Kiss Hostel Reviews

Hrvojeva 6, Split, Croatia

The bathrooms are not bad, but not the best. The location is really good, but can be a little hard to find.

No space for moving in the dorms. Tiny rooms, lower bunk bed barely had space to sit down on bed. Common room is basically reduced to the reception. Not very clean. Great location, though.

Checked in late and left early, so can't comment much. Bed was clean and comfortable. Great location. Relatively quiet for the proximity to the busy Riva. Staff was friendly but turned on the lights while everyone was sleeping to show me my bed, which I felt bad for. Otherwise, was great for dropping in just to sleep.

The hostel was very dirty, we found mould on the bed sheets when we first arrived. They stuff as many people as possible into small rooms and you are left with next to no personal space and about 2 feet in between each bed. The staff were noisy late into the night (well past 23:00). The lockers felt very insecure (and there were only 8 for a 10 bed room), not all the toilets had locks and the shower cubicles were filthy.

• 31st Aug 2014

I've stayed here twice, and both times I came in really late and left very early. The experience was consistent in that the bed was very comfortable and clean. Wifi worked well. I didn't use the showering facilities so I can't comment much. I did notice however that the floor was water logged in one of the shower stalls. The location is excellent, right off the Riva and pretty much attached to the open air market. A very short walk to the Main bus station and all the ports.

The location is excellent. just 20 metres from the gate to the bell tower. The hostel could really use a common room though as most people were just hanging about in the rooms which wasnt ideal when you cant really see the person your talking to. i also woke up one day to someone asleep on the floor. not sure if he was staying there or just wandered in so security isnt the best.

Great location, not much else. The staff there wake everyone up at 10 in the morning by turning the lights on (much like a prison camp) to get those that are checking out to leave. We stayed for 3 nights so for 2 of these nights this was totally unnecessary, and if you've been out partying chances are you're not going to be too happy with someone turning on the lights at 10am. The rooms should probably hold 5 people but they've managed to squeeze 10 beds in there. Stay as a last resort

The 10 of us were crammed in a small room with a half foot between each bed. No personal space whatsoever. The air conditioning froze us each night and we all woke up with coughs. The employees were frigid as well. The floor was covered in dirt and the bathrooms had mold. Book in advance for Split and do not come here.

Great location. The dirtiest bathrooms I've experienced.

The incorrect phone number and address was given for this hostel so we were lost for 3 hours trying to find it. I emailed them when i found wifi asking them to call me cause we were lost and i recieved nothing. however when i eventually found the hostel they received the email and did nothing to help hours ago. we also recieved no compensation for this. also anyone can walk in and walk out of the hostel. felt sorry for the desk staff as the boss sounded horrible!

It's a good hostel but not as good as the Adriatic hostel that is located on the same street. I stayed at both of them.