Knock Knock Hostel CURITIBA Reviews

Rua Isaias Bevilaqua 262, Merces, Curitiba, Brazil

Big fan of this place, in a safe, quiet area but a walkable distance from town. The staff are great and very helpful, breakfast is brilliant and the hostel has a great community feel with a welcoming atmosphere. Lockers under beds are spacious and rooms are very clean. Overall a cool place would highly recommend

Knock knock hostel is one of the best places I've stayed in, it is spotlessly clean throughout with comfortable beds and good size storage lockers. The breakfast was great and offered a wide range of things including cereal, bread, ham, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, freshly squeezed juice, eggs and more! The staff are super nice and helpful, what more can you ask for?

very nice place to stay. alot of space. good beds

Great place just to chill out and relax. Shame it rained so much there! Helpful staff, great breakfast.

Fantastic hostel, spacious and clean

I spent a week at Knock Knock. Nice place to stay and enjoying Curitiba and its attractions. The Staff is very nice, Nathan became a friend. Enjoy!

Very good stay especially because I was in a 5 bunk room the pop room and it was just me and one other guest most of the time!

Great hostel. Clean large rooms, hot showers, good lockers, friendly staff.

Thanks a lot for your comments, they make us really happy!

I was taken care of at this hostel, and the staff went far beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and safe. In fact, I felt so at home that the second day I was left my shoes out and my bank account logged in on the communal computer. This is probably the most at home I have felt in Brasil (been traveling around here for 3 months) and needless to say, I did not want to leave.

• 15th Oct 2015

Hello Guys. We are extremely happy that we could make you feel that comfortable at our place. Thanks a lot for your kind words!!

Clean, comfy, friendly. Great place.

• 14th Sep 2015

Thanks a lot for your review!

The best hostel in Curitiba ever.

Heyy! Thanks a lot for your kind review!

The Knock Knock Hostel was one of the best Hostels we stayed in Brazil. Awesome staff and great facilities. I would recommend everybody to book this hostel. Thanks for the great time!

• 19th Mar 2015

Hello! Thank you very much for your comments!! We are all glad you liked it so much! Knock knock staff

Great staff, kitchen, breakfast, and spacious room.

Hey Georgina, glad you guys liked it! Thanks for your comment!!

This is one of the best hostels we've stayed in throughout our 6+ months travelling in SA. The facilities are all great, lots of space, comfy beds, super friendly and helpful staff, and very well located only 10min walk to the city centre and close to supermarkets and public transport. Can't recommend it enough!

Thank you very much for your kind review mark! We are really glad you liked it that much!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! Best regards.

Helpful Staff! Very Clean and good breakfast! Walking distance from the city center.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Breakfast with eggs!! Awesome kitchen, great matress! good location, helpful staff!

• 4th Jan 2015

Very friendly staff, place was very clean and bedroom was a great size!

Really glad you liked it Daniel! Thanks for your review.

A lot of facilities. Big kitchen. But maybe try to buy some moutainbikes, because the current bikes are not ideal for the hills in Curitiba.

This hostel is set in a quiet area of town. It takes an hour to get there by bus and then taxi. Staff on reception are helpful. They allowed an early check in at 10am

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Stayed here several times great hostel & staff breakfast includes eggs!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6