Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

Fix the 2nd floor shower and the water was super cold

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. The shower has been fixed right away. Safe travels!

Knight House was a great hostel with good location, which was just a few minutes walk to the town square. The hostel was clean and cozy, as well as the staff were nice and always willing to help. I would recommend this hostel to people who wanna chill and relax in the old town.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excellent place, amazing staff. Everything in Knight House only adds your joy.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We spent 3 nights in this cozy small hostel and from the moment we went in we felt like home. The staff was awesome, always a helping hand available, the gave us great tips what to do and what to see and were also there for just a small chat. The athmosphere is with its colorful facilities and comfortable couch in the common room really cosy and the breakfast with Pancakes, Müsli, Nutella and Bread a really good one for this prize per night. Beds are comfortable and everything clean. Thank you!

• 6th Dec 2015

Room for three was nice and had just what we needed. But, If you're looking for a hostel with good atmosphere this is not the one, very silent and nobody talked with each other, I must say you don't get the usual meet and greet with tips and "feel at home" feeling. The boy that made the check in was really nice and positive, but the next day the girl was dismissive and quite rude. We certainly felt like not invited. I would not stay here again.

Staffs are nice, breakfast is good enough, nice location, feel like go back home : ) but the room isn't big enough to put all luggage if it's fully booked also the same problem as plug. no locker for everyone.

An excellent location just in a hart of the old town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pancakes for breakfast - yummy :) Our room was clean and warm. A good place to stay for a good money! :)

• 4th Nov 2015
  • Poland

I really liked this hostel and I had a nice stay. I would come back to it if I ever visited Estonia. It was calm, secure and homey. Its placed in the heart of the old town and is close to all major sights. The staff was really friendly and offered useful information if asked. There is some room for improvement though. The room had a minimum of furniture and could use a bigger wardrobe. The floors were dirty in the house, and the curtain in the shower was smelly and old and needs to be replaced.

• 18th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Beautiful, cozy, comfortable hostel! Clean and an excellent breakfast!

Great hostel. Not a party hostel btw. Great location.

Location was good and room was sufficient, but it felt quite impersonal. Plus, depending on where your room is, you either have street noise, door noise, and/or people noise. Not sure I'd stay again.

Clean hostel in an unbeatable location... Nice common area and super excellent breakfast, however, it needs a bit more of an atmosphere for lone travelers.

Individual lights by every bed are great and not all beds in dorms are bunks! The kitchen is good though I had to leave early so couldn't enjoy the breakfast. Location is good, very handy for old town and about a 20 min walk from port and bus station.

I did enjoy it there very much (3 days in a private room). Very friendly and helpful staff, welcoming decoration too. Nice and quiet place, although there were always people chatting in the living room or kitchen :) I would definitelly come back here.

Really liked this place. Cozy, sociable, and clean. There's a piece of chocolate, earplugs, and a towel on everyone's bed which was a nice surprise and the breakfast in the morning is always welcome.

This was one of the best places I stayed in during my trip. The staff were fantastic (very friendly and helpful), the room was bright and cosy, and the hostel was beautifully decorated and designed. It's quite a small place, ten rooms or so, but I prefer this. If you're looking for a crazy party hostel with a bar then I suggest you go somewhere else. Oh and the breakfast was excellent (pancakes and nutella). I would definitely visit again. Thanks for a great stay!

We had a great and wonderful time in Tallinn and especially in the knight hostel. The most we liked the large breakfast every morning. ;-) Thanks a lot... :-)

• 9th Sep 2015

my friends and I had a great time in Tallinn and in the knight House, great atmosphere and the staff was great! highly recommended

Nice, quiet hostel with friendly staff in a great location. Could maybe do with more shower and toilet facilities but otherwise fine.

The problem I found was the breakfast or what you call breakfast, personally I'm used to having a big breakfast and a bowl of cereal with milk did not cut it for me, I would not call that a breakfast at all but then again, I guess it is a matter of interpretation. But other than that, the place is a decent place to stay. I just wish I had had more time in Tallinn.