Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

Was a flying visit, but a great and very friendly hostel.

This was one of my favorite hostels of all time! It felt so cozy and snuggly and had such a great vibe. The woman who checked us in (and also worked a 24 shift!) was SO nice and helpful and we loved her. The only minor downfall was that the wifi did not work for my friend or me. But we had such a wonderful stay there that it didn't matter. Plus Zara, the dog, is a fun asset!! Would definitely stay there again!!

Best place to stay in Brasov! The breakfast is a little limited as it is just cereal but its still free so you can't really complain. Really frienly, quirky staff and a really nice dog.The rooms are very spacious and only 5 mins walk to the old town

Cozy hostel with friendly staff.

Stayed here 4 nights in 8 bed dorm, as they had the 3 for 4 offer. Free drinks per paid night were yummy. Staff was really nice. Big lounge downstairs for movies and hanging out. Short walk from center....8 minutes? Eat Covrigi Visine!!! Brekky being just cereal and coffee is only thing to improve.

I have never been at a better hostel. The bathrooms, kitchen and everything about this hostel was awesome, especially the staff! I was sitting downstairs watching a movie infront of the heater, and the staff came down and tucked me in all cozy.. I'm 20 and it was probably the best thing after being away from home for a couple months hah! Highly reccomend! Loved it.!

This place was great. The staff was so accommodating and attentive. Fun environment. The dog is awesome. I will definitely be back.

Friendly staff always around to answer questions. Wifi wasn't working properly while I was there which was a little frustrating. There's not much around the hostel except kebab places but if you walk 10-15 min you get to some more restaurants and shops. Heating wasn't working in our room and it was 2 degrees but they did have loads of blankets. Overall a nice hostel.

This hostel is super-friggin-duper. It made my time in Brasov. Staff was absolutely lovely and there was a dog! Movie collection was admirable and seating for movie watching was most pleasant. I was satisfied with the breakfast and very happy that it was offered no matter when you woke up and was not stopped serving at some crazy early hour like 10 a.m.

Great hostel, amazing staff!! Had a lovely stay at Kismet, the staff was extremely nice and helpful and the owner was great at helping me solve a booking mistake, overall a great hostel!

Was a really chill place with a lot of interesting backpackers. Sebastien was an awesome host. It's a nice place and is well located if you plan on doing some hikes around.

Fun atmosphere, with a variety of hang out areas. Breakfast was very dull.

• 6th Nov 2014

I stayed at this hostel last year. I am back again this year. It's so good I wanted to leave another review. Gaby, you are the Hostel Queen. I don't care what you think about me, I love you ! This Hostel should be 1000%. Just 100 % is not a high enough rating. If you are in Brasov, don't waste your time in other Hostels. Come here.

Room are clean, Staff are nice and helpful. Near the supermarket BILLA, quite convenient. However, the breakfast are cereal only which is quite disapointing

The facilities are pretty amazing. Most of the staff are really helpful and the wifi coverage is great.

Great place in Brasov, I should stay there again. The location is a little walk from the main street. The best thing of the hostel is the staff... They are amazing, and helpful... You will feel very welcome and will enjoy the best of Brasov!

The Hostel is alright. 8-10 minutes walk to the main pedestrian street. It's nice that you get one free drink per night. Nothing exceptional but nothing bad either.

Wonderful staff, a great location in Brasov, chill atmosphere, cheap beer, hot showers. .. quite a lovely hostel!

Easily accessible and parking offered. Staff is helpful and atmosphere is welcoming.

Out of the two hostels I stayed in Brasov, this is by far the best for meeting other travellers and finding out about what there is to do in the area. Its clean, secure, breakfast that you don't have to set an alarm for, and the staff are really friendly. Its easy to meet other people in the kitchen/ common room/ patio area - and the free beer each night is great too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4