Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

Location is excellent and the hostel was warm and clean. Staff were helpful when questioned. The pancakes were available everyday but not a good idea if in a rush or needing to leave early. Sometimes a queue for showers and toilets. All things considered I would stay there again.

• 11th Feb 2015

Excellent location, friendly stuff, great pancakes (even on Jan 1st morning :-)

Excellent and magic place!! It is below a castle and the streets around are amazing. About the hostel, our room was amazing and the personel really kind, the breakfast was okay and it have common spaces very cozy and nice. Definitely I want to come back!!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Facilities, location and cleanliness are simply perfect. Very helpful staff (especially Margarita).

Nice hostel in great location with good facilities and good breakfast! It was lovely and warm at all times which made it a nice cosy place to retreat to after drinking mulled wine out in the snow at the beautiful christmas market just round the corner

Very nice hostel in quiet area with very helpful staff.

Amazing hostel! Location 2 mins from everything you need to see. I always felt like I'm home. Very warm and clean. They make you take off your shoes and with my Asian upbringing it definitely won some points. Free breakfast is pretty good with good selection plus free pancakes at 845-930am! Not much of a party hostel. The common rooms were nice but there werent group activities or anything like that. It was ok with me since you don't go to Tallinn to party anyway, imho.

Lovely little hostel right in the Old Town and close to everything. I loved Tallinn and wish I could have stayed longer. Didn't get to find the 'almost' 24 hr grocery shop, but there's a reasonable basement café just down the road, and closer to Town Hall square a cafe making the biggest pancakes ever. Don't forget to pop into Ill Draakon medieval cafe for a magical experience.

good situation, kind staff

Lovely hostel, a little hard to find if arriving at night like me (enterance is down a side alley). Really friendly staff who helped me book a shooting range experience at one that they don't normall use, and also bookjed me a taxi. The whole place was very cold though, think the heating should have been turned on! The breakfast is amazing, toat, cereal and pancakes! will definetly come back next time i'm in Tallinn.

Friendly helpful staff. Three minutes walk to the centre of the old city. Free breakfast where coffee was made for us and also yummy hot pancakes. Comfy beds and rooms decorated in basic but modern style. Only complaint was that the heating was not turned on yet and it was really cold. I felt sorry for the staff who stay up all night. Hope it's on now guys.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I was happy.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice common area, staff have some helpful tips on what to see and do outside the old town. Would consider staying here again.