Kiss Hostel Reviews

Hrvojeva 6, Split, Croatia

Great location, not much else. The staff there wake everyone up at 10 in the morning by turning the lights on (much like a prison camp) to get those that are checking out to leave. We stayed for 3 nights so for 2 of these nights this was totally unnecessary, and if you've been out partying chances are you're not going to be too happy with someone turning on the lights at 10am. The rooms should probably hold 5 people but they've managed to squeeze 10 beds in there. Stay as a last resort

The 10 of us were crammed in a small room with a half foot between each bed. No personal space whatsoever. The air conditioning froze us each night and we all woke up with coughs. The employees were frigid as well. The floor was covered in dirt and the bathrooms had mold. Book in advance for Split and do not come here.

Great location. The dirtiest bathrooms I've experienced.

The incorrect phone number and address was given for this hostel so we were lost for 3 hours trying to find it. I emailed them when i found wifi asking them to call me cause we were lost and i recieved nothing. however when i eventually found the hostel they received the email and did nothing to help hours ago. we also recieved no compensation for this. also anyone can walk in and walk out of the hostel. felt sorry for the desk staff as the boss sounded horrible!

It's a good hostel but not as good as the Adriatic hostel that is located on the same street. I stayed at both of them.

The location is perfect! in the middle of the centre! Beds are really good! staff is friendly. don't expact to much of the showers, it's old and we had no warm water.

I loved this hostel, it is ideally located just outside the old walled town and was very clean.

Great little place to stay for a few days. Bit of a 'family' feel because it is small but with the right room mates you can chill out and have a few drinks or just head out in Dubrovnik . Just outside old city walls and by bus stop to the port harbour so location is perfect!

Very casual vibe which I dig, but it's incredibly crowded, I think more than any hostel I've been to. But it has what you need so I recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2014

Beds are extremely small. Almost fell out of bed whilst tossing and turning. Not worth 25euros per night. Showers were dirty, and the pressure was pathetic. However, for a hostel, it gets the job done.

A bit expensive for what is offered. No kitchen, anyone can come in and out

No key what so ever to get in! Only a locker to put your essentials... Bathrooms were never clean when I had a shower.. Great location though, air con great, wifi good and the beds were comfy, staff were fine

Very clean hostel with excellent facilities.Staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Would definately return.