Klein Hostel Reviews

Rua Paris 230 Jardim Alice, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Free pick up and off is great and the staff is really helpful. Location could be closer to the centrecentre but anyway good place, especially for the money.

had a great time there, the Hostle is nice, clean and the staff amazingly friendly and welcoming. Was invited to have lunch with the owner and had quite a few good conversations. Only down part is, that it is quite a a long way for the waterfalls, but anyway super :) thanks!

• 4th Jun 2015

Nice hostel, near the central bus station, friendly staff.

Very friendly staff, and hassle free collection from the coach terminal. Big swimming pool and kitchen. My one 'complaint' was that the dorm was cramped, too many beds for the room, and they forgot to credit my deposit when I paid for my stay ~ but I guess that was as much my fault for not remembering either!

They were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up at the airport, included in the price of the room.

• 7th Jan 2015