay. Lovely place, nice rooms, friendly and welcoming. Laid back and relaxed, hence Ive already booked in again. Near to Royal Pavilions and just a few minutes from seafront.

Really good Hostel with a good prices. Personal really kind and available.

• 2nd May 2014

I've been at hostels all over Europe and this was one of the best! Great location and very clean! Only complaint was the beds were extremely squeaky and not enough plugs in the room.

Good clean hostel, the only thing to critizise is the slightly creaking bunk bed. Nice room with good view!

good hostel, small (though the room was a decent size and could do with some additional bathroom facilities). but well located, well kept, and the staff were helpful. I'd stay there again if in Brighton.

Lacks character for the price you pay. Clean facilities and nice enough interior, accommodations.