Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

really lovely place with friendly staff and great atmosphere :)

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Austria

My friends and I really enjoyed this hostel. It had a homely feel to it, it was close to the old town and everything we needed. Would recommend to stay here.

We loved using the kitchen at this hostel! It created a great feeling of community. Hard to find a place to charge electronics sometimes but that is a minor inconvenience. Good central location close to a bus stop.

Its pretty good, staff are awesome, Judit is great! Sound location, pity there was a group of drunk 14 yr old scouts there though

Very nice hostel with spacious and comfortable rooms. Feels like home. The staff is very welcoming and friendly.

Great hostel to stay, relax, meet other travallers and explore both Brasov and Transylvania. It has all the facilities you could hope for and the staff was also very helpfull. Best place to stay in Brasov!

Very friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this hostel.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly and informative staff, near the old town. Breakfest was only serials but better than nothing :) Points for the free drink when arriving!

Very relaxed hostel with a nice atmosphere. Helpful staff and nice free beer on arrival.

A great place, felt just like home! I strongly recommend this hostel!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Romania

The hostel staff was very pleasant and provided some excellent suggestions.

A lovely place to stay, with some of the most friendly, helpful staff I have encountered.

The staff is very helpful. They replied our email promptly regarding our stay and arrange us a day tour to peleis, bran castle and fortress which I highly recommend it. The guide is very patient and friendly. The hostel is not far to the main square as well and everything by walking distance.

I loved my stay there. The staff was super friendly, and I enjoyed to talk and share with them as well. The facilities are nice and clean, the doggy was super cute and friendly, and I enjoyed a lot to sit in the back yard feeling the rain with a cigarrette and a nice free beer of courtesy. With the most enjoyable company. Totally recomended!

All good, excellent location & friendly staff. Superb breakfast!

it was nice hostel but quiet a long distance from train station by walk.. and everytime I use hair dryer, I should ask to them for using dryer. its quiet annoying.. just let it somewhere so, everyone who want to use can use..

Easy to find. Great relaxed vibe, average breakfast cereal only. Wish I could say I slept but room 1 bed 5 is most comfortable. It has springs that make a lot of noise & are digging into your back. Others said they had a more comfortable bed. Only other comment is all the staff smoke all the time & the noise 11pm. The smoke comes into the dorms, you can not sit outside without someone next to you smoking. The staff is always talking loudly even at 7am with the cleaning lady

Great hostel with lots of character. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The place is comfortable and has good bathrooms and it's all very clean. They can organise a tour of Peles and Bran castles and the fortress near Bran as well, which I recommend. It's easy to get to from the train station (on a bus) and only about a 10 minute walk into the centre of the old town, five minutes to the edge.

I had a very pleasant stay at Kismet. The location is great, literally just 5 minutes walking from Republicii Street and Piata Sfatului. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Romania

Very nice atmosphere in this hostel. The staff is helpful and the rooms are nice. The only negative point would be the very limited amount of bathrooms. Bonus: one drink offered when you arrive ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3