Klein Hostel Reviews

Rua Paris 230 Jardim Alice, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

They were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up at the airport, included in the price of the room.

• 7th Jan 2015

Very poor cleanliness and no credit cards are accepted.

Você chegou de madrugada e saiu bem cedo ,nem conheceu o hostel e se acha no direito de nos criticar e nos prejudicar? Se a maquina de cartão estava com problemas ,não é culpa nossa.

Staff were very friendly and helpful- they helped us with everything we asked for. It's the second time I've stayed here in 4 years and I would probably stay here again if I went back to Iguaçu. The atmosphere is very relaxed and it's good value for money. Not many facilities in the local area, but for a chilled out weekend it is great.

Nice place, nice staff, far from city center...

Nice place, staff were very nice. Well situated for the bus terminal but very out of the way. Was very quiet when I was there, almost empty.

Good location near the bus station (but outside the town). Very helpful staff.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels