Kiss Hostel Reviews

Stari pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Weird place. No kitchen and they had a guy working with power tools at 11:30 at night.... good location amd alright price.

The hostel was very dirty and was extremely small, there was no ventilation in the showers and toilets. There was no atmosphere at all and the staff (especially the owner of the place) yelled at people and generally made me feel uncomfortable. The wifi was out for the majority of our stay.

This was a decent place to spend one night before our flight to Milan. There was no way to lock the door, but there were lockers provided. The location was close to the bus station and palace and not far from good beaches, so it is very convenient. We arrived late and left early, but everything seemed pretty average overall.

Staff were beautiful the facility's were fine and the location is amazing would stay again definitely

This hostel is cheap for the city it's in, & is right next to the old city entrance. A few minutes walk from the bus stop & easy to find. The staff are friendly. The few minor negatives people write about are worth putting up with for the location alone.

Perfect location. You reach everything on foot. Good reception. Cozy beds. But there was not so much space inside the rooms. And the showers were a little bit narrow as well.

Great location - just at the entrance to the old town. It could benefit from some more cleaning though ;)

Was just a one night stopover before our boat trip so didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel. The room we were in was very small with not much room for bigger backpacks but as it was only a night it wasn't a big deal. Other than that, great location.

Extremely cramped, way to many beds in a small space. The showers were always cold and the room was extremely hot.

Usually I looking up for cheap hostel with good recommendation from the traveller but this time, i thought that the hostels in Europe wouldnt need recommendation because its Europe but I failed. This hostel is really bad. Someone stole my towel, picked up my another towel and put in the laundry room thinking that it beloged to hostel. They moved my stuffs without my permission, changing my bed and putting another guest there. Small hostel and durty smelling!! Terrible experience!!

The place is so nice we stayed there twice. Perfect location, hilarious staff, hot showers and cold aircon.

Great location, no keys to the hostel or rooms, but we had a locker!

Nice enough hostel. Location is great but hostel itself is pretty small - especially the rooms and the bunks. Split is really expensive, so none of the hostels are worth what they cost.

This hostel is overpriced for what you get. Dirty an cramped with no facilities. Rent an apartment instead if you can.

• 21st Aug 2015

Great location, room doesn't lock but you have your own lockers, small area to meet others but there is great pub crawl around the corner so doesn't really matter

We only stayed for one night but it was a great place! Friendly staff, excellent location, private storage for each bed, and a good atmosphere with a great group of travelers. Staff were happy to help with information and the place was very clean and organised. Very close to the bus station and the main palace, where everything happens! Would definitely recommend for any type of traveler looking for a great place to stay!

Great location, close to port (handy to stay at before a sail croatia).

This hostel was disgusting. I was supposed to stay for another night and thank god I was able to switch it. The bedroom was extremely cramped, with 5 bunks, so there was nowhere to put your bags. There was a locker person, but no key for the bedroom door, so the door was open 24/7. My sheets were dirty, when I arrived. The bathrooms were worse than a public bathroom, there was no toilet paper for at least a full day, and they clearly had not been cleaned recently. It was disappointing for sure.

The staff were very helpful when we had stuff stolen from us on a night out. Quite a cosy hostel, you are in each others personal space a fair amount, however this was good for meeting people. I was a single backpacker and would definitely recommend this place. The air con was a god send.

Location wad absolutely excellent. Too many beds in the room, we missed a kitchen and a common room.