Kiri Boutique Hotel Reviews

Angkor High School Road, Phum Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Don't be fooled by the pictures or clean looking hotel!! DONT STAY HERE. A worker broke into our room and ransacked luggage, stealing cash and a smartphone. In the morning, they called the suspected worker and he answered, but hung up on us when we asked to speak with him. The hotel tried calling back but he didn't answer. Also- after we checked out, I found a $15 charge on my account for an extra person in the room that the hotel said they would NOT charge. I had to report fraud to my bank.

• 18th Sep 2014

It's about 2-3km from town, on the south side, so a little further from the temples. Pool is very nice and clean, and very good morning breakfast. It's certainly in the hotel category than hostel. One con was the dinner -We ordered food one evening, it took 75 mins.