Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

awsome place, KIpps is! very well situated in Canterbury, close to everything. Staff are super nice and friendly, and they have evening happenings, like Pizza night, movie night, smoothies etc etc. There's a nice garden at the back, and good sized comfy lounge in the front where people gather , and a little bar in the reception ..

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly staff. Quality of room varies a lot, maybe ask for the 24?

• 5th Sep 2014

Rude staff made our stay really unpleasant.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Russia

Absolutely friendly and helpfull staff.

Really nice hostel, i stayed before and this time came back with my brothers and sisters

I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this was definitely the best one ever. The staff is very friendly and they try there best to organise loads of fun things to do, like free pizza night, where you meet a lot of new people. They have a lovely garden where you can sit till late at night, there is very cheap beer in the fridge and the living room is open all night, so you can stay up late without disturbing sleeping people. I had a wonderfull time here!

• 9th Aug 2014

Has a great homely feel, the garden was extremely beautiful, peace and enjoyable place to sit, also free fun differnt activities and good company.

Stayed here for 5 nights, really impressed by friendliness of staff & kitchen facilities, not to mention a lovely garden, fast internet and the good value breakfast in a really sociable setting. Good work people, and thank you - you have raised the bar!

I like Kipps hostel a lot, beautiful garden, very cheap breakfast was offered, it is quiet the doorlock in my room was horrible to handle (the only disadvantage)

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Great Hostel, friendly staff who are really making an effort. Lovely atmosphere. Would stay here everytime.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next stay at Kipps. Kipps Canterbury

Lovely garden and very pleasant staff. Only drawback is there is only one toilet and shower in the dorm.

• 24th Jul 2014

I found staff very helpful, especially when I had difficulties paying on my first night due to unavoidable external circumstances. There was a beautiful garden to sit in to take breakfast, and I had the privilege to meet the gardener, and to hear that they had won an award for it the previous year. I appreciated too that the hostel was kept quiet at nights.

A delightful hostel almost like staying in someone’s home, comfortable rooms and lounge, lovely garden, lots of little extras provided and much appreciated. Quiet, relaxing, laid back, but efficiently organised and the property well maintained. Most of all, the helpful and friendly staff, which creates an outstanding atmosphere.

A good place to stay for a stint in Canterbury.

Once again the staff were welcoming and it was wonderful to stay there! I would go back again. Great base to see the sites not only in Canterbury but also the surrounding areas.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your lovely comment. We hope you have enjoyed your stay at Kipps and good luck in your future travels. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

Food (breakfast) could be improved.

• 28th Jun 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating and we wish you best luck in your future travels. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

This has been the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. I loved the events that they put on, such as pizza on Friday and a BBQ on Saturday. It helped everyone get to know each other.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

This was the cleanest hostel I have stayed at, with the nicest staff. I really enjoyed staying here. For 5£ they do your laundry for you, and fold it.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and we hope to see you in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

Kipps is by far the best hostel I've stayed at, in the UK and in Europe. Staff were outstanding, and lots of little extras really made my stay so much better, such as a clean towel each day and a free BBQ dinner one night. Beautiful garden, lots of space to chill in the hostel, not too far to walk into the center of town.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and hope to see you in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

I felt like at home. Staff were very very nice (I could never get tired of emphasizing how nice staff were). One of those great hostels that will contribute to make your trip an amazing experience.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely rating. We feel very happy that you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see you in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3