Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

Lovely little hostel right in the Old Town and close to everything. I loved Tallinn and wish I could have stayed longer. Didn't get to find the 'almost' 24 hr grocery shop, but there's a reasonable basement café just down the road, and closer to Town Hall square a cafe making the biggest pancakes ever. Don't forget to pop into Ill Draakon medieval cafe for a magical experience.

good situation, kind staff

Lovely hostel, a little hard to find if arriving at night like me (enterance is down a side alley). Really friendly staff who helped me book a shooting range experience at one that they don't normall use, and also bookjed me a taxi. The whole place was very cold though, think the heating should have been turned on! The breakfast is amazing, toat, cereal and pancakes! will definetly come back next time i'm in Tallinn.

Friendly helpful staff. Three minutes walk to the centre of the old city. Free breakfast where coffee was made for us and also yummy hot pancakes. Comfy beds and rooms decorated in basic but modern style. Only complaint was that the heating was not turned on yet and it was really cold. I felt sorry for the staff who stay up all night. Hope it's on now guys.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I was happy.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice common area, staff have some helpful tips on what to see and do outside the old town. Would consider staying here again.

Nice friendly atmosphere. Bit noisy with the dryer going flat out until after midnight. Staff cook great pancakes for breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here.

Beds were a bit squeaky, someone with difficulties to sleep may have problems.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Mattresses need to be replaced - very soft and uncomfortable.

Very nice hostel to rest, relax and chillout. We stayed in a 6 bed room and all the people were really friendly; we even created the so called "Tallinn Gang" after the 1st night. Staff emphasized the fact that it was not a party hostel.

Helpful, friendly, bang in the heart of the old town. Recommend it thoroughly. Excellent breakfast too

• 25th Aug 2014

The only problem were the beds in my dorm. They were all SOOOO noisy. Anyone moves at all and the bed would make a horrible, loud creaking noise. I got woken up many times during the night simple because of the beds. Not sure if it was just the beds in my dorm or if it happens in all the dorms.

Very nice place; central location; friendly and helpful staff; excellent wifi

The best hostel we stayed at during our baltic states trip. The hostel is small and quiet, but very cute and the rooms and facilities are just perfect. The staff working their are thavellers themself and somehow they did not seem that interested in their guests, but that is the only small remark I can think of.

Overall a nice stay, however, I would advise to look at the beds before giving the keys - the bed in the double private room was either broken or something, but we spent the night rolling to the middle as it was lower in the middle. Apart from the bed - everything else was worth the money. Breakfast was very good as well.

This is a nice quiet hostel in the pretty medieval town of Tallinn. I stayed in the female dorm which had five single beds which was a nice change from bunk beds! There was only 4 plug sockets in the room though which was a little awkward as everyone needs to charge devices at night nowadays! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Kitchen facilities are good. Hostel has everything you need!

If you look for a quiet place to sleep but still want to have some fun this is the place. Spacious and comfy rooms and common area with all you need.

Really comfortable, right in the old town with excellent staff who were really helpful and friendly. Wifi was really good. Clearly care was taken over the cleaning. A few issues created by poor plumbing in the bathrooms which I know are being looked in to and really noisy creaky beds.

Excellent location, nice breakfast, perfect jam. Clean, comfortable.

Thanks to staff for making me welcome great room nice place and really yummy pancakes for breakfast all hostels are different but this one gives you everything you need. I would happily stay again.