Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Not only a great location, but also an amazingly homey atmosphere and the nicest double private room w. en-suite shower (room no. 1). Loved every minute of my stay here - ideal for romantic getaways.

• 5th May 2015
  • Denmark

Hi Thank you for your lovely comments, we are glad you enjoyed room 1, and you had a very nice romantic mini-break :) See you hopefully again Kipps

very confortable, even towels are provided!!!

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Hostel is in very good location. I've been in private room.Very surprise, obviously positively :) Good Atmosphere.

It was nice room. It's located in central and quite near to station and the sea. It's really convenient and there's no problem about cleanliness. But I don't think staff are really friendly. I made little mistake and one of staff said to me I'm so stupid in front of my boyfriend. I think they're so rude to say stupid to customer.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Hi Apologises to hear you thought the staff were not friendly We really make sure that our customer service is of the highest standard. Are you sure you was not mistaken about the staff saying "Stupid" as I spoke to the staff on duty that day, and none of them said this to you >? ........... Maybe you misheard ? but Ieither way I dont think this was their intention,...

Very nice hostel, great location, good common room (with cheap beer)

I really really liked it there! The staff was really friendly and made you feel welcome, it was a really lovely atmosphere there. They have really nice events in the evening and they are prepared almost everything that you could need. The location is close to the sea and the city. I will make sure to come back, loved it here a lot.

• 7th Apr 2015

Never experienced a so nice .hostel with this price. Very very hospitable staff and clean bathroom.

I did not mind arriving from Gatwick and then taking shelter here very quickly, but I did ask to be accommodated in a female only dorm!!! Unfortunately the dorms are all mixed and there are ten bunks in each of the large rooms so I found there is no privacy for women to change if there are more than 50% of men in the dorm!!! I found it very difficult to get a quiet nights sleep due to the people not getting back at night and then disturbingpeopl late at night when they did get back from pubs

Very clean and cool living room feel in the common space, doesn't feel like a hostel! Kitchen available and lockers in the rooms, but they're strict about lock-out times, which makes the kitchen difficult to use and room not very accessible if you need to grab something during the day. Free food events every night are great! Location is near the beach and the lanes for shopping.

Best hostel I have ever seen in my life! The staff is really friendky and they make you feel like at home!

Amazing location, really close to the lanes and the Seafront, we had a private twin room which had a nice view which is always a bonus. only stayed for a night but it was very nice room was warm and cosy and shower room was large and spacious great sun trap. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice, for £20 a night you won't find better for a private room in Brighton, will stay at again if travelling to Brighton! and would recommend.

I felt there was a very considerate group of people there and got a good nights' sleep. I was surprised the kitchen wasn't open to make myself a drink until 8am but the reaason is to keep it quiet so people can get a good night's sleep and I think that worked well.

I stayed for one night for an interview, the staff were very helpful and you get a towel and city map. The dorm beds were clean and comfortable, great breakfast for a few quid. Good central location as well and felt secure, traffic noise as a result though if you are a light sleeper. Bathroom clean although only 1 between 10 people. Lovely hostel overall.

Stayed one night only. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Late check in was possible without any problems. Location is close to city center and train station. Lovely little details throughout the house and the stay. Would come back for next stay in Brighton - hopefully a longer one!

Kipps staff is very kind.

1 2 Next » last »