7.6
Very Good 134 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 134 Total Reviews
Kiwipaka Waitomo Located at Kiwipaka Waitomo, Hotel Access Road, Waitomo.
New Zealand
Waitomo 3943 Kiwipaka Waitomo, Hotel Access Road
76% 134
-38.2619569 175.1452553
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Oct 2015

Great Hostel - perfect for Waitomo Caves. Beware of Sat Navs - nearly took us 50kms from hostel as Hotel Access Road not in Sat Navs - Find Curlys Bar in Waitomo and it is behind there!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2015
6.0

I found this place a bit expensive for what you got. My bed was caving in and although it was decently comfortable, everything just seemed a bit run down and dirty. The place needs a renovation. There was very little atmosphere and room to chill/meet people. The staff however was lovely- super friendly and helpful.

22nd Sep 2015

I only stayed one night, so I cannot really rate the atmosphere, staff and facilities. There are two noticeable point though: - The reception and kitchen were closed at 5:30 p.m ! I had to go to the bar next door to check-in. - A big Kiwi Experience group was there, they used all the dorms available, so I have been surprisingly upgraded to a double bed suite at the price of a 4 bed dorm. It had been a long time since I didn't use a bedroom for only myself :).

16th Sep 2015
6.9

This hostel was oddly empty when we stayed there - we were literally the only guests -- but it was still kind of dirty in the kitchen. The room was fine, and the location quite nice.

9th Aug 2015

The staff were really good here. They really looked after us here when we were waiting for our bus to come.