Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

This is a nice quiet hostel in the pretty medieval town of Tallinn. I stayed in the female dorm which had five single beds which was a nice change from bunk beds! There was only 4 plug sockets in the room though which was a little awkward as everyone needs to charge devices at night nowadays! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Kitchen facilities are good. Hostel has everything you need!

If you look for a quiet place to sleep but still want to have some fun this is the place. Spacious and comfy rooms and common area with all you need.

Really comfortable, right in the old town with excellent staff who were really helpful and friendly. Wifi was really good. Clearly care was taken over the cleaning. A few issues created by poor plumbing in the bathrooms which I know are being looked in to and really noisy creaky beds.

Excellent location, nice breakfast, perfect jam. Clean, comfortable.

Nice hostel, excellent location within the old town. A bit annoying was the broken tube in one toilett that hasn't been repaired for the whole five days I stayed there.

You do great job !! :-)

Very cheap hostel with kitchen and free wi-fi in historical centre of Tallinn and in real knight building (price in Paris 40 euro, in this hostel 12 euro, it`s fantastic!)

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Russia

The Knight House was, in my opinion, a good choice. It's tucked away but once you find it you realize it's really easy to get here from everything in old town Tallinn. From the outside it doesn't look like much but the hostel was friendly, homey and had a really nice feel about it. The people working there were super nice and very relaxed. I only stayed one night but I'm glad I did. For the price especially, it was a great deal and much nicer than I'd expected in terms of decor and atmosphere.

Very nice hostel , not close to old town , it's in old town. Staff ,breakfast, and drinking tea-coffee in little balcony was very nice. Totally recommend it.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, thanks!

We had a very nice private room, the place was very clean and delicious crepes for breakfast. We recommend it without any hesitation!

• 30th May 2014

Great place, nice staff, and a perfect location. beds were a bit creaky, but thats just me being picky. would book again :)

A quiet hostel in the old town. You get everywhere within 10 minutes. . It is. Clean and the staff ready to help you with all your questions.And you get really great pancakes for breakfast!

• 9th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay a Knight House. There was a good ambiance which made us feel at home, the decoration of the room was really nice/cute, everything was very clean and the pancakes for breakfast were great. We didn't end up participating but the hostel proposed many activities and outings.

Awesome Place! Definetly a value for the money!

The hostel was empty!!!! so i was the only guest staying there, with one staff there. so i didn't spend much time staying in this hostel. But in fact it was a good place to rest a bit.

This was a great hostel - facilities were excellent, staff nice, and location couldn't be better on a beautiful side street in old town. However, be aware that this is NOT a hostel for solo travels to meet others; its a very small and quiet place with a lot of private rooms in addition to the dorm. The same guy owns a couple other hostels in Tallinn though, and the staff will point you in the direction of the next pub crawl, etc. Overall great stay, but not good for meeting people.

The location is good and the atmosphere calm but when I went there were mostly private rooms rented out and nobody socialised in the communal areas. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable and they make excellent pancakes to supplement the free breakfast. There are only 2 toilets which might be too few at peak times between 22 people. In the ladies' dorm there are not enough lockers but you just take your important documents with you. I enjoyed my stay and was there nearly a week.

Staff was really friendly and helpful, they are there indeed 24 hr.. Breakfast was fair. I did not like the cleanses of showers and toilets. Always black fungi appearing. Location is great.

The knight hostel in Tallinn is a great spot to stay at. At least in low season. Although my friend and I booked a dormitory we got to stay in a five bed room by ourselves which was nice once in a while. The staff was nice enough to answer our questions although they didn't have to offer too many insider tips. This is due to them being foreigners as well. The beds are quite bad. You can feel every little bit of metal. Showers as well as toilets were clean and as you would expect them to be.