Kiri's House Reviews

5F, No.1, Lane 126, Sec. 1, Da-an Rd., Da-an District, Taipei, Taiwan

Kiri's house is located in the heart of Taipei. The room was extremely comfortable with fluffy pillows and duvets on the bed. Breakfast was perfect. The host was really very helpful and I felt as if I'm living with my family. I really enjoyed my stay there for 8 wonderful nights. Thanks Kiri very much.

Kiri is friendly enough but she's not too good at recommending stuff to do or try out. But if you ask her specific questions, say for a gd mala hotpot restaurant, she does recommend. The place is clean but my room smelt a little musty. Speaking of which, she was great about letting me check in way before the 3pm check-in time. Breakfast is just various pastries but hey, that's not impt when u shld be trying out doujiang youtiao in Taiwan :)

• 21st Nov 2013