Kipps Hostel Canterbury Reviews

40 Nunnery Fields, Canterbury, England

I have many thanks to give to Kipps for welcoming me to Canterbury and making me feel at home. The staff is incredibly friendly, fun and comfortable to be around. The hostel is kept immaculate. The services provided go above and beyond what I've ever experienced from a hostel.

This is for sure one of the best of hostels I've stayed at. The facilities of the hostel are really good, they have a really nice garden. The staff is amazingly kind and makes an effort the create an a good social atmosphere. Thank you so much for everything.

Excellent staff

• 6th Sep 2013

Very friendly staff and beautiful house and garden; we had a lovely stay and will definitely stay again!

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Wales

The hostel is close to the bus station and easy to find. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The kitchen and dorms are closed between 11 and 2 for cleaning. This is a bit inconveinient but means the place is thoroughly cleaned everyday. You also get clean towels everyday so no need to use your own. I reccomend this hostel to anyone and would definitly go back. Thanks Kipps.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Compliments to the staff. Tey ware realy able to create a uniique atmosphere, very helpfull, very open and lovely!

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

It was an amazing hostel. The people there were so nice. I would go back.

PILAR, CARMEN AND THE REST OF THE TEAM ARE THE BEST, I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE SERVICE AND NOW YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO MY FRIENDS BECAUSE KIPPS WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE ... PILAR CARMEN Y EL RESTO DEL EQUIPO SON LOS MEJORES, ESTOY ENCANTADO CON EL SERVICIO Y YA LE HE HABLADO A MIS AMIGOS DE KIPPS YA QUE FUE UNA MUY BUENA EXPERIENCIA...

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Spain

Super friendly staffs and very clean facilities. I really liked the lovely garden to have a coffee or wine to relax. Though you need to walk a bit from the center of the town, it was not a big disadvantage for me.

Not far from the city center (that's a 10 minutes walk) The room was nice, breakfast is good, and the owners are very nice people.

• 12th Aug 2013

I never have left a comment about a hostel but due to the great service and the kindness of the personal and the owner I am doing it. Thank you for make my visit to Canterbury more pleasant! Really!!!!

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Spain

Very Pleasant stay, the staff were incrdibly nice and hospitable. Made us feel very welcome, will visit again when In Kent again.

• 9th Aug 2013

Very nice stay. I feel like in a family, you speak and go out with everybody.

Me and my sister are really happy of our stay in Kipps. The staff is great and welcoming. We will be back soon.

• 5th Aug 2013

It was the second time we stayed in this hostel. We got the same room as two years ago and found it nicely redecorated. The backgarden is charming and lovely to sit in. The hostel is only a 5 minute walk from the old centre of Canterbury, which is perfect.

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great place to stay for some days in Canterburry, staff is absolutely friendly and helpfull, small garden but very nice. The house is a typical english terrace house with privat atmosphere.

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

This was the best hostel stay I have ever experienced. The staff did a great job at getting everyone to meet each other by serving meals or desserts in the beautiful outdoor patio. The bedroom was incredibly clean, tidy, and cozy. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

There was always someone on staff there to help me or answer any questions I had. I had a heavy suitcase and someone carried it to my room for me. I also transferred rooms while I was there and they moved my bags for then too. I could just loosely put my things together in the morning and when I went out for the day, it was all moved over for me when I got back. The single rooms have a tea set and kettle to make your own tea, as well as towels and soaps, like a hotel or B&B.

• 26th Jul 2013

We had a great time in Canterbury and the hostel was very lovely, we also enjoyed the wonderful garden!

• 26th Jul 2013

So much effort and enthusiasm is put in by the staff to make your stay comfortable and entertaining.

• 25th Jul 2013