Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

Everything was great ! Free breakfast and a free drink every night ! Loved it!

Just finished my annual january tour of sofia and brasov. I have stayed here a few times. Still a good hostel. Thankyou kismet. You are still my favorite hostel in romania. Keep up the good work. See you next time

Missing the dog :(

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Yavor was great. Meet me at the apartment with the keys and advised me on all the sites around brasov. Would stay again.

We reached Brasov early morning about 6am. This hostel let us did the early check in and allowed us to had breakfast for free that day. When we checked in, we get a free drink. Definitely will stay with them again when i back Brasov.

The staff here are awesome. One of the staff made us some drinks one night to get some of the people there to talk to each other. It was awesome.

Absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were so helpful and gave lots of recommendations and advice. Room was perfect, location was great. Breakfast served whatever time you get up! This hostel is above all the rest! If I'm ever back in Brasov I would stay again!

this is a really nice, cozy, comfortable place with a great location and awesome staff, I cannot say much about atmosphere because there were not much people arround in Brasov but next winter I'm coming back to sky in Poiana Brasov and will definitley stay again withown hesitation at Kismet Dao!!

nice place easy to find, very helpful staff, i would definately stay here again

• 5th Dec 2015

Cool place to stay near town and bars etc. We had 2 twin rooms between the 4 of us. Staff friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay in Brasov.

Average hostel. What made it for me was having the dog there.

Lovely spacious rooms and great common room. Could be more central but beautiful location nonetheless. Would definitely recommend.

Wonderful hostel, very friendly staff with great recommendations! We didn't get our free beer, though - can you mail it to America? :)

Love this hostel

I loved Kismet Dao, Zara is the best...she is so sweet. Beds were comfortable, very spacious private. One bathroom upstairs was fine since we were there in a lower season. Great food recommendations from the staff. Sebastian was awesome, funny guy and took us on our tour even though it was his day off. He just loves Canadians ;) Probably the best place to stay in Brasov!

This hostel is great! Cheap, close to old town, tours were offered at a very reasonable price, wifi was great! Free drink for every night of your stay which is nice, hostel has a dog which is super cute! Sebastian was amazing, recommended amazing places to eat, he even took us on the tour to the castles and bear sanctuary when they couldn't get a driver. Pumpkins were offered to guests staying so that we could carve them for Halloween. 10/10 thanks guys!! If I'm ever in Romania I will be back.

Almost perfect place to stay in Brasov. Originally booked for only 3 nights but extended for 3 more. Kismet is great for recharging and relaxing. Also, Brasov is a nice base for day trips all around Transylvania (rent a car through the hostel if you can). My only (minor) complaint was I wish the guy at reception was a little friendlier to me when I checked in in the early AM - it was 5:00 AM for me, too, and I was spent from a long bus ride. I did, however, appreciate the early check in!

Really nice hostel, nice vibes and cool staff. Not right in the city center, but still pretty close, only 10 min walking from it. Nice rooms and facilities in general, I absolutely recommend it to everyone visiting this beautiful city of Brasov. And I love Zara, the best dog I've seen in a hostel :)

great hostel

Best place to stay in Brasov. Really nice facilities, beds were comfy and met some awesome people. Would definitely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3