Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

I just stayed one night. It was a good rest except for the guy who let his alarm go on every 15 minutes beginning at 5:30 AM. Breakfast was a bit pricy. It had a nice, hot shower but the water pressure wasnt great. I would stay there again.

Very charming hostel, and the staff is friendly and very helpful. Probably one of my favorite hostel I've been in so far, would definitely recommend it.

A short but really enjoyable stay. One of the best nights sleep staying away I've had in ages-a very comfy bed , quiet room at the back of the hostel and nice feel to the place.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice place and friendly staff. Excellent value for money!

• 21st Mar 2015

Nice little hostel not far away from Canterbury East Station. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Excellent, I just needed a place to lay my head for the night while visiting family in Canterbury. I had a friendly welcome and I got my own room which was half the price of the cheapest B and B in the area, tea and coffee facilities were provided in room as well which I didn't expect but was a nice bonus for the morning. I'd 100% stay there again and recommend to anyone.

I couldn't have felt more welcome at Kipps. The staff is incredibly warm and friendly. I was able to leave my bag at reception both before and after my stay so as to explore the city freely. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and for £2.50 the breakfast gives you a great start to your day. I would definitely return to and recommend Kipps!

wonderful atmosphere and service, recommended by heart

• 6th Mar 2015

A great hostel! Just nearby the city center (quick walk), the lady at the recpetion was amazingly kind! (she did a curry for everyone!); nice hostel, clean and tidy, events organized, nice double bed room, i'll definitely recommend it, especially for the staff!

Again my stay at Kipps Canterbury was very pleasant. philip thijsse

• 27th Feb 2015

Great hostel would defin go back again!!

• 15th Feb 2015

I stayed 4 days in a dorm. People seem to be trustful. The rooms are cleaned everyday. Lovely and very helpful staff. There are events in the night (free food) but I didn't had the chance to try them. City centre is at a walking distance. The only thing I could complain about is that having a decent temperature in my shower was a bit tricky. Anyway, I would highly recommend Kipps to anyone willing to visit the city.

Very nice hostel, very nice staff and free pizza on a Friday night. I loved it :)

• 6th Feb 2015