Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

An amazing hostel! The staff was very helpful, the dog is the best and the hostel has a good layout. The rooms were really big and the kitchen and lounge were good for socializing. Did I mention the awesome dog?! It's a little bit of a walk to the old town or the bus station but I enjoyed the quiet location. Definitely recommend a stay here! PS don't mention goulash as typical Hungarian cuisine

Great staff and very clean and nice place

Wow... I cannot imagine better service from staff. They went out of their way to make my travels in Romania fantastic. I am SO impressed. THANK YOU!!

Hostel was great, we had a really good time there! Only thing that could be improved: cd-player downstairs didn't work.

Easily the best hostel on my trip. The staff/ facilities were excellent and it was incredibly easy to meet people.

A favourite for me. Very social, the terrace is great but closes at 10 due to the grumpy lady next door, however the basement is great to carry on drinking/chatting. Dorms are spacious, clean, comfortable. Kitchen well stocked. Breakfast kind of a let down, only tasteless cheap cereal. But the all day coffee is a plus. Very nice staff, especially the bearded guy. short walk to downtown. Great wifi. Free beer each night! And Zara the dog is awesome. Would stay again.

It was great to stay with these guys. They were very helpful the hole stay and very nice, and also the people staying there!!

Very good stay in a cool atmosphere. Excellent staff, eager to help you...and convenient location. Highly recommended.

• 14th Aug 2015

Very clean, nice and friendly place

Excellent hostel with great location in Brasov, friendly staff as well. The facilities are properly kept, but the dorms can get noisy. The house dog is adorable, but be warned if you have dog allergies. Would definitely stay again.

• 12th Aug 2015

great place!

Lovely staff who helped us with all their knowledge of Brasov. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here!

Spacious rooms, great location and good staff who arrange a lot of activities in and around Brasov.

Really lovely hostel with some brilliant facilities. Free beer is always welcome!

Great and clean place, nice staff, good location.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

This was my favorite hostel we stayed at in our eurotrip. Love the backyard, the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The dog Zara is a sweetheart, and its literally 10 minutes walk to the heart of Braśov. DO IT!

We stayed here in Brasov and had such a lovely time. The staff are excellent and there's always something to do. A group of us from the hostel went on an expedition to the mountains one day. The hostel organises day trips too. Excellent place to stay!

Allright cool hostel with very friendly staff... All said many times, but come on guys, the main functions of an hostel is "bed" and "shower". The bed was the most horrible bed ever, I was literally feeling the springs on my back. I had no sleep for two nights. I was planning to ask them to change my bed, but then realized that all in my dorm are same. Drains of all three showers in the basement floor was clogged. Standing in that filthy water... oehhh.

Staff were unwelcoming upon arrival. Bathrooms were outdated and some of the showers were broken. The common area was nice but lacked any atmosphere. Zara the dog was lush. Overall meh. Brasov, could have done better

• 13th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Has everything you need and the hostess is incredibly helpful. Also, there is the free drink each day too!

• 10th Jul 2015