Kiwi House Reviews

373 Gloucester Street, Christchurch, New Zealand

This was the cheapest private room that I could find for my one night in Christchurch, therefore it was relatively good value for money. It was very basic, but it was fine. The walls were paper thin, so I could hear everything - including what someone was eating in the room next to me. Just about every time someone walked down the hallway I woke up as it was so loud. I had friends to pick me up, but they said the location wasn't very safe for a single female (I did not know this when booking).

• 2nd May 2014
  • New Zealand

i found condom under my bed when doing last checks before leaving. . . id been there 10 days, and it Definatly wasnt me! haha!!! lots of stinking workers boots left in hallways and idiots talking about football. . . . constantlly!!! but staff were cool, more just idiots staying there, like me!

• 3rd Apr 2014