Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

Seriously great. I was doing a research project at the Cathedral and Kipps was not only convenient as it was only about a 10 minute walk to the Cathedral but it also gave me a quiet and comfortable place to work while I wasn't actually in the Cathedral. It was super clean and comfortable, everyone was so friendly, and the kitchen facilities were excellent and really helped me save a few extra pounds. There's also a lovely garden which was perfect for the mild weather that weekend. Excellent.

Unfortunately it was very noisy . Someone arrived in the early hours of the morning didn't consider the ones who are in bed. The result, a poor night's sleep.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The room was clean and quite modern for a hostel. I stayed in the double private room with shared bathroom. I only had to wait for the bathroom once and it wasn't an issue at all. The breakfast was a decent continental breakfast for two pounds. The staff was really helpful and very friendly. I would say the guests acted more like it was a hotel than hostel though. Also, it was about a 10 minute walk into the city center. But otherwise, it was great.

Nice spot, close to the city centre. Good accomodation.

• 21st Mar 2014