Klein Hostel Reviews

Rua Paris 230 Jardim Alice, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Nice hostel, near the central bus station, friendly staff.

Very friendly staff, and hassle free collection from the coach terminal. Big swimming pool and kitchen. My one 'complaint' was that the dorm was cramped, too many beds for the room, and they forgot to credit my deposit when I paid for my stay ~ but I guess that was as much my fault for not remembering either!

They were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up at the airport, included in the price of the room.

• 7th Jan 2015

Very poor cleanliness and no credit cards are accepted.

Você chegou de madrugada e saiu bem cedo ,nem conheceu o hostel e se acha no direito de nos criticar e nos prejudicar? Se a maquina de cartão estava com problemas ,não é culpa nossa.

the hostel is a comfortable little place with pool and great breakfast. they can get you from the bus station which after a long bus ride is just perfect. internet also good. the only 2 things to mention are 1)no lockers in the rooms and 2)it's a bit far from the city and the waterfalls, buses not very reliable.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels