Fabulous 676 Total Reviews
Fabulous 676 Total Reviews
Kipps Brighton Located at 76 Grande Parade, , Brighton.
England
Brighton BN29JA 76 Grande Parade
89% 676
50.8234037 -0.1360952
    Rooms available

11th Jan 2017
7.7

Great location and very affordable. The rooms were very cramped with not enough space to put your bags so I had to sleep the first night with my bag at the end of my bed. I think they need more bathrooms around the place as well. I didn't like that you got kicked out from 11am-2pm every day for them to clean. If I am paying to stay there I should be allowed to stay during those hours but I appreciate the cleanliness of the place.

2nd Jan 2017
3.1

BLACK MOLD IN ROOMS. Health violation. I spent a night awake in a severe allergic reaction because the wall was covered in black mold. And not a little-a lot. The next morning the staff found me a bed in another room, but they did not offer any refund or compensation at all. Very unimpressed.

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

Staff couldn't do enough for us, dorms comfortable, quiet and clean, and dorm beds surprisingly roomy (at 6'3, I was a fan). And all super reasonably priced! Highly recommended.

Many thanks for your feed back, hope to see you again soon, it was a pleasure having you staying with us

29th Dec 2016

Damien and the staff were very friendly and helpful. There's a comfortable vibe in the lounge and bar area. The bathrooms are very clean. A lot of effort has been put into updating the facilities. I enjoyed my stay. Thank you!

• Globetrotter
14th Dec 2016

Really nice place, in a very good location to see the city. Very clean would recommend to others

Many thanks for your feedback, thanks for staying with us, hope to see you again soon

12th Dec 2016
8.0

Cute little hostel run by a friendly guy who however is new to the area so couldn't help too much with recommendations. Really ideal location near the pier and city centre. Everything all quite clean just a lack of a formal common area so could be tricky to meet other people

Thanks for your feedback, sorry that I could not recommend places to you, I am working on it, maybe I should go out more, it was a pleasure having you staying with us, hope to see you again soon.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2016

Brilliant experience, close to everything we needed. Would strongly recommend Kipps. If your in need of some food then definitely try Pompoko.

Thanks for your kind feedback, hope to see you again soon

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

It great to stay in a smaller hostel. Al lot of people live here but they're all really lovely.

Many thanks for your kind feedback, it was a pleasure having you staying with us. hope to see you again soon

• Australia, Female, 41+
25th Nov 2016

A perfect location, informative staff, spotlessly clean, ensuite to dorm convenience, not cramped, common area a little formal, but very pleasant overall.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Kipps Brighton about a 15 minute walk from the train station and is really easy to find. It is located across the street from the Royal Pavillion and is basically in the Brighton Lanes. The staff is friendly and helpful. The building itself is a little run down, lots of creaks and you can hear other guests through the walls if they're partying. However the single room was reasonably priced and the location was so amazing I would definitely stay again.