Kiss Hostel Reviews

Stari pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Great location - just at the entrance to the old town. It could benefit from some more cleaning though ;)

The place is so nice we stayed there twice. Perfect location, hilarious staff, hot showers and cold aircon.

Great location, no keys to the hostel or rooms, but we had a locker!

Nice enough hostel. Location is great but hostel itself is pretty small - especially the rooms and the bunks. Split is really expensive, so none of the hostels are worth what they cost.

This hostel is overpriced for what you get. Dirty an cramped with no facilities. Rent an apartment instead if you can.

• 21st Aug 2015

We only stayed for one night but it was a great place! Friendly staff, excellent location, private storage for each bed, and a good atmosphere with a great group of travelers. Staff were happy to help with information and the place was very clean and organised. Very close to the bus station and the main palace, where everything happens! Would definitely recommend for any type of traveler looking for a great place to stay!

Great location, close to port (handy to stay at before a sail croatia).

The staff were very helpful when we had stuff stolen from us on a night out. Quite a cosy hostel, you are in each others personal space a fair amount, however this was good for meeting people. I was a single backpacker and would definitely recommend this place. The air con was a god send.

Location wad absolutely excellent. Too many beds in the room, we missed a kitchen and a common room.

The staff were great and the hostel allowed guests to take as many towels as they needed.

Plugs don't work? Very dirty!! Staff were so rude! Terrible facilities, wouldn't send my worst nightmare here!

Worst hostel I've stayed at in my life. Staff were very rude, facilities were poor and the entire hostel is filth. DONT STAY HERE!!!!

Really easy to get too, great location, rooms were nice and cold with air-conditioning, hot showers. Only thing is they lack a social area and rooms are pricey considering how simple they are.

Perfect location and staff lovely but cleanliness is very poor!! Room nice and cold from air con.

the rooms were very cramped not a lot of space to move around in. lockers were provided but there was no key for the door into the actual dorm good location though

This hostel is basically a place to crash after partying. Whn I arrived, guests in th lobby less thn 2m from the room were blasting music until late in the night. The 12 person dorm slowly filled up after midnight with drunk, loud, partying people. Therr were no instructions given to me in term of returning to the hostel which leads me to believe the front door was left open. No keys or keycards for rooms. One toilet, urinal, and two showers for 12 people on the ground floor. When I arrived the

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Rooms are tight and over priced and the owners only deal with cash..... I was unable to withdraw any cash from the ATM in turn the owner wouldn't except credit or debit which is pretty poor of a business.

Upon arrival I said said hello to the staff and explained i had a room booked. Instantly, the manager started to shout at me saying she didn't have any room for me and to go away. I produced my reservation confirmation which only made her shout at me more. Then her and her colleague openly criticised me as the poor receptionist tried to check me in as nicely as possible. Then i was told no doors are ever locked....i am a solo female traveller and this is far from reassuring. Filthy showers too.

Doesn't actually have 24hr reception as advertised.. I discovered this when security made me literally sit on the road outside the hostel upon my 6am arrival, telling me to stay out of the hostel until 11am. There's no actual bathroom, just shower cubicles in a hallway. Rooms are so cramped you can't open your bag & the floor was always dirty. Lockers in rooms were good. Common area was tiny. Terrible value for money.

The friendliest staff in any hostel I have visited