Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

Always a pleasure to come back to this beautiful Hostel. Great location, very clean, friendly staff and a very laid back atmosphere. Love their garden. Will come back with pleasure. Highly recommended.

It's not the first time when I am staying here but it's always amazing ! The homey feeling makes me come back and the great staff took me to their party's !! Rock on kismet

Very very friendly staff, helpful and very good location. If I go back i will definitely stay there again.

Beautiful Terrace and Amila was incredibly helpful and friendly

An excellent hostel staffed by friendly and helpful staff. I cannot recommend this place enough. Comfortable beds, plenty of space, free locker use, one free drink per day, towel use, resident dog. Ask for pretty much anything, and you will receive it with a smile. 11/10

Really nice hostel, with excellent facilities including a huge and nice kitchen and an amazing common room, one of the best I have ever seen. The staff is also amazing. The breakfast was not the best compared to other hostels (coffee, te and cereals with milk but no bread, ham, cheese or jam, nor hot stuff) but was OK.

This hostel was easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Jo was fantastic, friendly, and helpful. I loved that Zara was there to give the hostel a homey feeling. The kitchen was well stocked, breakfast was cereal but good, and coffee always hot. I highly recommend it.

Very cozy and clean place , not that easy to find at first . Staff were very kind , and they have a very gentle and friendly dog , that greets you when you came back after a long day , even though that it was just yesterday when you two first met .

Cannot fault this hostel at all. Everything was perfect.

Lovely hostel. Utterly empty when I was there but that's this time of year. The staff are knowedgable, accommodating and friendly. The hostel has ample bathrooms and showers, the rooms are good (a little lacking on plugs by beds but whatever), lockers. A great looking commons area with speakers, games, etc (just needs people...). Outdoor area would be great in the summer to kick back with a beer. Note there is a dog sometimes (very friendly) if you have allergies. Definitely would stay again

Great medium sized hostel that is kept cleaner than a laboratory. 8 bed dorm is huge, lovely breakfast, great kitchen and common areas Location is fine - just a 5 minute walk to the good stuff - makes the free beer taste even better!

VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY. STAFF FRIENDLY , GOOD FACILITIES AND CLEAN.

Nice new hostel

despite high expectations because of the high rating overall disappointment... during christmas period no atmosphere, no fun people (ok not their fault). A dog in a hostel is not professional and not hygienic sorry. The woman who owns it cares more about the dogs than people and is not too nice. I have stayed in 100's of hostels and this one is for sure overrated, rather between 60 and 70%, not over 80. Shower room is cold, and common room in the basement is dark and uncosy.Next time elsewhere..

I am sorry that you had such a bad experience in our hostel..have a great year !!!

Really friendly staff and comfortable beds.

Good hostel, it could have a better breakfast, but I'd stay there again

Nice hostel close to the city centre of Brasov. Staff is helpful and beds comfortable.

I went for two days, stayed for six. This is almost entirely to do with how wonderful the staff at the hostel were during my stay. Clean, safe, easy. Maybe the best hostel stay of my last three months on the road.

Great place, staff very helpful :) Brashov such a great place!

Fantastic hostel. Very cosy, great place to hang out, very friendly staff, who are always willing to give information and help out if you have any problems. Really enjoyed my stay in Brasov, it is a beautiful place.