Klein Hostel Reviews

Rua Paris 230 Jardim Alice, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Free pick up and off is great and the staff is really helpful. Location could be closer to the centrecentre but anyway good place, especially for the money.

had a great time there, the Hostle is nice, clean and the staff amazingly friendly and welcoming. Was invited to have lunch with the owner and had quite a few good conversations. Only down part is, that it is quite a a long way for the waterfalls, but anyway super :) thanks!

• 4th Jun 2015

Nice hostel, near the central bus station, friendly staff.

Very friendly staff, and hassle free collection from the coach terminal. Big swimming pool and kitchen. My one 'complaint' was that the dorm was cramped, too many beds for the room, and they forgot to credit my deposit when I paid for my stay ~ but I guess that was as much my fault for not remembering either!

They were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up at the airport, included in the price of the room.

• 7th Jan 2015

Very poor cleanliness and no credit cards are accepted.

Você chegou de madrugada e saiu bem cedo ,nem conheceu o hostel e se acha no direito de nos criticar e nos prejudicar? Se a maquina de cartão estava com problemas ,não é culpa nossa.

the hostel is a comfortable little place with pool and great breakfast. they can get you from the bus station which after a long bus ride is just perfect. internet also good. the only 2 things to mention are 1)no lockers in the rooms and 2)it's a bit far from the city and the waterfalls, buses not very reliable.

Staff were very friendly and helpful- they helped us with everything we asked for. It's the second time I've stayed here in 4 years and I would probably stay here again if I went back to Iguaçu. The atmosphere is very relaxed and it's good value for money. Not many facilities in the local area, but for a chilled out weekend it is great.

Nice place, nice staff, far from city center...

Nice place, staff were very nice. Well situated for the bus terminal but very out of the way. Was very quiet when I was there, almost empty.

Good location near the bus station (but outside the town). Very helpful staff.

Far far far away from main area. You have to walk a kmto get to a bus station from where you ride forty mins for the main area. The staff (a girl) who was there when we checked in did noteven give us prproper info about the place when we checked in. All the more she indicated that the boat ride in the waterfalls is almost similar in prce in the Brazilian and Argentinian side. We later discovered that the Argentinian boat ride is almost one fourth of that of Brazil side. We felt misled. Avoid it!

Great Staff and good information. Good value and excellent Breakfast. Good information about what to do in Iguazu and how to get everywhere. Pick up at the airport is a super plus!!!!

Awesome, funny, relaxed, familiar, totally recommended!!! (Ese ė o hostel mais animado que eu fui!!! - hopefully right spelling ;-))

Nice place. It is a little out if the way though. Clean with good facilities and very safe.

I am very disuponted of this hostel. There were no hot woter to shower, no electric plugs for charging, 1 shower for 20 people in the room, and they recomanded me to buy bus ticket from the website that they work with wich later i found out charged me 20 brazilian real comition!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Israel

The hostel itself is clean and the rooms and facilities are good. The only issue is that the location is quite far from the center and there is nothing like restaurant or bar around the hostel. Otherwise it is a good stay.

The staff were amazing, really helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything.

Breakfast is the business, staff are quite helpful and the transfers to and from the falls/bus station/airport are excellent. Located a bit far from the city and the street outside is quite dark at night

Very friendly and helfpul staff, good atmosphere, and the free pick-up / airport shuttle service is just great.

• 25th Apr 2014