9.0
Superb 1,570 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,570 Total Reviews
Kipps Hostel Canterbury Located at 40 Nunnery Fields, , Canterbury.
England
Canterbury Kent CT1 3JT 40 Nunnery Fields
90% 1570
51.2714338 1.0822606
    Rooms available

• India, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2016

I had a great stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. I got a very cheap dormitory bed. Got my money's worth. Good place to stay if you are low budget traveller. Only suggestion is that they could have bigger lockers.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff that even gave us a little tour to introduce us to the lovely hostel and evening activity. The dorm room security was only alright because there were lockers as the door was opened by traditional keys (not key cards) and no one bothered to lock the room before sleeping. There was noise from other hostel inhabitants' merry-making but luckily it stopped at around 11pm.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

Kipps is a fantastic place to stay! Clean and comfortable. Breakfast is quite good at only £2.50. I only wish reception was open 24/7. I had to leave to catch the train before they opened at 7:30am and wasn't able to retrieve my £10 key deposit.

• Austria, Female, 41+
29th Mar 2016

Kipps Hostel was really lovely. My son and I shared a twin room which was spacious and quiet. The staff were really friendly and helpful and we met some really nice people! I'd recommend it and would stay there again.

28th Mar 2016

You want to go in Canterbury. Why would you stay in that hostel ? Yes, it's not close to the city centre. If you arrive from Canterbury West, you have a 30 min walk before put your backpack off. But. I don't know so much hostels where staff make pancakes for guests... for free ! Staff members are cool. Ask them about Canterbury and the region (Dover...), talk with them ! I had also great experience with other very cool guests. Hostel is clean, kitchen well equipped. Just try it.

• vivianyenwen
  • Taiwan, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Carmen was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. She even offered us some of her own tea! We were there on Easter weekend, so there was a special movie night with free popcorn and snack. The staff was all considerate and always had a smile on. The breakfast was worth the money if you're only staying for a couple of nights and didn't want to bother buying your own grocery. Thank you for your hospitality, Carmen!

• joshlohmolder
  • USA, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Great place, absolutely loved it! Best staff at any hostel I've ever been too. If you are going to Canterbury stay here

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2016
7.1

It's a great place if you just need a bed, it's quiet, clean, they have a few events on, just don't expect much else. Biggest issue for me was the social area never seems very social so spent most my time meeting people in my dorm. All said, I'll use this place again.

• England, Female, 41+
13th Feb 2016

A great place to stay.Friendly helpful staff.Central location and spotlessly clean.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Feb 2016
6.9

Rooms were far too small. No space whatsoever for bags, I had to sleep with my backpack. Also, showers were terrible. Great staff and location though