Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

This hostel was a great bargain! Not only was it in a great location, the staff was extremely helpful in booking my transportation to another city. They were also kind and approachable with any questions I had. I highly recommend this place to anyone passing through Brasov!

Does what it says on the tin. Perfect hostel, except for the rough-ass toilet paper :D

• 19th Jun 2015

Great location,value for money,very friendly staff and they organise an excellent tour to Bran Castle,Pelles and Rasnov.

Very nice homey place! Secured with a locked gate. There is a nice dog as well. Unfortunately you cant hang out in the garden at night. Also the staff seemed a little overwhelmed. Nicely decorated, also one free drink per night!

Excellent hostel! It was really easy to meet other travellers here, and the staff were super helpful and always had suggestions and information on what to do in and around the city. The free drink deal was pretty great too!

Unfortunately we were only able to stay here for one night - we would have liked to stay longer! The hostel is clean and the dorms are spacious. The staff are friendly and helpful. They were very kind to let us shower before an overnight train which was a bonus. Breakfast was simple but enough. The hostel was tucked away from the main street which meant it was nice and quiet. Snuggles with the beautiful hostel dog were a delight!!! We would stay here again for sure.

Staff was incredibly helpful and the hostel was very clean and nice. Worth it. Would stay again.

It was an awesome hostel with great, enthousiastic and friendly staff. The facilities are great as well and the overall atmosphere makes it so easy to make new contacts with your fellow travellers!

A very nice place, great facilities and the staff was really nice and helpful. But it was very noisy at night, people were yelling, laughing and whisteling in the hallway until 1 am, at least. Annoying.

Excellent hostel! Great staff, good service and a nice atmosphere!

The staff is absolutely fantastic, the location is great, I loved it so much I ended up staying an extra two nights. Brasov is an excellent location to explore other parts of Transylvania and this is definitely the hostel to stay at when you visit :)

This was a great quirky hostel, like a proper hostel. In Romania places are usually small and only private rooms - this one had dorms!! It was great value for money too! We had a great stay here with super friendly staff who answered all our questions and helped us out when they could. There is free wifi, free breakfast and an offer of tours etc. Great location :-)

beer for every night, cheer! tours okay but a long day,

Really good place, one of the best i've stayed at

Staff are amazing. Anything you need just ask and they will do all they can to assist. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

This was a nice place to stay. The waiter who served our breakfast was was really helpful, friendly and well mannered! Great guy!

This was such a cute hostel with amazing staff that were funny and helpful! I only had one night in Brasov (two days) and decided to join the castle tour they offer and it was well worth it. The guide was so sweet and funny, and I was able to see all I wanted in a short amount of time. Free drink coupon on arrival was a great addition and there are a few good kebab places around. Would definitely return!

Great hostel!! Charming, safe, cosy. Thank you, Seby, for your warm welcoming and for all the great tips!! ; ) We had a really nice stay. ALL THE BEST for you !!

Friendly and helpful staff. Large spacious rooms. Good beds. No locks on the doors but there are lockers and you have to be buzzed into the building. Despite the advert there are no laundry facilities. You have to take your clothes to another hostel 15 minutes away.

I loved staying here. I felt right at home the moment I arrived. Great staff, cool travelers, all round wonderful place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3