Kiss Hostel Reviews

Stari pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Plugs don't work? Very dirty!! Staff were so rude! Terrible facilities, wouldn't send my worst nightmare here!

Perfect location and staff lovely but cleanliness is very poor!! Room nice and cold from air con.

the rooms were very cramped not a lot of space to move around in. lockers were provided but there was no key for the door into the actual dorm good location though

This hostel is basically a place to crash after partying. Whn I arrived, guests in th lobby less thn 2m from the room were blasting music until late in the night. The 12 person dorm slowly filled up after midnight with drunk, loud, partying people. Therr were no instructions given to me in term of returning to the hostel which leads me to believe the front door was left open. No keys or keycards for rooms. One toilet, urinal, and two showers for 12 people on the ground floor. When I arrived the

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Rooms are tight and over priced and the owners only deal with cash..... I was unable to withdraw any cash from the ATM in turn the owner wouldn't except credit or debit which is pretty poor of a business.

Upon arrival I said said hello to the staff and explained i had a room booked. Instantly, the manager started to shout at me saying she didn't have any room for me and to go away. I produced my reservation confirmation which only made her shout at me more. Then her and her colleague openly criticised me as the poor receptionist tried to check me in as nicely as possible. Then i was told no doors are ever locked....i am a solo female traveller and this is far from reassuring. Filthy showers too.

The friendliest staff in any hostel I have visited

Location was good, but hostel was tiny for the amount of people there and was quite dirty. They did have lockers which was good and the staff was really helpful but it did feel like anyone could just walk in and take what they wanted. Some showers were just in a hallway with the doors facing into them which was kind of a bit weird

The location could not be better , But the bed was too noise and they could Not fix it

The staff were really friendly and helpful, and the location is excellent and right amongst the markets. The only things I can fault is that there is no kitchen or much of a common area, but the wifi worked and they provide lockers and there is always a night guard

Follow hostels posted directions. We used google maps and it did not take us to the right address. The showers were very cold & the receptions was very noisy at night.

Typical hostel stay... i enjoyed it..... would stay again ☺

Staff was very helpful and kind, the only problem we had are the showers and bathrooms are extremely small and the hot water likes to run out quickly.

The staff was very welcoming to us when we arrive early in the morning, making us feel right at home at the hostel. It is also situated right beside the old town and the open air market, hence convenient as a base for exploring Split. However the bathing cubicle downstairs are very small, no kitchen just a microwave and no hot water boiler. Overall a value-for-money stay as it was cheap, expect a normal hostel stay.

The hostel was great. It had a big locker to keep your whole bag. It was centrally located, right next to the silver gate of the palace. It had a great staff and spacious bathrooms. I would recommend this hostel any day. You will have a comfortable stay here.

Was a really nice, clean hostel. Good location and good service. Well worth a stay for cheap.

the staff were the best thing about this hostel. rooms were very cramped had to sleep with bags at the r end off our tiny beds

The staff was nice and helpfull, and the place was regularly cleaned. The location is also excellent. Other than that, what you pay for is basically a small bed in a crowded room, with no real possibility to socialize with other travelers. Personally, as a guy traveling alone, the location of the hostel does not make up for it. (Unless you're only staying there for, like, a night.)

Good location, excellent staff, especially the lovely girl with dark hair who helped us so much in planning our trip out to the islands! Not a lot of atmosphere and the lack of kitchen is a little bit of a downer. Rooms are crowded but air conditioned.

Ivana at the reception was so nice!

• 6th May 2015