Knight House

Superb 468 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 468 Total Reviews

7th Aug 2017

The staff is great. Yesterday I was going to check out but decided to stay one more night. When I asked if there were any beds available it was booked. As I was gathering my things one of the staff called all the other hostels in the area and found me a room. I never even asked her to. Then she let me stay here all day to do work in lounge. Turns out, there was a no show and she was able to cancel the one reservation at the other hostel and let me stay here. She went above and beyond for me.

4th Aug 2017

Very quiet, very small. Great location, very secure (bring your own lock though) and clean. Small common areas make building a vibe difficult.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Very clean, peaceful and luxurious hostel. Friendly and professional staff, great breakfast and located directly in the city center.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

The Knight House Hostel is great! Great Location, great staff, adequate number of facilities, awesome breakfast, cozy atmosphere, beautiful balcony and one of the cleanest Hostels I ever stayed in. The staff cleans in every free minute. The floors are super clean. New handtowels in kitchen and bathrooms several times a day. All facilities are always clean! I enjoyed my stay very much and would always book again!!

18th Jul 2017

Perfect if you want somewhere close to old town. On a street with a lot of really nice restaurants that aren't filled with tourists. The staff is ok, not super friendly but that's more so a cultural thing. They have a great breakfast and a nice terrace. Great price too.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Jul 2017

Fantastic people, excellent security & really helpful with answering questions and organizing things. It's a quiet hostel, perfect for people like myself who aren't into big social events.

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

We had a very nice stay at the Knight House. Altough the staff is not too friendly and open we enjoyed the delicious breakfast and the hostel overall.

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

I didn't except to get such a cheap sleeping place in the very heart of medieval Tallinn. Besides that, the autentic environment made me feel cozy and exceptional. StaffLady was really profound when explaining the facilities of the house. And we were even mailing each other before my arrival to ensure that she will be on the spot when I arrive. For summarise, I could say that the place is nice and friendly for a traveler. And.. keeps positive balance of your pocket! Aitäh!

13th Jul 2017

Lovely place to stay in Tallinn, right in the old town, which means that you are staying in the heart of the city and you can reach everything by a short walking distance. Not that much atmosphere, but you can meet people from your / other room and hang our with them, of course it depends the people... To sum up, very nice, warm and welcoming place. Highly recommended!

9th Jul 2017
7.7

I stayed there just for one night. It's definitely not a party hostel, most of the people are russian speaking groups or travelers around their 30's, so if you are looking for place just to sleep is a good choice. Staff is really nice, helpful and prepare tasty pancakes ;) Breakfast is generous and diverse. Bathrooms and rooms are really clean, the only thing that I can complain about a little is noice from the street and Georgian restaurant which is located next to the hostel.