Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Great staff that was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were having a good stay. Sangria night was put on by the hostel and it was a lot of fun. Overall, the hostel was very clean and they had free towels! Good location--equal distance between pier and close distance to shopping area and bars.

A lovely place to stay in Brighton. Well located with nearby access to Kemptown, the seafront and the city centre. Staff were friendly and the all you can eat breakfast is a steal at £2.50. The building itself is characterful and the rooms are a bit tight space wise but the beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean too. I'd happily stay here again.

Very good Location as everything down mainstreet Brighton is within walking distance. Staff are friendly and very welcoming.

Very nice and warm hostel with pleasant staff. I would definitely recommend it!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

It is great that they changed the beds everyday and provided towels. the dorms were spacious and there were loads of plug sockets which was handy. Very clean, great location and social environment. Only bad points were the lockers in our room weren't very secure, and I would like it if breakfast was included in the price because it is pretty basic.

Nice place to stay however, the towels on out final night ended up giving us full body contact dermatitis. I rang the manager and they said it was likely that they used too much washing powder that rotation and would be more careful in the future.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Great value, location, staff were chatty and keen to suggest places to go and visit. Nice added extras like cushions on the bed, sweets, plenty of plugs, a bedside lamp. One of the nicest hostels I've been too. Kitchen also great

Kipps hostel is an amazing hostel! their facilities are great and really clean. There is really nothing that i can knock about the joint except for the fact they only gave us one key for a twin room so one of us slept outside the room on the floor because he came back later without a key and i was well asleep with the key inside. other than that this place is top notch! thanks for having us.

I only stayed one night before joining up with a stag group the following day. Would certainly stay again.

Hostel? More like hotel! Absolutely mint.

Its a very weel served hostel. With a lovely sun deck to relax and have breakfast. Good internet and TV facilities. They let me keep my luggage in the storage as I was finding another place to live. I just wished they added breakfast to the rent. Really sweet staff.

• 16th Sep 2014