Superb 1,755 Total Reviews
Superb 1,755 Total Reviews
Kismet Dao Hostel Located at Neagoe Basarab no 8, , Brasov.
Romania
Brasov Neagoe Basarab no 8
91% 1755
45.6449632 25.6020498
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016

Everything ok! But they don't wash the blankets between one costumer and the next one :-/

16th Sep 2016
8.0

My overall experience here was good. The atmosphere is great and it's a really neat hostel to stay at. However, it is in an inconvenient location compared to other hostels, atleast a 15 minute walk to the city center.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

Wonderful! I enjoyed my stay. Wish it could have been longer

11th Sep 2016

Everything I want in a hostel, I found here. BONUS: There's an in-house dog to love on!

10th Sep 2016

The Best Hostel in Romania! I enjoyed my time at Kismet Dao so much and my only regret was that I couldn't stay longer. The layout of the place is very conducive to a relaxed, social environment. In the dorm we had large windows, open floor space (for yoga if you like), large lockers that fit a large backpack, and plenty of outlets to charge electronics. As soon as I walked into the hostel I was greeted by friendly guests and Alex (awesome staff member)! Always clean & Free breakfast! I

• Czech Republic, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
6th Sep 2016

Nice hostel in nice separate building just outside old town. Cool staff, nice breakfast and welcome drink, everything in order, definitely recommended ;)

• Ukraine, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay and Kismet Dao Hostel. The staff is great, Sebastian helped me a lot with maps and things to do.

3rd Sep 2016

Would stay again. A short walk from the center of town. Staff were great. The Garage dorm room was spacious, beds were springy and OK with their metal bunk bed frames not creaking too bad. The showers were grouped together downstairs, which sounded inconvenient but the quality shower heads and good control of water pressure/temperature more than made up for it. It's pretty social there as well, with a great backyard and a few common rooms to chill.

3rd Sep 2016

Nice staff....comfortable bed...there's a cute dog...and good vibes... Just try it if you are first time to Brasov.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

I had an amazing time at the hostel. Staff is really really friendly and helpful with everything. The atmosphere was really good when I stayed there and it was very easy to make friends - the free drinks might help there. Everything was clean and tidy and the room (8bed) was quite big. Good location, you can reach most of the important things and sights within minutes. Great place to stay.