Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

I stayed 4 days in a dorm. People seem to be trustful. The rooms are cleaned everyday. Lovely and very helpful staff. There are events in the night (free food) but I didn't had the chance to try them. City centre is at a walking distance. The only thing I could complain about is that having a decent temperature in my shower was a bit tricky. Anyway, I would highly recommend Kipps to anyone willing to visit the city.

Very nice hostel, very nice staff and free pizza on a Friday night. I loved it :)

• 6th Feb 2015

Thank you very much!

• 6th Feb 2015

Its great hostel for its hospitality and value for money. The location is perfect too - only 5 min walk from the city centre. Highly recomended!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Great place to stay, not too far from the centre. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Rooms are good, my matress was a little soft, but ok.

Staff was very friendly and flexible. I believe that the hostel gives the best value for money deal possible . You could do more, but you would have to charge more...which does not fit with your business model. There is a feeling of sharing and community, which is great especially in todays iGeneration

1 2 3 Next » last »