Kipps Brighton Reviews

76 Grande Parade, Brighton, England

Its a very weel served hostel. With a lovely sun deck to relax and have breakfast. Good internet and TV facilities. They let me keep my luggage in the storage as I was finding another place to live. I just wished they added breakfast to the rent. Really sweet staff.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • India

This place was great. Most friendly hostel I have stayed in. Rooms are clean and they actually do your bed everyday, which is impressive for a hostel. Food is very reasonably priced. Great location, nice staff. What else could you ask for.

Super nice

• 16th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I was impressed that a hostel had TV in the room (we had a private room) AND an iPod dock - you must be very trusting to leave one of those in there! We liked the little 'events' held every night - consisting of home-made food :) Right in the centre of Brighton I think we could even see the pier from the front door. Kipps had the relaxed/casual feel of a hostel but with the cleanliness and touches of a basic hotel. I would stay again.

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff is very nice. The hostel is quiet, clean and very good located.

This place is so chill, a great place to hang out and the staff are really cool. Breakfast should be included in the price-bit expensive for what it was (mind you england is expensive in general). Still so good, 9.5/10 would reccommend

• 24th Jun 2014