Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

A short but really enjoyable stay. One of the best nights sleep staying away I've had in ages-a very comfy bed , quiet room at the back of the hostel and nice feel to the place.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice place and friendly staff. Excellent value for money!

• 21st Mar 2015

Nice little hostel not far away from Canterbury East Station. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Excellent, I just needed a place to lay my head for the night while visiting family in Canterbury. I had a friendly welcome and I got my own room which was half the price of the cheapest B and B in the area, tea and coffee facilities were provided in room as well which I didn't expect but was a nice bonus for the morning. I'd 100% stay there again and recommend to anyone.

I couldn't have felt more welcome at Kipps. The staff is incredibly warm and friendly. I was able to leave my bag at reception both before and after my stay so as to explore the city freely. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and for £2.50 the breakfast gives you a great start to your day. I would definitely return to and recommend Kipps!

• 13th Mar 2015

wonderful atmosphere and service, recommended by heart

• 6th Mar 2015

A great hostel! Just nearby the city center (quick walk), the lady at the recpetion was amazingly kind! (she did a curry for everyone!); nice hostel, clean and tidy, events organized, nice double bed room, i'll definitely recommend it, especially for the staff!

Again my stay at Kipps Canterbury was very pleasant. philip thijsse

• 27th Feb 2015

Great hostel would defin go back again!!

• 15th Feb 2015

I stayed 4 days in a dorm. People seem to be trustful. The rooms are cleaned everyday. Lovely and very helpful staff. There are events in the night (free food) but I didn't had the chance to try them. City centre is at a walking distance. The only thing I could complain about is that having a decent temperature in my shower was a bit tricky. Anyway, I would highly recommend Kipps to anyone willing to visit the city.

Very nice hostel, very nice staff and free pizza on a Friday night. I loved it :)

• 6th Feb 2015

Thank you very much!

• 6th Feb 2015

Its great hostel for its hospitality and value for money. The location is perfect too - only 5 min walk from the city centre. Highly recomended!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Great place to stay, not too far from the centre. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Rooms are good, my matress was a little soft, but ok.

Staff was very friendly and flexible. I believe that the hostel gives the best value for money deal possible . You could do more, but you would have to charge more...which does not fit with your business model. There is a feeling of sharing and community, which is great especially in todays iGeneration

I only stayed one night but would come back. Kitchen an lounge area is big but cosy. Staff are all friendly and helpful. The hostel is 10-15min from city centre so well located. Canterbury East station is closer.

Great stay..thanks to Shane , Carmen and the other guys ...see you again soon..

Really lovely place! Great staff!

Quiet clean hostel just outside city easy car parking. Very friendly helpful staff. Minor complaint could use reading light in the bed. Definite a stay again

Nice staff,clean house :)

• 22nd Nov 2014