Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

Nice friendly atmosphere. Bit noisy with the dryer going flat out until after midnight. Staff cook great pancakes for breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here.

Beds were a bit squeaky, someone with difficulties to sleep may have problems.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Mattresses need to be replaced - very soft and uncomfortable.

Helpful, friendly, bang in the heart of the old town. Recommend it thoroughly. Excellent breakfast too

• 25th Aug 2014

The only problem were the beds in my dorm. They were all SOOOO noisy. Anyone moves at all and the bed would make a horrible, loud creaking noise. I got woken up many times during the night simple because of the beds. Not sure if it was just the beds in my dorm or if it happens in all the dorms.

Very nice place; central location; friendly and helpful staff; excellent wifi

The best hostel we stayed at during our baltic states trip. The hostel is small and quiet, but very cute and the rooms and facilities are just perfect. The staff working their are thavellers themself and somehow they did not seem that interested in their guests, but that is the only small remark I can think of.

Overall a nice stay, however, I would advise to look at the beds before giving the keys - the bed in the double private room was either broken or something, but we spent the night rolling to the middle as it was lower in the middle. Apart from the bed - everything else was worth the money. Breakfast was very good as well.

This is a nice quiet hostel in the pretty medieval town of Tallinn. I stayed in the female dorm which had five single beds which was a nice change from bunk beds! There was only 4 plug sockets in the room though which was a little awkward as everyone needs to charge devices at night nowadays! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Kitchen facilities are good. Hostel has everything you need!

If you look for a quiet place to sleep but still want to have some fun this is the place. Spacious and comfy rooms and common area with all you need.

Really comfortable, right in the old town with excellent staff who were really helpful and friendly. Wifi was really good. Clearly care was taken over the cleaning. A few issues created by poor plumbing in the bathrooms which I know are being looked in to and really noisy creaky beds.

Excellent location, nice breakfast, perfect jam. Clean, comfortable.

Thanks to staff for making me welcome great room nice place and really yummy pancakes for breakfast all hostels are different but this one gives you everything you need. I would happily stay again.

Nice hostel, excellent location within the old town. A bit annoying was the broken tube in one toilett that hasn't been repaired for the whole five days I stayed there.

You do great job !! :-)

Very cheap hostel with kitchen and free wi-fi in historical centre of Tallinn and in real knight building (price in Paris 40 euro, in this hostel 12 euro, it`s fantastic!)

The Knight House was, in my opinion, a good choice. It's tucked away but once you find it you realize it's really easy to get here from everything in old town Tallinn. From the outside it doesn't look like much but the hostel was friendly, homey and had a really nice feel about it. The people working there were super nice and very relaxed. I only stayed one night but I'm glad I did. For the price especially, it was a great deal and much nicer than I'd expected in terms of decor and atmosphere.

Very nice hostel , not close to old town , it's in old town. Staff ,breakfast, and drinking tea-coffee in little balcony was very nice. Totally recommend it.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thanks!

We had a very nice private room, the place was very clean and delicious crepes for breakfast. We recommend it without any hesitation!

• 30th May 2014