Kiss Hostel Reviews

Hrvojeva 6, Split, Croatia

Very casual vibe which I dig, but it's incredibly crowded, I think more than any hostel I've been to. But it has what you need so I recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2014

Beds are extremely small. Almost fell out of bed whilst tossing and turning. Not worth 25euros per night. Showers were dirty, and the pressure was pathetic. However, for a hostel, it gets the job done.

A bit expensive for what is offered. No kitchen, anyone can come in and out

No key what so ever to get in! Only a locker to put your essentials... Bathrooms were never clean when I had a shower.. Great location though, air con great, wifi good and the beds were comfy, staff were fine

Very clean hostel with excellent facilities.Staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Would definately return.