Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

The hostel was fine, but not totally what I expected with a rare this high. Showers can be improved and some of the staff isn't very friendly, on the other hand, some are super helpful.

Hostel was good.. Internet worked, 10 minute walk to old town! Only bad thing is you can't sit outside after 9:30 which kinda sucks! Staff was friendly and informative. Overall nice place to stay

This was a lovely hostel. My co-traveler said if was the best he'd been in this trip in Europe. It was definitely clean, friendly and well-located. free drink and towels were also a nice perk. It was recommended to us by Care2Travel, a volunteer organization that places backpackers that want to volunteer in Transylvania in short or long volunteer placements and it was also a very nice experience.

Certainly an excellent hostel, very clean, bed ok, great atmosphere, staff helpfull and kaind! Ten minute walk to pedestrian area!!! One of the best I've been This summer

Wonderful experience! Super friendly staff and awesome atmosphere. Very close to a nice grocery store and farmer's market. Cute back yard with beautiful outdoor seating area.

Great chilled out hostel, plenty of outdoor space, awesome vibes all round. Not exactly a party hostel (but in a ood way). I'll be back soon :)

One of the best hostels I have stayed at this far! The staff were very friendly and informative, always happy to help and very professional. It was a very sociable hostel met many people here socialising over food in the kitchen. It has a nice homely feel. If you go to Brasov be sure to stay here!

The hostel was very clean, the rooms big, the staff very friendly and helpful, only one negative, the beds cheeked every time you turned over. Good location, easy walking distance to main centre. Nice terrace to sit in the shade. Would recommend a d stay again.

Great atmosphere. Great people

The staff were amazing, they make the atmosphere great. It was, out of the 12 hostel we stayed in this trip, the most homely feeling and our favourite. They have a games room with tv and darts nice outdoor area and the most friendly dog known to man! At unbelievably short notice they arranged a driver for the day for a great price. The finish isn't amazing, the showers are in the basement etc but it doesn't matter. Only complaint need to be clearer they have a dog to avoid silly screaming girls!

First of all, do not book this hostel using Hostelworld.com. Book with them directly. This hostel is not very far away from the historic town centre. It has a pretty good garden outside the hostel for people to relax. The hostel is clean and spacious. Good atmosphere for people to make friends. However, staffs are not friendly and hospitable. They are harsh when talking to me. I hope this can be improved in future.

I am really sorry for your bad experince with the staff, the person who checked you in was his first day , probably he was nervous about it...i will talk to all if them anyway and i do apologize for their behavior..

This hostel was pretty good and I would stay here again. They had plenty of showers and washrooms, three different common areas and a big kitchen. The rooms were also really nice and spacious. They had some strange kitchen rules. When cooking dinner a staff member came in and said if we weren't cooking dinner for the entire hostel we needed to close the door to the kitchen (which felt awkward). we were scolded for taking free coffee from the wrong pot... This was all only from one staff member.

Great hostel! Staff was very friendly and flexible. Free breakfast is also a plus.

very nice hostel clean not far from the old town, the staff is GREAT, and wifi is everywhere many bathrooms and showers. highly suggested :)

Friendly staff, free drinks, clean rooms.

Thanks for making my stay in Brasov one of my Coup-de-Coeur of my trip...keep up the good work :-)

If you travel alone this is the best place to go, superb hostel, extreem friendly and helpfull staff and lot of oppurtunities to meet other people and hang out together. I had here the best time during my vacation (travelling alone) and recommended to everyone!

Good hostel in a quiet location just a short walk from the city center. Good facilities with ample showers, good beds, fast internet and food & drinks available on site - including a free welcome drink and free daily cereal breakfast! It can be a bit of a party hostel and mornings can be crowded due to large groups of kids (at least when we were there), but the outside garden is a very pleasant addition nonetheless. Highly recommended for a stay in Brasov!

really lovely place with friendly staff and great atmosphere :)

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Austria

My friends and I really enjoyed this hostel. It had a homely feel to it, it was close to the old town and everything we needed. Would recommend to stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4