Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

really nice stuff, nice atmosphere, can definitely recommend !

Ive stayed at Kipps a few times now and once again it was an enjoyable stay, good atmosphere, friendly staff and a chance to meet new friends from near and far. Rooms are always very clean and comfortable and the staff team do a great job and compliment each other!

Kipps is one the BEST hostels in the world! The staff are all friendly & helpful. The beds are lovely & the rooms are really tidy. The atmosphere of the hostel is warm & friendly. The hostel even provides small meal gatherings to promote social interaction between guest. Pizza night was awesome! Kipps is also conveniently located by the popular Brighton Pier. I forgot some clothing & when I called the staff politely mailed them to me that day & I got them a few days later! THANKS Kipps! =]

Kipps is the best hostel I've been to in the United Kingdom. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hostel is very Clean,quiet and safe. I recommend Kipps to anyone who wish to stay in Brighton.

Very nice hostel in a good location.

Hi Thank you for your comments and nice rating.

Very clean hostel. I was a bit disappointed in the atmosphere. There were 2 main communal areas but even at 8 pm on a night when the hostel was apparently fully booked, there was nobody around. I know it's not everyone's thing but I think running pub crawl or more activities would help the atmosphere.

Hi Thank you for your comments, we do do nightly events every night, from pasta to pizza night. You can check these out on our facebook page. Unfortunately some nights, other guests have other plans and go out and enjoy the City, unfortunately there is not much we can do , if all guests decide to go out and not stay inside the hostel Regards

If you aren't looking for a party hostel, this place is perfect. Centrally located, quiet neighborhood. Would definitely stay again.

Hi Thanks for your comments and rating We look forward to you staying again :) Kipps

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in with really friendly staff and a good location. Really quiet so would not recommend if you're looking to socialise.

Hi Thank you for your ratings, we do do nightly events at the hostel, unfortunately on sunny days, other guests tend to go out and explore the City, so not much we can do, but you can always socialise with the staff, who are always happy to chat....

My airline has delayed my luggage and the staff lent me the charging cable for my phone and offered me free dinner. Shower is clean. Amazing stay.

Hi Thank you for your nice comments and rating We hope you received your baggage for the rest of your travels...

Perhaps THE best hostel I've been to in the United Kingdom! Very central location, a few minutes walk to the pier. Very safe and secure with in room lockers. Some of the friendliest staff I have come across in a hostel EVER! Great relaxed atmosphere. Immaculately clean. An outdoor dining area, self catered kitchen, guitar, lounge room with cable tv, free super fast computers with free internet access, building wide wifi, free towel, awesome bathroom, something on every night (free food, etc).

I have been to Kipps several times jn the last year. It is always clean. You are always receive a warm welcome. The presentation laid out on your bed, of a map, clean towel, and vanilla cream feels like you have entered a 5 star hotel.

• 9th Jul 2015

Hi We are happy you still enjoy returning, we are happy to have you back and look forward to seeing you soon Kipps

A brilliant location with plenty to do and see in Brighton. Staff were lovely and very helpful, rooms were nice and comfy

Hi Thank you for your comments We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and in Brighton Regards Kipps

Hostel is in a great location, staff are nice and friendly and put on a free "event" each night for the guests. Rooms were clean and tidy, linen and towels were supplied. Was definitely not a party hostel but nice if you want to relax.

Hi Thank you for your nice comments. Regards

I loved this hostel! I was in a 10 bed mixed dorm and it had everything I needed. The staff were really friendly and helpful and made you feel at home. There was an event every night (which meant free food!), and you were able to use their kitchen after 2pm. The location is perfect, right across the street from the pavilion and close to both the laines and the pier. I met so many wonderful people because of this hostel and I would definitely come back to Brighton just so I could stay here again.

This hostel is so nice and gave me very great first impression of Britain. Rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. Providing towels is something that out of my expectation. It's great! The staff are helpful. Good to have a nice conversation with Daniel there ;) Hope you all the best.

Hi Thank you for your nice comments and rating. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us Regards Dan ! and Kipps

KIPPS is the best hostel I have ever gone in England. Staffs are very kind and helpful. Beds are clean and comfortable. It is positioned on middle of station and beach. So I could go to both of them in ten minute. I got really good memories in Brighton and Hastings with this Hostel

Hi We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and enjoyed our comfortable beds :) Regards Kipps

Very warm staff, ideal location though very Noisy street. Kipps knows how to welcome a backpacker, besides the facilities are quite handy and the place is pretty. I'd recommend the youth hostel to anyone who wishes to enjoy Brighton !

Hi Thank you for your nice words and rating We are glad you enjoyed the facilities and the pretty hostel Regards Kipps

Lovely lady at reception, wish I could say the same for everyone else. Staff arnt rude but not inviting and too many rules ruin the place- no maps or info on arrival and reception feels like it's in a restaurant. Closing the hostel between 11-2pm is ridiculous and made me feel awkward with nowhere to go. I only wake up at 11 and was told to leave my room for it to be cleaned. Spacious room, good location, quiet hostel- not for me but might be for some

Hi Thank you for your comments, Can we just point out that the hostel does not close between 11am-2pm, but just the dormitory rooms, this is so we can clean them. Try cleaning a dormitory room for in house guests/ new guests when people are in bed/ having a shower and getting ready. I note that you gave 5* for cleaning - maybe this is why ?! because we can clean the room properly. The Lounge/ Games Room are open for you to relax in...... Kipps

Felt very safe and comfortable. Staff the most helpful and friendliest i have ever met in hostels.10/10

Hi We are happy to hear your felt secure and comfortable at Kipps Thank you for your comments/ratings. Regards

The guy who welcomed us (I think it was Giovanni) was VERY nice and helpful! The place was cute and clean and right in the center of the city. Very convenient and very good pricing. Breakfast is also good and the lounge area has a nice vibe. I am so glad we stayed here!

• 7th Jun 2015

Hi Thank you for your nice comments and rating. We glad you enjoyed the friendly staff/ breakfast and atmosphere of the lounge. Regards