Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

One of the best Hostels I've been to. Staff is very nice, they shared with me their oil to be able to cook in the morning and they were always in a good mood with a smile on their face. I could park my car next to the hostel which was great. I would definitely stay here again!

The location very good, very clean and great atmosphere. The only negative thing for this hostel is the quality of the mattress, woke up with a back pain because of it.

Great staff! Place was a blast and the fact they offered the full day tour to various sites around Brasov was great!

Great hostel; one of the best I've ever stayed at

The staff was really unfriendly acting as we were intruding their space. It was written that there is free parking but actually it was for two cars and was already taken so we had to park 10 minutes away wondering if they will take our car out....The location was not so near to the old town as promoted but at least we had the free drink...For the value it was ok but we really expected more especially after what we had received for the same price in Bucharest.

We stayed in the niggest room, it was full, but had no problem with others. Great atmosphere, very helpfull staff, including Zara :) Also had an organized trip to visit three castles, got a driver who waited for us as much as we needed... Would recommend it for sure!

It a nice place, very close to the city centre. Clean, quiet. The kitchen is spacious. There is also a terrace outside. Do not be afraid to go to this hostel.

Well, I had a great stay here. But I have to tell you that the location was not the best. Far from the downtown, I mean, it's a 10 min walk, but for a small town like Brasov is far, believe me. And for me I thought a little bit expensive, but that's my opinion!

I want to thank Sebastian for his assistance. He recognized me from last year, as soon as I arrived. He is always helpful and in a good mood. Brasov has become a favorite city for me, and Kismet Dao is one of the reasons. I have stayed at some other guesthouses in Brasov, before finding Kismet Dao. There is no comparison. Book them early. ( I have over seven years of travel, and seldom recommend ...anything.)

Very cozy atmosphere! Lots of movies in the common room and nice places to sit and relax. Clean rooms and hot showers. Would stay here again!

This is an absolutely amazing hostel. The staff go out of their way to help you. There are huge lockers in the rooms for free, so it feels completely safe and secure. Breakfast was pretty basic, but good, and it was a great place to meet other travellers. Definitely recommend staying at the hostel when you're in Brasov!

This is a great place to stay! I would definitely reccommend! Very clean and helpful and friendly staff! Also orgNised a cjeap tour with them, it was great! Awesome free breakfast as well and comfy bed and common area.

Friendly and helpful staff, we took the day tour that went to three castles (Bran, Rasnov and Peles for 80 Lei, transport only) and it was a super easy way to see all three in a day. Had to wait a little bit for the bathroom, but other than that everything was great. Big common room to lounge in. Had a great stay!

Great hostel with a very helpful staff and spacious rooms. Its locations is okay for the city of Brasov (quite a walk from the train station, but relatively close to the old town (which is even further away from the train station)).

Best hostel I've been to!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Austria

Great hostel, mostly because of Bianca, our favorite staff member of all time. Huge rooms and nice common room. Great location as well. Did I mention that Bianca is awesome?

By far my fave hostel! I Love bianca the staff member!

I love this place!! So many Amazing things! Great staff (including Vara the dog) all were funny helpful and kind! Free beer each night you stay.y 4th night was free...bathrooms great. Wonderful tours. Great location. Easy walk to the bus station, a good pub and cheap kebab. My only complaint in my 5 nights is it was cold inside. I had a hard time sleeping and couldn't really hang in the chill room. Thank goodness for the space heater, which helped but was not sufficient. Otherwise awesome!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very clean hostel with a homey atmosphere. I loved the hostel dog as well as the complimentary beer!

I and my friend stayed one night. The staff call elvis was totally unhelpful and rude. The structure of the hostel is gooD but the " free breakfast included " is just milk and corn flakes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3