Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Great value, location, staff were chatty and keen to suggest places to go and visit. Nice added extras like cushions on the bed, sweets, plenty of plugs, a bedside lamp. One of the nicest hostels I've been too. Kitchen also great

Kipps hostel is an amazing hostel! their facilities are great and really clean. There is really nothing that i can knock about the joint except for the fact they only gave us one key for a twin room so one of us slept outside the room on the floor because he came back later without a key and i was well asleep with the key inside. other than that this place is top notch! thanks for having us.

I only stayed one night before joining up with a stag group the following day. Would certainly stay again.

Hostel? More like hotel! Absolutely mint.

Its a very weel served hostel. With a lovely sun deck to relax and have breakfast. Good internet and TV facilities. They let me keep my luggage in the storage as I was finding another place to live. I just wished they added breakfast to the rent. Really sweet staff.

• 16th Sep 2014