Klaipeda Hostel Reviews

Butku Juzes str. 7-4, Klaipeda, Lithuania

Klaipeda Hostel is a nice small hostel very close to the bus station (you just need to cross the street). Facilities are OK, kitchen and common areas available. They organize some daytrips and rent bikes if you are up to cycle 50km in the Curonian Spit! Staff is friendly and will help you with maps and indications. I was there in the low season, so there was no much people in there.

A cosy hostel in a convenient place with friendly staff and visitors!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Algeria

Very friendly and helpful staff (serves homemade cake regularly!). The place itself is very cosy an only a few minutes walking from the railway station/bus station.

It is right by the bus station, but still in an inconvenient location. Other than this, it is a great value for your money, very cheap, clean, and safe. The staff (at least one young lady in her twenties) was very kind and helpful to arrange trips to the Curonian Spit. Ask for bicycle rentals. They also recommended Faksas, a resto-pub by the river downtown. Top! The small hostel has two living rooms and a small kitchen. Dorms have very few electric sockets for cell phone charging near your bed.

Location was amazing, 30 seconds from the bus station, staff recommendation and general area information was top notch.

非常助人的老闆!離巴士站走路約30秒!

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Everything good and really good atmosphere! Nice cozy hostel where I will definetly come back!

Good hostel with a little social common room. Close to the train/bus station and easy to get to anywhere in the town.

Nice hostel next to the bus station and very near the train staion.

Very close to the bus station, much useful information on the board

We stayed in 6bed mixed dorm on the second flloor; kitchen in the second is poorly equipped (no proper fridge), not enough bathrooms/toilets for the whole hostel; the location is nice on the one hand as it's right at the bus station, but one has to walk a good 15-20 minutes minimum to get to the harbour to catch a boat to the curonian spit; we rented excellent bikes through the hostel, fair price! friendly staff; no keys for the room, no lockers; would recommend for a short stay

bathroom, toilet and space is not enough for so many people, small common room

Thank you for your feedback ! I just like to inform our guests, who are coming in a future, that we have more showers in a second floor and another common room. How I see you have stayed in first floor and you didn't walk around, what is so sad, when you write such feedback!

Decent hostel. Location is convenient. It is right next to the bus stop but took me a while to find it. So on the hostel website, you could explain it better. When you are facing towards the bus platform i.e. your back against the wall, Hostel will be on your right hand side. Hostel is clean and safe. It also has free lockers(plus point) But it is bit far from the city center (about 20 min walk). There is not much to do in Klaipeda. I went to Nida and Palanga from here. Free wifi is great.

• 28th Jul 2014

Really cozy hostel literally next to the bus station. I only stayed for one night, but I got a very good impression. They arrange various tours and can help with planning trips to Palanga and Nida, including bike rental to the latter. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If (or when) I go back to Klaipėda, I will definitely stay here again!

Great service! Location is good (just in front of the bus/train stations and 15 min walk to the city center). Had a great time there, great people, great environment :)

I stayed at the hostel for 2 nights. it was very cozy and the location was very good. Staff was so kind and always smiling, i liked her very much(i dont know her name but round lovely face).

The hostel is right next to the bus station, but about a 15 minute walk to the centre. The staff were great! We had a pot-luck where everyone in the hostel brought whatever they were eating and we all shared together and got to know one another! A very homely atmosphere. The common room is great, free computer to use, and lockers too. The showers could've had some hooks or somewhere to place things. to make them better. The dorm rooms were spacious and airy! All in all a great experience!

I had a great stay at Klaipeda Hostel! It was very easy to find and the check in process was fast. I didn't hang out much during the day, but the kitchen and other common areas seemed clean and friendly. I stayed in the large room with eleven beds and got a good night's sleep - the other travelers were friendly and polite. The girl on duty was especially kind and let me practice my crappy Lithuanian on her. She even let me rent a bike for the day on the day I checked out! Definitely recommend!

• 19th Jul 2014

Cheap but cosy

Great Hostel just next to the Bus-Terminal (literally less than 1 minute) which was the perfect location for us. But it will take you about 25 minutes walking to the ferry terminal , in case you want to leave to the courland spit. So depends on your preferences. Unfortunately there are no private double rooms, so couples need to pay for a room with three beds (about 50€ per night in total) The staff is well informed and showed us the best way to get to the courland spit and around the city.

Hey! Thanks for feedback :) Jus I like to write.. that we have double room, but you stayed I 3-bed room for double room price, because double was not free that day... I hope you enjoyed stay at our hostel!! :)