Knight House Reviews

Rüütli 18, Tallinn, Estonia

The location is good and the atmosphere calm but when I went there were mostly private rooms rented out and nobody socialised in the communal areas. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable and they make excellent pancakes to supplement the free breakfast. There are only 2 toilets which might be too few at peak times between 22 people. In the ladies' dorm there are not enough lockers but you just take your important documents with you. I enjoyed my stay and was there nearly a week.

Staff was really friendly and helpful, they are there indeed 24 hr.. Breakfast was fair. I did not like the cleanses of showers and toilets. Always black fungi appearing. Location is great.

The knight hostel in Tallinn is a great spot to stay at. At least in low season. Although my friend and I booked a dormitory we got to stay in a five bed room by ourselves which was nice once in a while. The staff was nice enough to answer our questions although they didn't have to offer too many insider tips. This is due to them being foreigners as well. The beds are quite bad. You can feel every little bit of metal. Showers as well as toilets were clean and as you would expect them to be.

I have walked around the Old Town of Tallinn and realized Knight House indeed had the best location amongst all. Located near the Freedom Square, 3 minutes walk from Town Hall Square, and etc. Friendly staff, good facilities, simple but tasty breakfast. The bed was comfty, you could luckily have a single bed instead of bunk bed; the bathrooms were clean although it looked a bit worn out at the first sight. All in all a great lodge in Tallinn and I strongly recommend it to fellow travellers.

Bathrooms could use a bit of sprucing up. Nothing bad about this place though, would stay again!

We enjoyed our stay at Knight Hostel. We were unlucky with our timing as the hostel had a few problems with the bathrooms - sinks leaking and causing flooding in the toilets but that didn't affect us being able to use them. The staff were very friendly and helpful and someone was always there. Breakfast was good, pancakes delicious. The location was excellent for all the old town sites.

Greate hostel and greate staff!

Everything was great, the staff was very friendly and they made lovely pancakes. There was also toast and cereal for breakfast. They also offer free real coffee instead of instant and tea selection was good too. I loved the decoration and they had the nice atmosphere of the old house but still it was very comfy. It would be good idea to have a lamp outside the main door because now it's very difficult to see the door properly and you easily walk pass it and using key card in the dark is hard.

Comfortable hostel with excellent location. Sneakers for all. Good Wi-Fi. Kindly staff and very tasty pancakes for breakfast.

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Knight House was in a really great location, only a few minutes from the main square in Old Town. The hostel itself had a nice chill atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. They also make fresh pancakes for breakfast in the morning! The facilities were freshly renovated and the WiFi was super fast. It was also the most comfortable bunk bed I have ever slept in! I would definitely stay here again!

It`ll be a great if the toilet and the shower could be together, at least - one floor. As well I didn`t like the bed too much- it sounds bad for the back..

One of the best hostels i have stayed at. Friendly helpful staff, very clean, central location and DELICIOUS pancakes every morning. Thank you!

No parking possibilities is complication for guests

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Slovakia

Highly recommended; magnificent location in the old town, minutes' walk away from Town Hall Square, museums etc. Great value for money; clean, welcoming and lovely breakfast. Staff very helpful.