Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

The water in the upstairs' shower doesn't run well. I think it is a problem of building.

This is the first time I have given 100% to any Hostel but Knight House and their staff deserve it. I stayed 3 nights but I could live there! Loved it. Thank you to ALL the staff for making it such a positive experience.

My stay was cancelled 2 days before because they were doing some reforms. It was very sad but that was it. Anyway I met with the manager of the hostel once in Tallinn and she was very kind with me, so looks like the place worths it.

I really liked this hostel! The location in the old town was perfect for sightseeing! The bed was comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, the staff was really friendly and the free breakfast was great - delicious pancakes :) My only complaint is that I wish I had stayed longer than one night!

Very good location in Tallinn old city. And a kind, young host, that guided us to jazz on Friday and punk on Saturday. Just what we were looking for.

Thank you very much for amiability, kindness and your advices. We really appreciated our stay in your hostel! Thank you also for the breakfast. Everything was perfect! It is pleasant to find that kind of hostel today! Thank you again. French & Austrian girls ;)

It was very nice to stay in this hostel, cozy place, great helpful staff and pancakes for breakfast :)

It is a cosy hostel, with very friendly staff, the location is fantastic, just a couple of blocks from the main landmarks of Tallinn (well, the old town is really small, so everything is close). My room was clean and the bed was comfortable, however the heater didn't warm the room as I wanted.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Nice hostel, friendly staff and a great location.

Location is excellent and the hostel was warm and clean. Staff were helpful when questioned. The pancakes were available everyday but not a good idea if in a rush or needing to leave early. Sometimes a queue for showers and toilets. All things considered I would stay there again.

• 11th Feb 2015

Excellent location, friendly stuff, great pancakes (even on Jan 1st morning :-)

Excellent and magic place!! It is below a castle and the streets around are amazing. About the hostel, our room was amazing and the personel really kind, the breakfast was okay and it have common spaces very cozy and nice. Definitely I want to come back!!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Facilities, location and cleanliness are simply perfect. Very helpful staff (especially Margarita).