Klaipeda Hostel Reviews

Butku Juzes str. 7-4, Klaipeda, Lithuania

Nice hostel next to the bus station and very near the train staion.

Very close to the bus station, much useful information on the board

bathroom, toilet and space is not enough for so many people, small common room

Thank you for your feedback ! I just like to inform our guests, who are coming in a future, that we have more showers in a second floor and another common room. How I see you have stayed in first floor and you didn't walk around, what is so sad, when you write such feedback!

Really cozy hostel literally next to the bus station. I only stayed for one night, but I got a very good impression. They arrange various tours and can help with planning trips to Palanga and Nida, including bike rental to the latter. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If (or when) I go back to Klaipėda, I will definitely stay here again!

Great service! Location is good (just in front of the bus/train stations and 15 min walk to the city center). Had a great time there, great people, great environment :)

I stayed at the hostel for 2 nights. it was very cozy and the location was very good. Staff was so kind and always smiling, i liked her very much(i dont know her name but round lovely face).

The hostel is right next to the bus station, but about a 15 minute walk to the centre. The staff were great! We had a pot-luck where everyone in the hostel brought whatever they were eating and we all shared together and got to know one another! A very homely atmosphere. The common room is great, free computer to use, and lockers too. The showers could've had some hooks or somewhere to place things. to make them better. The dorm rooms were spacious and airy! All in all a great experience!

I had a great stay at Klaipeda Hostel! It was very easy to find and the check in process was fast. I didn't hang out much during the day, but the kitchen and other common areas seemed clean and friendly. I stayed in the large room with eleven beds and got a good night's sleep - the other travelers were friendly and polite. The girl on duty was especially kind and let me practice my crappy Lithuanian on her. She even let me rent a bike for the day on the day I checked out! Definitely recommend!

• 19th Jul 2014

Cheap but cosy

Great Hostel just next to the Bus-Terminal (literally less than 1 minute) which was the perfect location for us. But it will take you about 25 minutes walking to the ferry terminal , in case you want to leave to the courland spit. So depends on your preferences. Unfortunately there are no private double rooms, so couples need to pay for a room with three beds (about 50€ per night in total) The staff is well informed and showed us the best way to get to the courland spit and around the city.

Hey! Thanks for feedback :) Jus I like to write.. that we have double room, but you stayed I 3-bed room for double room price, because double was not free that day... I hope you enjoyed stay at our hostel!! :)

The place is perfect if you feel tire of walking for accomodation, you have a Supermarket neat and the bus station, The STAFF is simply great, very youngs and willing to share a good moment with you. I would stay there again.

Good knowledge about city, nice staff, got good tips how to see beautiful curonian spit. Perfect location, next to buss station. was clean and staff very friendly. if you get chance to meet Jurgita, you are lucky... she is best of the best :) thank you for all hospitality :) best regards!

It is very clean and in a good location for day trips to palanga and nida. The downside is that there is no atmosphere.

Hostel was across the road from bus station. This was perfect for us. Staff were very helpful, with information and assistance. Fresh baking every day a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend and return.

Small cozy place right at the bus station. The staff is extremly helpful and nice and there is some homemade cake for the guests every morning. Definetly recommended! Use the showers upstairs, the are way nicer.

Is a relatively quiet hostel in terms of partying etc but is good for heading to curonian spit (free bike hire is pretty sweet) and just generally chilling. Right by the train station, bus station and a supermarket which is handy too.

The hostel is next to the bus station and 15 minutes walking from the city centre. It is also close to a super market, so you can buy your food, breakfast, dinner, etc. and cook it in the hostel. The staff is really nice and helpful. For me it is a bit expensive if you compare with another cities of Lithuania, but there are not many choices in Klaipeda. I would recommend it.

This is a great hostel. Excellent location across the bus station, but very quiet and within walking distance of the old town. Very clean. Excellent apple cake for breakfast. We rented bikes at the hostel to go to the Corona Split, which was a wonderful experience. They had quite a large choice of bikes in excellent condition. The staff was friendly and helpful, particularly Raymonda who helped us get our bus tickets to the Hill of Crosses. Atmosphere was quiet which worked for us. A !

Good position for people that travel by train or bus near at the stations

recep. was very kind. she never loses smile on her face. wifi was good even in the room but it's strange my room was in another room no locker

• 25th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your feedback! Just i like to write correct, that we have lockers not in rooms, but in common area :)