Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

my friends and I had a great time in Tallinn and in the knight House, great atmosphere and the staff was great! highly recommended

Nice, quiet hostel with friendly staff in a great location. Could maybe do with more shower and toilet facilities but otherwise fine.

The problem I found was the breakfast or what you call breakfast, personally I'm used to having a big breakfast and a bowl of cereal with milk did not cut it for me, I would not call that a breakfast at all but then again, I guess it is a matter of interpretation. But other than that, the place is a decent place to stay. I just wish I had had more time in Tallinn.

Nice hostel with a good location. Breakfast pancakes were delicious! :)

I truly liked this hostel, but I had a very unpleasant incident with my roommate, who searched through my things as he thought I had stolen his weed. As i was abashed, he said sorry, but i was not sure, if it was weed he had been looking for, so I reported the case to the manager. She talked to the guy, but did not move him to another room. I hope, in the unlikely case this happens again, my case will serve a lesson, and they will do it, as I felt bad being with him in one room the next 2 days.

Loved this hostel! One of the best we stayed in. Will be back!

• 19th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel with cheap price. The staff is helpful and pancake is great :) if I come back to Tallinn, I will choose this hostel again :)

Loved the place! Top location, comfy beds, small but well equipped kitchen, good breakfast. Could've used some more lockers in the dorm, but that's the only fly in the ointment I found. When I get back to Tallinn, this is definitely my #1 choice to stay at!

I really enjoyed my stay at Knight House. The location is excellent. All the important sites are only a short walk away. The daytrips Knight House is offering are excellent and they are good value for money. I especially want to thank the staff of Knight House. They were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. If I visit Tallinn again, no doubt I will stay at Knight House.

This hostel is in a prime location. If you want to be in the center of it all and have access to services, tours, and the highlights of the city, then this is the place. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast is not bad either. Anyone who stays here is sure to have a wonderful and pleasant stay. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy, and access from the airport is a snap. My only recommendation is to have shelves installed in the showers so people can place their clothes onto.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

Nice and coleurfull hospitable hostel in an old monument in the old town. Rooms are simpel, but the showers and badrooms modern and clean. No smokealarms in rooms. Noisy at night when you sleep in the room nr 3 next to the entrance

The water in the upstairs' shower doesn't run well. I think it is a problem of building.

This is the first time I have given 100% to any Hostel but Knight House and their staff deserve it. I stayed 3 nights but I could live there! Loved it. Thank you to ALL the staff for making it such a positive experience.

My stay was cancelled 2 days before because they were doing some reforms. It was very sad but that was it. Anyway I met with the manager of the hostel once in Tallinn and she was very kind with me, so looks like the place worths it.

I really liked this hostel! The location in the old town was perfect for sightseeing! The bed was comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, the staff was really friendly and the free breakfast was great - delicious pancakes :) My only complaint is that I wish I had stayed longer than one night!

Quiet place with helpful staff

Very good location in Tallinn old city. And a kind, young host, that guided us to jazz on Friday and punk on Saturday. Just what we were looking for.

Thank you very much for amiability, kindness and your advices. We really appreciated our stay in your hostel! Thank you also for the breakfast. Everything was perfect! It is pleasant to find that kind of hostel today! Thank you again. French & Austrian girls ;)

It was very nice to stay in this hostel, cozy place, great helpful staff and pancakes for breakfast :)