Kiwipaka Waitomo Reviews

Kiwipaka Waitomo, Hotel Access Road, Waitomo, New Zealand

Staff were very accommodating, from rooms to food to re-activating my keycard when I put it next to my phone! Very impressed.

• 5th Oct 2014

Great staff and an awesome room!

• 30th Sep 2014

The accommodation itself was superb. However the staff made the decision to close the restaurant/café early due to being quiet. We were told that places around the area would still serve food until 9pm. We went out for dinner at 8.15, and were told at several places locally that they stopped serving food at 8pm. Therefore the two teenagers we had with us had several packet of crisps for tea which we bought from the local pub. Not good!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

It doesnt have cutlery or any kitchen ware, so either you bring your oen or you rent a set for $10. That's one of the desanvanteges.

Pretty solid all around facility. Bedrooms were cozy, Kitchen/dining was spacious, and bathrooms were well kept. Only small nit pick thing was there were no even halfway decent knives in the kitchen area (small thing, I know) Definitely enjoyed my stay!

Location is good. Staff very unfriendly and everything quite expensive. Internet doesn't work.

• 23rd Apr 2014