Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

Friendly staff always around to answer questions. Wifi wasn't working properly while I was there which was a little frustrating. There's not much around the hostel except kebab places but if you walk 10-15 min you get to some more restaurants and shops. Heating wasn't working in our room and it was 2 degrees but they did have loads of blankets. Overall a nice hostel.

This hostel is super-friggin-duper. It made my time in Brasov. Staff was absolutely lovely and there was a dog! Movie collection was admirable and seating for movie watching was most pleasant. I was satisfied with the breakfast and very happy that it was offered no matter when you woke up and was not stopped serving at some crazy early hour like 10 a.m.

Great hostel, amazing staff!! Had a lovely stay at Kismet, the staff was extremely nice and helpful and the owner was great at helping me solve a booking mistake, overall a great hostel!

Was a really chill place with a lot of interesting backpackers. Sebastien was an awesome host. It's a nice place and is well located if you plan on doing some hikes around.

Fun atmosphere, with a variety of hang out areas. Breakfast was very dull.

• 6th Nov 2014

I stayed at this hostel last year. I am back again this year. It's so good I wanted to leave another review. Gaby, you are the Hostel Queen. I don't care what you think about me, I love you ! This Hostel should be 1000%. Just 100 % is not a high enough rating. If you are in Brasov, don't waste your time in other Hostels. Come here.

Room are clean, Staff are nice and helpful. Near the supermarket BILLA, quite convenient. However, the breakfast are cereal only which is quite disapointing

The facilities are pretty amazing. Most of the staff are really helpful and the wifi coverage is great.

Great place in Brasov, I should stay there again. The location is a little walk from the main street. The best thing of the hostel is the staff... They are amazing, and helpful... You will feel very welcome and will enjoy the best of Brasov!

The Hostel is alright. 8-10 minutes walk to the main pedestrian street. It's nice that you get one free drink per night. Nothing exceptional but nothing bad either.

Wonderful staff, a great location in Brasov, chill atmosphere, cheap beer, hot showers. .. quite a lovely hostel!

Easily accessible and parking offered. Staff is helpful and atmosphere is welcoming.

Out of the two hostels I stayed in Brasov, this is by far the best for meeting other travellers and finding out about what there is to do in the area. Its clean, secure, breakfast that you don't have to set an alarm for, and the staff are really friendly. Its easy to meet other people in the kitchen/ common room/ patio area - and the free beer each night is great too.

I thought this hostel was great, I felt safe and comfortable, could lock up my things and the staff were very nice and helpful. The one complaint is that they do have an awesome common room downstairs but people still congregated in the kitchen late into the night, I think maybe they should put a curfew on the kitchen and use the common room better.

Such a great vibe here. Stay a week and you become family. All the staff are super helpful and friendly. Just make sure you ask to use the BBQ before you buy stuff to cook on the grill!

Great hostel/home. Will revisit.

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Very efficiently run hostel. Had a private twin-room which was really good but the dorms looked good too. There is a nice atmosphere amongst the guests which I credit the hostel with creating. They have a cute dog too!! Of the 4 hostels I stayed at in Romania this was my favourite. Oh and a free beer each night? - I like this!

Really lovely hostel with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are cosy and the facilities are great. The atmosphere created by the hostel and the staff makes for a friendly and relaxed stay. In all I'd say this is a fantastic hostel and would recommend it to anyone. There's also Zahra, a playful and friendly dog, which made the stay that more special.

great location walking distance from town centre. nice and helpful staff that will organize day tours to the castles around including the famous dracula castle, and tell you insider tips where to go out to eat and what to do

Great staff. Breakfast all day. A free beer everyday. Inexpensive. One bus ride from bus terminal. 20 minute walk otherwise. Great kitchen. Greatest hostel in Romania.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5