Knock Knock Hostel CURITIBA Reviews

Rua Isaias Bevilaqua 262, Merces, Curitiba, Brazil

Big fan of this place, in a safe, quiet area but a walkable distance from town. The staff are great and very helpful, breakfast is brilliant and the hostel has a great community feel with a welcoming atmosphere. Lockers under beds are spacious and rooms are very clean. Overall a cool place would highly recommend

Knock knock hostel is one of the best places I've stayed in, it is spotlessly clean throughout with comfortable beds and good size storage lockers. The breakfast was great and offered a wide range of things including cereal, bread, ham, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, freshly squeezed juice, eggs and more! The staff are super nice and helpful, what more can you ask for?

very nice place to stay. alot of space. good beds

Great place just to chill out and relax. Shame it rained so much there! Helpful staff, great breakfast.

Fantastic hostel, spacious and clean

I spent a week at Knock Knock. Nice place to stay and enjoying Curitiba and its attractions. The Staff is very nice, Nathan became a friend. Enjoy!

Very good stay especially because I was in a 5 bunk room the pop room and it was just me and one other guest most of the time!

Great hostel. Clean large rooms, hot showers, good lockers, friendly staff.

Thanks a lot for your comments, they make us really happy!

I was taken care of at this hostel, and the staff went far beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and safe. In fact, I felt so at home that the second day I was left my shoes out and my bank account logged in on the communal computer. This is probably the most at home I have felt in Brasil (been traveling around here for 3 months) and needless to say, I did not want to leave.

• 15th Oct 2015

Hello Guys. We are extremely happy that we could make you feel that comfortable at our place. Thanks a lot for your kind words!!

Clean, comfy, friendly. Great place.

• 14th Sep 2015

Thanks a lot for your review!